IGNORED

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Spock said:

She used to love me until I began talking about HELL!  (Crash and burned). :(

I love all my brethren; even when y'all are wrong! 

2 hours ago, other one said:

you can trace thier beliefs and secret societies all the way back to Nimrod and the tower of Babel.

I know but, if they are working today, it's all God's plan anyway.  They would be mere pawns on the cosmic chessboard. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

I love all my brethren; even when y'all are wrong! 

You don't have to listen to me just because I'm right!

1 hour ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Careful, you're getting dangerously close to getting a hug.  I even thought about taking back what I said, and saying, Climate change is really wonderful after all.  But then I woke up. :huh:

Cheerio

:P

2 minutes ago, hmbld said:

You don't have to listen to me just because I'm right!

:D  That comment is worthy of The MorningGlory!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I know but, if they are working today, it's all God's plan anyway.  They would be mere pawns on the cosmic chessboard. 

It's only Gods plan in that he seems to be letting them do thier thing, not Gods will....   I fail to believe that God really wants for the things that are about to happen to actually happen...   I find it totally abhorrent to think that God really wants us to kill three million babies a year before they are born.

If you read Revelation Chapter  13 it paraphrases into "I'm going to throw you under the bus, but I'll make it up to you later." While we do win in the end, the trip there is not a lot of fun....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree with this too, it keeps me sane.  I don't like the thought of knowing God is not in control and that somehow God is cringing in the corner with his fist in a ball rooting for mankind  (on his own) to overcome Satan and his diabolical legion of bad angels and Demons. 

Of course, remember, God doesn't lead people to do evil, but he uses evil people to ultimately do his will. 

Look no further than the garden of Eden and the serpent. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

When I was learning to fly small aircraft I had to study navigation. It was impressed upon us to studied the chart first & then look at the ground beneath. It is easy to get tricked by thinking -`Oh that town with the railway line & highway is this one on the chart,` whereas there are lots of towns with railways & highways. So you need to read the chart carefully to get your bearings & then see if the ground beneath you checks that out.

People tend to do that with God`s word. They see something in scripture & look to the world for an interpretation instead of checking out God`s interpretation.

eg. The woman adorned with purple, scarlet, gold & precious stones. (Rev. 17: 4)

God`s word tells us that this is a description of a priestly garment. (Ex. 28: 5 & 6,  17 – 20)

God`s priests were to wear those garments as a symbol of holiness. The woman, the great harlot, is shown wearing priestly garments but for her it is a symbol of unholiness, wickedness.

It is not a symbol of Rome, but of unholy, wicked religion. All religions, (& not just Rome) have `priests` & they preside over false, unholy, & wicked doctrines.

If we go off into our own `interpretations` then we will find we are way off course. In flying, if you are only one degree off course to start with & then fly 60 miles in that direction, you will find that you are 60 degrees off course!!!!!! No wonder there are so much confusion & a great variety of theories concerning eschatology & prophecy, for it is an area people love to `interpret` themselves from the `ground,` instead of from the chart, God`s word.

Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

Here are my thoughts concerning the `woman, the Great Harlot.`

The Timing.

The timing is what the Holy Spirit says in Rev. 17 in relation to the judgment of the Great harlot & not when John was writing. Notice the 7 kings/leaders – 5 have gone & one is (6th) & one to come, (7th). The 6th, one is, is in the first part of the tribulation for the 10 kings have not as yet given their power to the A/C.

The Great Harlot.

`Come I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who sits on many waters.....the waters which you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, NATIONS, & tongues.` (Rev. 17: 1  & 18: 15)

Notice the NATIONS, thus not just one nation but many if not all nations of the world are affected by this false religion. And this woman is the `mother of prostitutes,` the one who is over ALL the other religions of man.

Connecting the Economic & Religious.

Now I can see why you think NYC with the UN stationed there, could be the city, but that really is reading the `ground` first & not the `chart,` God`s word. So let`s have a look.....

`For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her & the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.` (Rev. 18: 3)

Here we have the `merchants,` the multinationals etc, the economic aspect of the world associated with this `false mother of all religions.` Then looking into God`s word, I believe we see where the two aspects of Government – economic & religion, eventually are situated.

`Then the angel who talked with me came out & said to me, “Lift your eyes now & see what this is that goes forth.” So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is an ephah, that is going forth.” He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth.

Here is a lead disc lifted up, & this is a woman sitting inside the ephah.” Then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust her down into the ephah & threw the lead cover over its mouth.

........I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the ephah?” And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when it is ready, the ephah will be set there on its base.` (Zech. 5: 5 – 11)

Ephah – a measure for grain or a measure in general – economic activity.

The prophet Zechariah is using a Hebrew idiom, a picture to show

• The woman, Wickedness, false religion,

• The ephah, the economic activity.

These two are associated & `when ready` will be taken to the land of Shinar, Iraq & set on its base in the city of Babylon. And BTW Babylon is even now being rebuilt by the United Nations.

Marilyn.

56b0112a0e569_EntrancetoruinsofBabylon..