• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi spock

The 144,000 are sealed before the wrath begins.  Just before the 1st trumpet/vial.

Revelation 7:1   And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Revelation 7:2   And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Revelation 7:3   Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So they are sealed before the 6th seal.

Ok, no problem here.

i put this after the 6th seal because the sealing took place in Rev 7 while the sixth seal was opened in Rev 6, but this is not a biggie for me.

Anything else I wrote you would like to discuss?

Thanks for reading my thread and for sharing.

spock waving hi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I'm not sure why you two feel you don't have to make the seals, trumpets, and bowls all consecutively.  I was taught to interpret prophetic scripture using this model: if it makes sense, use the literal translation.  It seems to make sense to me to keep them consecutive.

so why do you two feel you don't have to do that here?  Convince me starting now.......

spock open to receive

The 6th seal and the 7th trumpet are so obviously the second coming to me, I just fail to understand why people dont' see it:

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

One has to have dodgy doctrine to make the 7 bowls follow the 7 trumpets follow the 7 seals

• Group:  Royal Member

1 minute ago, ARGOSY said:

The 6th seal and the 7th trumpet are so obviously the second coming to me, I just fail to understand why people dont' see it:

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

One has to have dodgy doctrine to make the 7 bowls follow the 7 trumpets follow the 7 seals

Dodgy doctrine????????  Lol.  Interesting way of putting things brother. :)  

Hey William,

Just curious, do you also agree with Argosy and Marilyn on this one- the 6th seal= 7th trumpet.  Basically released at the same time (overlapping)?

thanks,

spock

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

23 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hey Spock,

That's a lot of stuff there and likely to go off in many directions.  In keeping with the "broad strokes" nature of the post, I'll list what I see as questionable without substantiating it.  I'll be happy to clarify upon request.

• it's doubtful that there's a future seven year anything.
  • there is only one human, the false prophet.
  • the seals are not judgments.  Only the trumpets and bowls are.
  • the sixth seal ends the great tribulation but is not the rapture.

I agree with points one and three.

Point two, I say that the Son of Perdition, who comes before, and meets his end at, the Rapture, is human. The False Prophet is probably not, but neither way can be stated with certainty for him. The Mouth of the Beast is also seemingly human.

Point four, the opening of the 6th Seal immediately precedes the Coming of the Lord and the Rapture. That Coming is when the 144,000 are sealed, and the Rev. 7 saints before the throne are caught up.

47 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hey William,

Just curious, do you also agree with Argosy and Marilyn on this one- the 6th seal= 7th trumpet.  Basically released at the same time (overlapping)?

No. The 7th Trumpet comes during the Wrath, which wrath begins after the 6th Seal is opened and the saints are Raptured.

The 7th Trumpet has to do with the establishment of the Messiah's earthly Kingdom of David, which only comes after the 1260 days of Jacob's/Israel's Trouble are completed. That has nothing to do with the Church, which is taken to heaven just before the Wrath begins.

Israel must bear the time of earthly Wrath, the Church "is not appointed to Wrath." As LD correctly says,

23 hours ago, Last Daze said:

the seals are not judgments.  Only the trumpets and bowls are.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

My Take

Rapture (Unknown, impossible to figure its time)       War of Ezk 38,39     Emergence of A/C and False Prophet     7 Year Peace Treaty signed    Mark Established     Beheading of Saints      Israel performing Sacrifices       A/D set up at Midpoint        Satan cast out of heaven riding a White Horse (1st Seal)    Pursues the Women     Peace taken from the Earth (2nd Seal)     All the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are sequential      2 years for the Seals,  1 year for the Trumpets,  6 months for the Bowls 

In Christ

Montana Marv

28 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

No. The 7th Trumpet comes during the Wrath, which wrath begins after the 6th Seal is opened and the saints are Raptured.

The 7th Trumpet has to do with the establishment of the Messiah's earthly Kingdom of David, which only comes after the 1260 days of Jacob's/Israel's Trouble are completed. That has nothing to do with the Church, which is taken to heaven just before the Wrath begins.

Israel must bear the time of earthly Wrath, the Church "is not appointed to Wrath." As LD correctly says,

Thanks William.  Phew!  I'm glad, I thought I was alone on this one and quite frankly, I'm perplexed how anyone can see the 6th seal = 7th trumpet.  But, hey, God didn't intend to make this easy. Let's see what are two esteemed and persistent friends have to say to justify this timeline.

thanks William for chiming in.

the ball is in your court Marilyn and Argosy. Why do you believe 6th seal = 7th trumpet? 

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

My Take

Rapture (Unknown, impossible to figure its time)       War of Ezk 38,39     Emergence of A/C and False Prophet     7 Year Peace Treaty signed    Mark Established     Beheading of Saints      Israel performing Sacrifices       A/D set up at Midpoint        Satan cast out of heaven riding a White Horse (1st Seal)    Pursues the Women     Peace taken from the Earth (2nd Seal)     All the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are sequential      2 years for the Seals,  1 year for the Trumpets,  6 months for the Bowls 

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thanks Marv.  Although quite different from mine, I believe your timeline is the more popular one out there, especially by people who believe in a pre trib model. 

Putting all the events of Rev. 13 prior to the opening of Rev. 6:1's First Seal...what can I say? That dog don't hunt?