IGNORED

If satan knows the end. Why don't he stop it.

tigger398

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Because of arrogance.  " Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling," (Proverbs 16:18).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

20 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Actually Judas was the only one who was NOT the Lord's (but belonged to Satan). Hence we have this statement (John 17:12):

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Getting back to the OP, Satan is a creature who is the Adversary of the LORD God Almighty. He can only oppose and obstruct God to a limited degree, and he knows that his end is the Lake of Fire.  That is why when he and his evil angels are cast down from the heavens to earth, he will display great wrath (Rev 12).

Ezra, your forgetting 

Acts 1:16-17 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

16 “Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled that the Holy Spirit through the mouth of David spoke in advance about Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus. 17 For he was one of our number and was allotted a share in this ministry.” Jesus chose him.

or palms 1 The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it. 2 For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers.

Lord gave dominion to man. Sin gives satan a foothold. Satan was the first liar. He birthed sin so when your sinning he fathered your sinfulness. But that don't mean anyone belong to him. Please show me a scripture that says people belong to satan. I can't remember ever reading any thing that says that.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

14 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

He does try to stop it all the time, He just can't! Prophecy is the Word of God his word accomplishes what he send it forth to do:)

Satan is both a creation and a tool for God. God uses Satan to test Faith as in Job, Jesus, and us all. Without Satan how would God test Faith? I certainly dont know the full extent of Satan's doings, but I can clearly see how he is used to serve some of God's purposes. Never wanting to be condemned by my own Judgment, I would steer clear of Judging Satan. Jesus and the Arc Angel Michael did not Judge him, only rebuking him. Also, remember " He that is forgiven much, Loves much " and" w/ God all things are possible." ..... 

To me Satan is my own conscience,  it condemns and convicts me of being totally unworthy of the Grace of the Lord. God alone can circumcise and cast this off into the burning flames. For Truly, if God one day perfects me and I walk his path alone -- what need have I to be tested or have an accuser/ or adversary in the form of a conscience?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

25 minutes ago, bfloydo said:

Satan is both a creation and a tool for God. God uses Satan to test Faith as in Job, Jesus, and us all. Without Satan how would God test Faith? I certainly dont know the full extent of Satan's doings, but I can clearly see how he is used to serve some of God's purposes. Never wanting to be condemned by my own Judgment, I would steer clear of Judging Satan. Jesus and the Arc Angel Michael did not Judge him, only rebuking him. Also, remember " He that is forgiven much, Loves much " and" w/ God all things are possible." ..... 

To me Satan is my own conscience,  it condemns and convicts me of being totally unworthy of the Grace of the Lord. God alone can circumcise and cast this off into the burning flames. For Truly, if God one day perfects me and I walk his path alone -- what need have I to be tested or have an accuser/ or adversary in the form of a conscience?

Satan is a person, a being.  Your conscience is not satan!

Your conscience is a gift from God.    When formed right it will inform you of what is good and what is evil.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

8 minutes ago, bfloydo said:

Every time a tornado goes through my town everyone heres' faith is exercised and tested:)   yes, Michael said: "The Lord rebuke you". I'm with you up till the don't judge part. I think that is totally twisted(not by you but by the devil) to unscriptural and unhealthy limits. God given us his judgments and instructions to walk in and he wouldn't give them to us to waist.  If he didn't want us to know righteousness from wickedness he wouldn't tell us what is right in his eyes and what is wicked.  all I know about satan is what we are told in the bible. I do not think satan being conscious is a concept i could accept with knowledge about what scripture says about conscience and about satan. I think satan could be one of the frustrations this world is subjected to in hope though. If I get an evil thought in my heart I remind Satan of Gods angel with a big chain. He really doesn't like to hear that from someone that knows its the truth:)

I'm pretty sure the Lord has judged and condemned satan and told us what His sentence is. Do you know these scriptures?

John 16:11 and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

Revelation 20:1-3 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

2 hours ago, bfloydo said:

Never said there was such a phrase. I'll try and make my thoughts as plain and simple as I can.... If you are doing God's works you are a tool body/ spirit for God, on the contrary -- Satan's works you are a tool body/ spirit for Satan. How could Jesus cast Satan and evil spirits out of one, if they where not in one to start with???   Maybe Peter cast Satan out of himself, after Jesus rebuke, maybe Jesus did it and it is not in the Bible. Somehow the spirit of Satan got in Peter, and somehow it was removed   ( even though that is not not in the Bible either --- so do you believe the Spirit of Satan remained in Peter?). 

How did Jesus cast Satan and evil spirits out of of bodies hosting( receiving them ), if they were not in them ???? Do you make Jesus out to be a Liar and Deceiver ? Bears repeating.............

Demon possession is relatively rare bfloydo.

Why do you think demons need to be cast out of everyone?

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

Actually Judas was the only one who was NOT the Lord's (but belonged to Satan). Hence we have this statement (John 17:12):

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Getting back to the OP, Satan is a creature who is the Adversary of the LORD God Almighty. He can only oppose and obstruct God to a limited degree, and he knows that his end is the Lake of Fire.  That is why when he and his evil angels are cast down from the heavens to earth, he will display great wrath (Rev 12).

Ezra, how could Jesus lose what was never his?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

He can't because it is the goodness of God that leads one too repentance.  God has not chosen to open that door and make a way for that to happen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

If that is true, he is truly blinded by his own ego and pride.

if you knew him you would see just how that right it is.   It's hard to be the greatest thing ever created and keep your mind in the place you belong.  Satan's legacy will be "The greatest thing ever created,, just gone to hell."     And in reality it is such a waste.  How something that great could fall so far is mind boggling.  If it was a human that did that we might actually feel sorry for him, but Satan should have know better....    no excuse whatsoever, and deserves to go to hell.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, tigger398 said:

satan knows the bible and he knows it well. So why can't he try to stop the prophecy.

I don't think Satan understand the light of the Gospel because his is in darkness.

I don't think he knows everything that God has in plan.

This might be what could had happen to those fallen angel and Satan. just like it can happen to human.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If he understood about Jesus death would destroy his works, maybe he would had try to keep him alive.