• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

This was taught clearly , Scripturally, in the past, 

and very mixed up, deceptively, more more and more often in the last half century.

Just from memory at this time, more later if Yahweh permits, 

when the world's armies gather round Jerusalem to overrun it,

just at the right time, 

all of Israel cries out to Yahshua : BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME ADONAI

just as they sang /proclaimed during His entrance to Jerusalem on a donkey and a colt, 

and at that moment, quickly, Yahshua HaMashiach RETURNS 

there is a very great earthquake splitting the Mount of Olives 

Yahshua opens His mouth, and all the armies gathered against Jerusalem BURST into FLAME and all their weapons.

22 hours ago, Kan said:

......    This is when the world's armies are gathered to fight the returning Christ. But the before the battle can even begin, there is a massive earthquake and hail the size of beach balls. The armies gathered near Jerusalem, will be pounded with ice, which melts and mingles with blood leaving a lake of blood up "to the horse's bridle" in depth. Rev 16. Rev 14:20.

Likewise,  many true and many false persons have divulged 

much about the mark,  for a long long time.  Some /many false have gathered round themselves 

followers by having 'some' truth that many others didn't have, and using such knowledge to impress/tickle ears/ 

to gain advantage and to gain control ((same as the enemy of Christ has done/attempted since the Garden and since 

Galatians, etc etc))....

35 minutes ago, Kan said:

I have always wondered about the mark, but it has suddenly fallen into place and become very clear. I am reading the writings of E.G.White because someone said she is considered to be a prophet - a false prophet, so I began to read the writings and looking up the quoted scriptures to check them out, and it seems like I have entered a new life of knowledge, the future and past has been opened up like a panoramic view. 

Yes and GOOD - read and look up the Scriptures to check them out.   Much can be learned True, and much rejected as false, simply by testing by the Scripture...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

th does this come from the teachings and leadership of the seven advent, I have read the book I posted the author and book on the mandatory sunday law, it was a small book but there was a lot of information, of the way they view the mark and the mind of will, if you know what I mean, put your mind on it , and put your hand to the plow , and do not look back,

its about the seal of God and the ,mark of the beast, many are looking for a permanent mark , when it may just be the will and where you have focused, for where your will is  where your heart will be , and the commandments are written on our minds and heart,

many are not thinking spiritually about this mark, they are only looking at the RFID and system of buy and sell system , and not of the will and choice, for it may come to all ,in the literal sense, but if it does not come and your days are up on earth , would you not think that if we did not make our choice yet , that we be found , not true believers if we reject God  ? these are what believers and Christians need to focus on,

the mind of the will and placing our efforts in life to abtain the goal, that we are driven too,

for if a fatal accident happened right now, would we be ready , to meet God, have we taken the name of God in vain, saying we are believers and christians , and yet living the life of the world , it does not compute, and so if it does not make sense , then why are so many believers thinking they are going to God, and being saved, if they are only giving lip service ?

many have deceived them selves, blessings

Well, I have come across SDA material here and there before, and I did not see much difference between them and the Baptists, but then subjects like the sanctuary and prophecy they have stuff no one else does, except the reformers and early Protestants, like Knox, Luther, Wesley etc.

About the image to the beast, Revelation 13 and so forth indicate that, the image is that of the first beast, which is the Papacy and the 1260 days/years, I don't understand how there could be an image to it, unless religions or a religion gets civil/military back up, like the Papacy had. Do you see that possible?

4 hours ago, other one said:

Been down that same road and it had an ugly end for me....   don't care to go into it without writing a book length thing that I'm not up to, but I will pray for you.

Thanks buddy.

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

This was taught clearly , Scripturally, in the past, 

and very mixed up, deceptively, more more and more often in the last half century.

Just from memory at this time, more later if Yahweh permits, 

when the world's armies gather round Jerusalem to overrun it,

just at the right time, 

all of Israel cries out to Yahshua : BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME ADONAI

just as they sang /proclaimed during His entrance to Jerusalem on a donkey and a colt, 

and at that moment, quickly, Yahshua HaMashiach RETURNS 

there is a very great earthquake splitting the Mount of Olives 

Yahshua opens His mouth, and all the armies gathered against Jerusalem BURST into FLAME and all their weapons.

Likewise,  many true and many false persons have divulged 

much about the mark,  for a long long time.  Some /many false have gathered round themselves 

followers by having 'some' truth that many others didn't have, and using such knowledge to impress/tickle ears/ 

to gain advantage and to gain control ((same as the enemy of Christ has done/attempted since the Garden and since 

Galatians, etc etc))....

Yes and GOOD - read and look up the Scriptures to check them out.   Much can be learned True, and much rejected as false, simply by testing by the Scripture...

Yes, I forgot to mention that after the hail comes the horrendous fire, and turns the armies into crispies. It sounds harsh, but they wanted to shed innocent blood, so be the consequence ...the fire is so hot that it cause the sea to evaporate and melts the sea bed in places. But that is another subject.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

22 hours ago, Sister said:

The "Image of the Beast" can be nothing other than the RFID chip.  Once this is inserted, it is clear whose kingdom we have chosen.  Now you have to follow those "Laws" that the first Beast has been waiting a very long time to come into effect.

This RFID microchip will speak alright.  It will tell you and others how much money you have in credit.  It will tell you and others your medical history, and not only that, everything about you can be accessed by others at a push of the button.  It will be speaking all the time 24/7 in the language of data.  It will have a tracking device also, so no one can hide from anyone or anything.  You are now completely controlled.

A simple device can transfer so much data about YOU in a matter of seconds.  The RFID microchip.

This is the "image of the beast", because without it you cannot buy or sell.  Without it, you are not classed as a citizen any longer of this empire, but a burden.

People will "worship" this "image" because they will love the system.  They don't want to give up their material things.  Even if one decides he doesn't like the system any more, it's too bad, you cannot turn back.  You have already made your choice by going through your initiation.

I agree that receiving or rejecting the mark will indicate whose kingdom someone chooses.  It is a time for the saints to persevere and endure.  I see the "laws" you mention to be the image.  Receiving the "chip", or whatever it winds up being, is a one-time event and worshiping the image (obeying the laws) is an ongoing lifestyle.  So, we're pretty close on that point.  I disagree though that you can't turn back.  Receiving the mark is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  The question is whether or not the deceived people of the world will yield to God's judgment of the first four plagues and call on the name of the Lord to be saved.

The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood,
Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.
And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’  Acts 2:20-21

Stick with the WORD.

Whoever "RECEIVES

"... whoever receives the mark of his name. Young's Literal Translation ..."

There's no way in Scripture nor on earth nor under the earth nor in heaven to undo that. ... 

----------------------------

as to "the question is whether...." ,  it fits perfectly:

In Revelation, it is written, the people of the world will not even think of calling on the name of the Lord to be saved - they REFUSE to stop worshiping  and serving demons

Some people((multitudes)) have already done this.  They made their choice.

and Yahweh has given them over to believe their own delusion.((they actually believe when they kill someone, they are doing god a favor))

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Stick with the WORD.

Whoever "RECEIVES

"... whoever receives the mark of his name. Young's Literal Translation ..."

There's no way in Scripture nor on earth nor under the earth nor in heaven to undo that. ... 

----------------------------

as to "the question is whether...." ,  it fits perfectly:

In Revelation, it is written, the people of the world will not even think of calling on the name of the Lord to be saved - they REFUSE to stop worshiping  and serving demons

Some people((multitudes)) have already done this.  They made their choice.

and Yahweh has given them over to believe their own delusion.((they actually believe when they kill someone, they are doing god a favor))

I'll quote it again as it seems you missed it:

• And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’  Acts 2:21

This refers to the time subsequent to the great tribulation after people have decided whether to take the mark or not.  For people to repent is God's desire.

• Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord God, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?  Ezekiel 18:23
  • The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.  2 Peter 3:9

Yes, there will be those who remain steadfast in their rebellion against God and there will come a point when people no longer repent but that doesn't happen until after the first four plagues. 

If people who receive the mark can not repent then why doesn't God destroy them immediately after the sixth seal, after everyone has made their decision?  Does He delight in torturing the wicked or are the plagues a call to repent?  Which fits God's character, torture or repentance?  Yes, I'll stick with the Word.

26 minutes ago, Last Daze said:
  • And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’  Acts 2:21

.....  This is true TODAY, no one should wait until it is too late.  Also, >>

33 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

This refers to the time subsequent to the great tribulation after people have decided whether to take the mark or not. 

did you read the verses that says when it refers to ? 

15 “These people ar en’t drunk, as you suppose — it’s only nine in the morning. 16 No, this IS what was spoken about through the prophet Yo’el:

and 

22 “Men of Isra’el! Listen to this! Yeshua from Natzeret was a man demonstrated to you to have been from God by the powerful works, miracles and signs that God performed through him in your presence.

--------------------------------------

Recently, a lot of false teachers and false prophets have started telling their audience on tv  

that it is okay to go ahead and get the mark. 

Naturally, most people will continue to be deceived.

That is not Yahweh's desire.

Another angel, a third one, followed them and said in a loud voice, If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives the mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he will indeed drink the wine of God’s fury poured undiluted into the cup of his rage. He will be tormented by fire and sulfur before the holy angels and before the Lamb, 11 and the smoke from their tormenting goes up forever and ever.

They have no rest, day or night, those who worship the beast and its image

--------------------and those who receive the mark of its name.” -----------------------

12 This is when perseverance is needed on the part of God’s people, those who observe his commands and exercise Yeshua’s faithfulness.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

..........Yes, there will be those who remain steadfast in their rebellion against God and there will come a point when people no longer repent but that doesn't happen until after the first four plagues

If people who receive the mark can not repent then why doesn't God destroy them immediately after the sixth seal, after everyone has made their decision?  Does He delight in torturing the wicked or are the plagues a call to repent?  Which fits God's character, torture or repentance?  Yes, I'll stick with the Word.

It is already happening.  There are already those who worship the beast and have his mark and refuse to repent.

They , and others on earth, were warned already, all along actually.

Some have already made their choice.  Some MAY STILL REPENT AS YAHWEH DESIRES.

He never, never, never neglected HIS WORD to men.  EVERY WORD IS TRUE.

The Promise, The Blessing, The Warning, The Curse --- all is written in HIS WORD.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

7 hours ago, Kan said:

Well, I have come across SDA material here and there before, and I did not see much difference between them and the Baptists, but then subjects like the sanctuary and prophecy they have stuff no one else does, except the reformers and early Protestants, like Knox, Luther, Wesley etc.

About the image to the beast, Revelation 13 and so forth indicate that, the image is that of the first beast, which is the Papacy and the 1260 days/years, I don't understand how there could be an image to it, unless religions or a religion gets civil/military back up, like the Papacy had. Do you see that possible?

yes it is already evident, by the movement and the power it is showing ,now and today, there is military backing on this and always had, but many refuse to see it for what it is,

it is what will be and will be what some don't want to see, for deep is the wounds and past is the present, what was is  going to be, and there is nothing different under the sun, for the ancient shows the picture of the future, and so you can count that it has been and never really went away, sorry about the riddles but , I know that the one that is in spirit and studies and seeks Yahweh , completely gets it, for

we are seeing what we don't realize to be  truth and have denied the visions and word of God to be ,truth and here , now in the presence.

blessings KAN, and continue the great study, its very in lightning,