• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I'll quote it again as it seems you missed it:

• And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’  Acts 2:21

This refers to the time subsequent to the great tribulation after people have decided whether to take the mark or not.  For people to repent is God's desire.

• Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord God, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?  Ezekiel 18:23
  • The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.  2 Peter 3:9

Yes, there will be those who remain steadfast in their rebellion against God and there will come a point when people no longer repent but that doesn't happen until after the first four plagues. 

If people who receive the mark can not repent then why doesn't God destroy them immediately after the sixth seal, after everyone has made their decision?  Does He delight in torturing the wicked or are the plagues a call to repent?  Which fits God's character, torture or repentance?  Yes, I'll stick with the Word.

last Daze ,I understand what you are seeing in what you wrote, but for the deceived they have had there chance to call upon the name of the Lord, and so they had time to change and did not, I do not see how scripture tells even with the mark , that you can be saved ?

for it is Gods word and truth , by the angel that says for those that take the mark will suffer the wrath and will perish, means exactly that, our God does not go back on His word, and so if He forgave a person taking a mark, knowing its not what you are to do, then the angel would be liar, and God would have to make a apology to the rest that did not take the mark , and the word of the lord would not be truth, so

please understand that we are told that the sin that is not forgiven is the blasphemy of the holy spirit, which would be a rejection to the call of accepting Jesus , if we refuse , then we are guilty, if we take the mark , then we are guilty also, and there is no undoing the taking of the mark, for when that time comes, you will know , if it be right or wrong, ?

many will be in hell and walking the wide and broad to there way to hell and not able to get a second chance,

and they will be remorseful being in the lake of fire, but this is the end of the road for them,

so our God is a loving and just God, and He knows how to save His people and the righteous, remember the first time, there was only eight that entered the ark, and they had 120 years to decide to follow God, or reject and mock noah, but they were too late when the rains came, this is how it is written in scripture, so blessed is he that hears the word of God and follows in His ways,

blessings my brother

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

21 hours ago, simplejeff said:

.....  This is true TODAY, no one should wait until it is too late.  Also, >>

did you read the verses that says when it refers to ? 

15 “These people ar en’t drunk, as you suppose — it’s only nine in the morning. 16 No, this IS what was spoken about through the prophet Yo’el:

and 

22 “Men of Isra’el! Listen to this! Yeshua from Natzeret was a man demonstrated to you to have been from God by the powerful works, miracles and signs that God performed through him in your presence.

--------------------------------------

Recently, a lot of false teachers and false prophets have started telling their audience on tv  

that it is okay to go ahead and get the mark. 

Naturally, most people will continue to be deceived.

That is not Yahweh's desire.

I'm in no way advocating taking the mark or any other sin.  Taking the mark aligns one with the kingdom of Satan.  I'm just saying that those who are deceived into taking it are not irreversibly damned to hell for that one sin.  If anyone who receives the mark is convicted by the chastisement of the plagues and calls on the name of the Lord for forgiveness, they will be saved.

Let's look at the context again:

20 The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood,
Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come.
21 And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’  Acts 2:20-21

Verse 20 is the sixth seal.  What follows is the seventh seal which has the seven plagues.

It is already happening.  There are already those who worship the beast and have his mark and refuse to repent.

Is the "mark" you're referring to here the same as the mark described in Revelation 13:16-17?  If not, who is the beast and what is the mark you're talking about?

Another angel, a third one, followed them and said in a loud voice, If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives the mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he will indeed drink the wine of God’s fury poured undiluted into the cup of his rage. He will be tormented by fire and sulfur before the holy angels and before the Lamb, 11 and the smoke from their tormenting goes up forever and ever.

They have no rest, day or night, those who worship the beast and its image

--------------------and those who receive the mark of its name.” -----------------------

I agree.  The plagues are for those who have aligned themselves with the false prophet by receiving his mark and worshipping the image.  Eternal torment is for those who refuse to repent.

20 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

last Daze ,I understand what you are seeing in what you wrote, but for the deceived they have had there chance to call upon the name of the Lord, and so they had time to change and did not, I do not see how scripture tells even with the mark , that you can be saved ?

for it is Gods word and truth , by the angel that says for those that take the mark will suffer the wrath and will perish, means exactly that, our God does not go back on His word, and so if He forgave a person taking a mark, knowing its not what you are to do, then the angel would be liar, and God would have to make a apology to the rest that did not take the mark , and the word of the lord would not be truth, so

please understand that we are told that the sin that is not forgiven is the blasphemy of the holy spirit, which would be a rejection to the call of accepting Jesus , if we refuse , then we are guilty, if we take the mark , then we are guilty also, and there is no undoing the taking of the mark, for when that time comes, you will know , if it be right or wrong, ?

many will be in hell and walking the wide and broad to there way to hell and not able to get a second chance,

and they will be remorseful being in the lake of fire, but this is the end of the road for them,

so our God is a loving and just God, and He knows how to save His people and the righteous, remember the first time, there was only eight that entered the ark, and they had 120 years to decide to follow God, or reject and mock noah, but they were too late when the rains came, this is how it is written in scripture, so blessed is he that hears the word of God and follows in His ways,

blessings my brother

If everyone's fate is sealed during the great tribulation by either accepting or rejecting the mark then what is the point of the seven plagues?  Why drag it out?  Do you think God delights in torture?  If there is no possibility of repentance then why state that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved?

The plagues are judgments for those who are worshipping the image.  Eternal wrath is for those who persist in worshipping the image to the end.

• Receiving the mark is a sin.  It is acknowledging as God someone who is not God.  It is a one-time occurrence.
  • Worshipping the image is a lifestyle that demonstrates allegiance to that false god.
  • The plagues are designed to demonstrate the error of worshipping the image and convince people to repent.

Tell me, who is Jesus speaking of here as the armies gather together at Armageddon?

• “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

Who is it that will be blessed for staying awake and keeping their clothes just before His return?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

Last Daze, I understand your view on the taking of the mark and if they felt they have done the wrong thing to call upon the name and be saved, for they were foolish and now they want to be back into the fold of Gods people,

and blessings to you my brother with the big heart , and the compassion for many , I am with you , and we are all in the same mind and understanding, and we want all to be saved,

NOTE: BUt that's not how it works, we have been called out by the words and scripture of God, and when we have heard we responded, and focused and accepted the Gift of God, the salvation and the forgiveness , through the blood of the Christ, the messiah, the one that alone is able to save, and with that, God has placed His son in full authority and power to  save those, brought to Him by the father, for Jesus said , I do not come but to save those that are lost !

to save those that are lost, ? to bring the sinner to repentance, to bring a sword, and not peace for many will wax cold and brother will turn on there father , and daughters on there mothers , so if you see what this is about , they will know that they were told, and a angel flies telling if you take the mark its over, so even though many will be remorseful about the mark they just took and realize they did the wrong thing, it is the sin that needs to be judge,

for not all will be saved, and if  a guilty person robs someone and gets caught , they are sorry they got caught, and probably not of the crime, but if you let them out, there is a chance they will rob again, and so , it is from the heart , and our mind and will, that is in the balance so you can have , many that will say I should have not taken the mark, but they will know what the end result was, and so they reject God, and follow the world , and so judgment must be just and righteous, for God is more then fair, just like the 120 years , that noah took to build the ark, but when the rains came, they were not mocking and laughing any more, and so judgment was made, so

you see Last Daze, God is just, he has brought you into the presence of Himself and you are following Him, He knows how to save His people, and those that reject will suffer lost, this is what our churches and assemblies and all the bible studies are for , today is the day  to choose whom you will serve, for many today go to there grave, not wanting and rejecting God, and where do they end up, in the judgment also, its too late, so do not get stuck on the mark, for it is not from where your WILL starts it is in your mind and heart today, and you that are saved will hear the voice of God calling, this is how the spirit goes out and gathers the believers,

from the heart, and our mind and spirit , we are lead to believe or reject, and so scripture clearly says that anyone literally taking the mark of the beast  will suffer and there is no compromise, pray that you and others that you know and love do not fall for this and take the mark , tell everyone that you know, for we already have a mark , or seal that we are already excepting or rejecting, and it is in the spirit , ,of what the flesh cannot understand, but seek a relationship with Jesus and let God through the holy spirit open up the doors to your heart, for He knocks on all hearts, and you have to open the door,

Jesus said if you receive me, I will receive you, but if you reject me, then I will reject you, it is simple, but not all is literally about the mark

it is doing and following the commandments , and this is a key verse mentioned  in every church on the beginning of revelation, and through out the bible, HE THAT ENDURES UNTIL THE END , SHALL BE SAVED !,

For many will start out, and then turn on Jesus, to save them selves, under pressure for they are not lead by the spirit , and they have deceived them selves, that they did not need God,

blessing my brother, read the book of matthew again, and see that God does not wish any to perish 3;16 of john,

but to come to the saving power , and repent to turn from there ways, of the world .

18 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

for not all will be saved, and if  a guilty person robs someone and gets caught , they are sorry they got caught, and probably not of the crime, but if you let them out, there is a chance they will rob again, and so , it is from the heart , and our mind and will, that is in the balance so you can have , many that will say I should have not taken the mark, but they will know what the end result was, and so they reject God, and follow the world , and so judgment must be just and righteous, for God is more then fair, just like the 120 years , that noah took to build the ark, but when the rains came, they were not mocking and laughing any more, and so judgment was made, so

you see Last Daze, God is just, he has brought you into the presence of Himself and you are following Him, He knows how to save His people, and those that reject will suffer lost, this is what our churches and assemblies and all the bible studies are for , today is the day  to choose whom you will serve, for many today go to there grave, not wanting and rejecting God, and where do they end up, in the judgment also, its too late, so do not get stuck on the mark, for it is not from where your WILL starts it is in your mind and heart today, and you that are saved will hear the voice of God calling, this is how the spirit goes out and gathers the believers,

from the heart, and our mind and spirit , we are lead to believe or reject, and so scripture clearly says that anyone literally taking the mark of the beast  will suffer and there is no compromise, pray that you and others that you know and love do not fall for this and take the mark , tell everyone that you know, for we already have a mark , or seal that we are already excepting or rejecting, and it is in the spirit , ,of what the flesh cannot understand, but seek a relationship with Jesus and let God through the holy spirit open up the doors to your heart, for He knocks on all hearts, and you have to open the door,

Thanks SinnerSaved.  We agree on several points.

• I agree that not everyone will be saved.
  • I agree that taking the mark and worshipping the image is a sin.
  • I agree that those who take the mark have failed to persevere and endure.
  • I agree that those worshipping the image are objects of the seven plague judgments.

What I don't agree with is that those who take the mark can not repent and be forgiven.  I don't find any scriptural support for it.  What I find is:

• “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven."  Matthew 12:31

Either that's a true statement or its not.  Receiving the mark and worshipping the image, while a sin, is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and can consequently be forgiven.  Again, the question is whether or not the deceived people of the world will see through the ruse of the false prophet and repent.  It's my belief that the plagues and the 144,000 are there to lead people to repentance.  It's in keeping with God's character and word.

There will come a point during the plagues when people's hearts are hardened to the point of no repentance.  Those are the ones whose torment continues forever, just like everyone else down through the ages who has steadfastly rejected salvation and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.  Whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

I'm not advocating gaming the system" or anything like that.  There's no justification for taking the mark or worshipping the image.  It's a sin, but it's forgivable, according to scripture.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

That's one of the biggest deceptions TODAY, and many are lost because of it.

I found your 'teacher', and he is unfaithful./  he is contrary to Scripture. He is opposed to Jesus.

34 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

It's a sin, but it's forgivable, ...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Is the image of the Beast - the Earth?

If sound Bible interpretation requires that we take the words in their plain literal sense (as far as possible) then we cannot make "the image of the beast" anything other than an idolatrous image which will be erected in the future third Temple in Jerusalem. No doubt it will be an extraordinary image, since the whole world will worship it.

We know from the history of Israel as recorded in Scripture that idolatrous images were being placed in the Temple and worshipped. We also know that vast numbers of the human race are idolators, and that false Christianity also places statues and images in church buildings and cathedrals. Mystery Babylon cannot be divorced from pagan idolatry.

As to the New Age Movement (including the "save the planet" movement) there is no  doubt that it will play a role in the Antichrist's deception.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Thanks SinnerSaved.  We agree on several points.

• I agree that not everyone will be saved.
  • I agree that taking the mark and worshipping the image is a sin.
  • I agree that those who take the mark have failed to persevere and endure.
  • I agree that those worshipping the image are objects of the seven plague judgments.

What I don't agree with is that those who take the mark can not repent and be forgiven.  I don't find any scriptural support for it.  What I find is:

• “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven."  Matthew 12:31

Either that's a true statement or its not.  Receiving the mark and worshipping the image, while a sin, is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and can consequently be forgiven.  Again, the question is whether or not the deceived people of the world will see through the ruse of the false prophet and repent.  It's my belief that the plagues and the 144,000 are there to lead people to repentance.  It's in keeping with God's character and word.

There will come a point during the plagues when people's hearts are hardened to the point of no repentance.  Those are the ones whose torment continues forever, just like everyone else down through the ages who has steadfastly rejected salvation and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.  Whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

I'm not advocating gaming the system" or anything like that.  There's no justification for taking the mark or worshipping the image.  It's a sin, but it's forgivable, according to scripture.

blessings Last Daze. and thank you for your honest opinion, and it is understandable of what you are saying, but lets try to break this down, many that read the bible , tend to take it for literal meaning , and some for symbolistic, and metaphor , we are to take the bible as the word of God Himself, now yes iot is said that the only sin that will not be forgiven is the blasphemy of the holy spirit ?

now what does that mean, if all others are forgiven, scripture says this one will not be forgiven we agree yes ?

but the blasphemy of the holy spirit ,the un forgiven sin,= is about   if I am understanding correctly , and please correct me if iu am wrong, it is a rejection of God , and refusing to repent and allow the surrender of your self to the holy spirit to dwell with in us to save us , and to lift us out of these bodies to be transformed from earthly to heavenly bodies, by the working of the spirit, so this means  a simple rejection of the truth of God , and not getting  or receiving the holy spirit, ? rejecting Gods ways and His commandments etc.

so by taking this mark , I believe will be the same as rejecting the holy spirit , from not repenting and surrender to God, ?

so the results of our free will and choice is that we must  accept the judgment of our actions and this is just and righteous in the sight of God, for God cannot go back on His word, and the power of God and the truth of His word and love ,cannot give into unjust and unrighteousness,

so I believe the scripture is not false, but the angel flies around and says anyone taking the mark will suffer its results

for it is a refusal of the holy spirit and accepting of God,  if you have made a choice, it is over, God will not allow anyone that is HIs to perish, and the believers will be gathered to Him, so those that take the mark has sealed there faith and have rejected the salvation and the indwelling of the spirit , so no God will not go back on His word  if you reject Him and take the mark if the beast ,

thus the scripture , you cannot serve two masters ?

and so it is the way we as men and women twist scripture, to believe what is not , for we need to be honest, Jesus said, if you reject me in front of men , I will reject you< period, so the scripture of the one Sin that is not forgiven falls into this rejection of the holy spirit , which is blasphemy,  a revolt, a resisting of the truth,

I pray this has cleared this up for you, and I have followed scripture, and not taken any out of its context,

for there is only truth, in Gods word, and we are to pray ,that we are found worthy to be saved and be filled with the spirit to resist , and stand against the enemy, we must examine our selves to see if we are in the right standing and following God and His commandments,

blessing to you my brother