spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

I was not the one to originally ask this question , but if you think abortion should be illegal and Considered homicide, should mothers who get abortions go to jail for homicide?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If abortion is illegal, then if a woman gets an abortion, she is a criminal....   simple as that and if the law sets a punishment for that then yes she should suffer the consequences of it.....   So we should be very careful  about how we deal with this problem.

I think if you asked a baby if he/she wants to be ripped to shreds in his others womb I would think the answer would be no.....   and the little thing didn't do anything, but is totally innocent....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/2/2016 at 8:01 PM, spiderman1917 said:

I was not the one to originally ask this question , but if you think abortion should be illegal and Considered homicide, should mothers who get abortions go to jail for homicide?

Sending women to prison for an abortion will never  never happen, nor should it.   I believe it is murder, I think the doctors should be held accountable also. They do take a vow..."First to do no harm"   It is the shedding of innocent blood.  As believers we have no other way to believe if we follow the Word of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

12 hours ago, other one said:

If abortion is illegal, then if a woman gets an abortion, she is a criminal....   simple as that and if the law sets a punishment for that then yes she should suffer the consequences of it.....   So we should be very careful  about how we deal with this problem.

I think if you asked a baby if he/she wants to be ripped to shreds in his others womb I would think the answer would be no.....   and the little thing didn't do anything, but is totally innocent....

It seems more people then ever before, now believe if someone commits a crime, it is wrong to punish them. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 02/04/2016 at 8:41 AM, hmbld said:

It seems more people then ever before, now believe if someone commits a crime, it is wrong to punish them. 

Correct.  The current philosophy is punish the victim, but let the perp go free.  As to abortion, it is murder in the first degree, and if it was declared to be so, chances are there would be very few (if any) abortions. BTW the punishment for first degree murder is (or has been, and should be) death, not incarceration.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Abortion is indeed a criminal act and technically it is a form of murder. However, we also have to examine what the abortion lobby is really all about. As well as being just another form of homicide, we have to examine it from Biblical, sociological and spiritual aspects. I think that we can judge the act with regard to three major points.

1/ It encourages promiscuity and lawlessness. Abortion is often used as a form of contraception, and not only does it encourage the sin of fornication, but it is also a way that people can avoid accountability and avoid taking responsibility for their own actions. There are consequences of promiscuity and one of them is unwanted pregnancies.

2/ It is being used as a political tool to destroy family values and also as a forerunner to mass population control.

3/ In some cases abortion can also be seen as a covert form of human blood sacrifice. Satan loves it when innocent people are murdered. Satan loves abortion.

The question of abortion comes down to much more than homicide. When encouraged and promoted by the Government and the Media or by organisations such as 'Planned Parenthood' then it is easy to see that it is part of a much more sinister agenda.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:01 PM, spiderman1917 said:

do you think that would solve our problem , ? is that the answer, ? NO it is NOT ? and why ?

because if we love as God loves us, would we take away what He gives, ? are we the Gods of this world and say , as a women , doctor , or government,  that the baby dies, and I have made my decision ? does that even sound  like a reasonable, statement, ?

NO, abortion is legal and its made legal , for the purpose, of money and evil ,? the SINFUL nature we have to do , and be who we are and what we do , with out  a GOD ! in our world today , makes it easy to do us we please, and have what we want, !

it is God that told us we are , evil and sinful and the heart is wicked and who would no this then the God that breaths life, and we take it away , so what would this really be considered, ?

we reject God, and do as we please, we educate and make laws and rules to satisfy  and to justify , our own evils, we take from the poor and please the rich , for in this world the rich that is with out God has there rewards now, and yet later will be desolate, and destroyed, and the poor, are oppressed and follow , what they can and are stopped at every turn,

it is not about should it or not, and what we believe, ? it is what is going to be in a world ran by the devil himself, ? did you think that  we are in a world that justice , and love is going to prevail ?

we are in the dark ages and have destroyed even life, it self and we don't even wink a eye, its sad of what we have be come, and God is going to have His revenge and justice, , the wrath of God comes to remove all that is against , and all the wrong , will vanish ,

so the next time, some one says if God loved us this would not happen, you can tell them  then why do they allow abortions, this is not Gods doing but ours, as a society , are we seeing the in God we trust ?

blessings and peace

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Women are being lied to. They have been told that they have an option of a medical procedure which is a form of birth control.

On the other side, doctors are actually doing the so-called medical procedure which results in the murder. If abortion is made illegal, then it is the doctors who should be charged with a crime.

Before women who go to doctors are charge, there needs to be a massive education program which undoes the lies that are currently being taught. Abortion is not first degree murder for the women as their intention is birth control and not murder. Once it is made clear that there is a baby who is being murdered, going to get an illegal abortion is contracting a murder, then women can be charged. But, I am not sure I want the woman's crime to be to the level of first degree murder. 

And, I am of the belief that there should be a medical procedure (abortion) when the mothers life is at risk if she has the child.   

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Luk 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Abortion is murder.  I firmly believe that.

And there are many people, not just the mother, who are to be held accountable if we are to give out punishments.  Here in Louisiana, a serious study was done that was funded by the state legislature.  It was found that well over 65% of girls and women who had abortions felt coerced to do so.  That didn't surprise me one bit although it does continue to surprise me that most people don't understand this and act as if girls and women get pregnant all by themselves and make these decisions in a vacuum.

Here's an example:  A 14-year-old student of mine a few years ago became pregnant.  She HAD been living in a local children's home and had been there for a couple of years and was on the verge of committing  her life to Christ, when her drug addict mother took her out to live again with her.  The young girl became involved with a 19-year-old young man.

I knew that she had a doctor's appointment in Shreveport about the baby and when she came back, here's what I found out from her:

• The doctor was only interested in the money and told her that because of her age the baby would die anyway and that her hips were too narrow to give birth.  Both of those statements were lies.  He told her she needed to let him give her an abortion.
  • Her mother told her that she would NOT be taking care of the baby and that if she chose to keep it, that she would be out on the streets.
  • Her "boyfriend" told her that since he already had two other babies by two other girls that he would break up with her if she didn't "get rid of" the baby.  He told her that he "loved" her and wanted her, but not another baby and to listen to the doctor.  That the doctor was right.

She was lied to, pressured, duped, and because she was naive, she just went along with what adults were pressuring her to do and she had the abortion.

Today, in Louisiana, it is against the law NOT to provide information to girls and women about options other than abortions.  Literature advising these girls and women on adoption, help with expenses, and more must be provided.

If that 14-year-old girl that I taught is to be treated as a criminal and prosecuted as such, then what of the other players in that story?  Who was the most culpable?

Edited by Jayne