spiderman1917

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

The only experience I have had with demons has come in the form of people following the Devil and doing super bad things.  

Not fun, but God is still good all the time.  

You're blessed to not have been bothered by them.  I hope you never are for it's very unsettling.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

We share something so common. Several years ago, I had a similar experience when I was going through severe depression in my life after losing someone precious. Every night when I went to bed I would experience sleep paralysis. You feel a weight on your chest, pressing you down and preventing you from sitting up. But it’s worse than that, you can’t move your arms or legs. You can’t even move your lips to call out for help. You’re not sure who or what is pushing on your chest.But you just know there’s a presence there. Something strange. Something uninvited. You can feel awake and your mind is running and at that moment I remembered to say in the "Name of Jesus Christ" and it would stop immediately. The sleep paralysis went on for a year. And, one day when I went to bed after an hour or so someone punch me on my head so hard that I got up scared. When I opened my eyes, I saw the devil wearing black and his face was fully covered and he was holding pitchfork, I was terrified, but off course I said in the name of Jesus Christ and he disappeared. I thought I was going crazy and that's when i turned to the bible day and night, offering daily incense to the lord. After one year, I started seeing visions of me in the the middle of church altar preaching and to my left was the Christ standing beside me and telling me to continue reading the scriptures. At times, I would see Abraham, Issac and Joseph. And, when my soul was troubled, I would always see the archangel Rafael & Michael around me hence my profile picture is of Raphael. Even now, when I am troubled I always see the archangel Raphael.

People can only be saved through prayers and fasting

• 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

• The Demoniac Cured "Mark 9:29 When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer."

I too have experienced sleep paralysis and felt something pressing on my chest, and I was convinced that I was awake at the time. I'm not certain but I think they are trying to get into your body and possess it. But they can't because we have free will and we have to deliberately let them in. It doesn't stop them from trying though.

If you have the Holy Spirit though they cannot possibly compete and they stop trying. I only had these experiences before I became a Christian and shortly after becoming one. After a time it stopped. They don't like it when you call out to Jesus but they will test new Christians just in case they can succeed. That's how devious and thoroughly despicable they are. When you are asleep you are vulnerable to their approaches and if you wake up during one of their attacks that's when you experience sleep paralysis. They are nasty, opportunistic parasites and we need the word and fury of Jesus to repel them... just like flies are extinguished by fly spray or a good hard swat!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Raphael the Archangel of healing.  Was he big and scary?  (scary in a good "I don't want to make him mad" way). I'm guessing Michael is bigger and more intimidating?

You have a real gift for seeing the supernatural! Wish I had that :)

They were not scary at all :)

They came in human form and identified themselves as "Raphael" and Michael. 

I remember reading the book of Exodus and I was so touched by the story of Joseph found in chapters 37 through 50. I cried like a child because his brothers had sold him to the Ishmaelite’s and how generous was Joseph was when he met his brother in Egypt and helped the Israelite's. That night after reading about Joseph, I prayed and offered incense to the lord. Around 11pm when I went to bed I saw an amazing vision. In my vision I remember seeing three wise man and I was standing in the midst of them all. And, I remember one of them introducing himself as "Abraham" the second man said to me "I am Isaac " and the 3rd one said to me "I am Joseph". Abraham was holding a tablet in his hand, similar to the one Moses had.  The next day I got up as a new person with so much hope and strength.

I had become a lost sheep and I was worried about the things of this world and after going through tough time I learnt to be humble and patient. I became content and I did not worry about things of this world. I started getting better and better day-by-day. A loving father wants to discipline his children and that's what was happening with me. I was getting stronger day-by-day , I was learning more about the Gospel, I started fasting, singing hymns and I would say the name of the lord 1000 times a day. Because I knew my world was upside down and that I was fighting Satan. It was either him who was going to win or me. I kept getting attacked by the deceiver and I kept running to the bible, but the lord was always with me because every time I said to myself lord are you with me? why would you be with me? I am a sinner and 'm not a worthy person. All these questions were planted in my head by the devil. That evening I would see helpers around me, the archangel Raphael and the saints telling we are with you wherever you go.

My friend remember happiness is temporarily! for example, if you buy a new car or buy a new gadget or go to a holiday you're happy for a few days or weeks and then its back to normal. Instead we should be aiming for "Joy" because that's permanent. How do we get joy? The joy can only come through our  lord Jesus Christ that's when your Soul is joyful and you will never worry about things of this world. Remember the kingdom of God is within.

I am grateful to our Lord for going through adversely because it made me a better person, it changed me, became more humble, simple, content, strong, confidant in our lord, preaching the word of the lord and I hate this world because now I know that I am not of this world because its all temporary 

The Parable of the Prodigal Son: In the story, a father has two sons. The younger son asks for his inheritance before the father dies, and the father agrees. The younger son, after wasting his fortune (the word "prodigal" means "wastefully extravagant"), goes hungry during a famine, and becomes so destitute he longs to eat the same food given to hogs, unclean animals in Jewish culture. He then returns home with the intention of repenting and begging his father to be made one of his hired servants, expecting his relationship with his father is likely severed. Regardless, the father finds him on the road and immediately welcomes him back as his son and holds a feast to celebrate his return, which includes killing a fattened calf usually reserved for special occasions. The older son refuses to participate, stating that in all the time he has worked for the father, he never disobeyed him; yet, he did not even receive a goat to celebrate with his friends. The father reminds the older son that the son has always been with him and everything the father has belongs to the older son (his inheritance). But, they should still celebrate the return of the younger son because he was lost and is now found. 

You also have a gift you just need to focus. When I was fighting the battle, overcoming depression, I stopped listening to music, watching movies, TV shows, games, listening to things of this world, I kept praying, fasting, reading bible, and things started changing. Never depend on others or put your hope in them most likely they will fail you, but instead your hope should be in the lord our God because he can do the impossible, he just wants us to obey his voice and be good children.

Be a fighter, control your mind because it's the devil who's attacking you, on your knees and pray to the lord and you will surely win. Remember all the apostles and the saints went through serious challenges before they won their battle including our Lord Jesus Christ been tempted by the devil and was crucified when he was perfect and is perfect forever.

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Oh, wow. You definitely had way more scary experiences than me!  The

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Oh, wow. You definitely had way more scary experiences than me!  The sleep paralysis thing I've experienced but not since I was in my teens.  It's awful but I didn't know then that it could be demonic.  I figured out that they didn't come after me until I was saved.  It's my belief that many more people experience these things than tell about them.  My son in law was visiting a friend and they were sitting on the couch watching t.v.  They were alone in the house.  My SIL noticed a movement in the hallway and a shadow man, as he called him, walked from one bedroom across the hall to another one.  He was too scared to get up and see who it was and didn't tell anyone for years.  He was afraid people would think he was crazy. 

thing I've experienced but not since I was in my teens.  It's awful but I didn't know then that it could be demonic.  I figured out that they didn't come after me until I was saved.  It's my belief that many more people experience these things than tell about them.  My son in law was visiting a friend and they were sitting on the couch watching t.v.  They were alone in the house.  My SIL noticed a movement in the hallway and a shadow man, as he called him, walked from one bedroom across the hall to another one.  He was too scared to get up and see who it was and didn't tell anyone for years.  He was afraid people would think he was crazy. 

Very scary stuff indeed. As you said many more people experience these things, but they are scared to talk about it and just ignore it and continue to sin. It was painful time in my life, I did not feel my soul, depressed, miserable, felt weak, I had become another person, change of personality. All of this happened because I had I lost someone in my life and I just could not accept it. Anxiety and depression started building up, bombarded with negative thoughts. It was very hard for me to accept because I was one positive person and all of sudden things started changing. I experienced by first sleep paralysis when I blamed the lord for what had happened and it became a regular occurrence with 2-4 hits every fortnight. I realised this is demonic force and that’s something was changing inside me. I was so scared, I would run to the bible every day and pray without ceasing but the attacks were still coming. I finally won the battle and I am grateful to be saved and for going through adversary. I had to persevere for five years but I never gave up, I fought very hard and things started changing. I was a Christian by name and I had never known the lord. In 28 years of my life I never bothered to read the bible or learn about this amazing creator because I was too busy enjoying life, but after going through adversary, in three years I knew the scriptures well, the awesome God and I was proclaiming the name of the lord without fear.

7 hours ago, OakWood said:

I too have experienced sleep paralysis and felt something pressing on my chest, and I was convinced that I was awake at the time. I'm not certain but I think they are trying to get into your body and possess it. But they can't because we have free will and we have to deliberately let them in. It doesn't stop them from trying though.

If you have the Holy Spirit though they cannot possibly compete and they stop trying. I only had these experiences before I became a Christian and shortly after becoming one. After a time it stopped. They don't like it when you call out to Jesus but they will test new Christians just in case they can succeed. That's how devious and thoroughly despicable they are. When you are asleep you are vulnerable to their approaches and if you wake up during one of their attacks that's when you experience sleep paralysis. They are nasty, opportunistic parasites and we need the word and fury of Jesus to repel them... just like flies are extinguished by fly spray or a good hard swat!

Very scary stuff indeed! I am glade that we overcame it through our lord Jesus Christ! It's amazing the moment you say the word Jesus Christ it would stop immediately. Do you think every time you got sleep paralysis attacks more demons were trying to come in? Or just an evil spirits trying to scare us? 

I am convinced after reading Matthew 12:45 Return of an Unclean Spirit "Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. "Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation." thinking more bad spirits try to enter you afte

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

why are we talking about Demons, we went from black magic to this about demons, are you guys serious,

we want to talk about the dark and the evil instead of the light ,??? this makes a lot of sense, and I see how we favor the holy God,  for He is the supreme  God, the great I AM and a spirit filled person, should know better, we are to be about the fathers business, and not about this , for it opens the door and takes you away from the light and the truth

so I see spiderman no agenda???? nice, I think we need the Mods to look into these posts' and not have this here,

this is how it takes new and beginners away , from the truth

our experinces are not learning, and many are speculation, non biblical, and this is fact,

Bible tells us about getting into this or even dwelling on the evil and the darkness, it is the same as black magic which is not of God

Guest Thallasa
On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:54 AM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

No experience  with demons ,  just bad people .  

Guest Thallasa
1 hour ago, Tiglath said:

They were not scary at all :)

They came in human form and identified themselves as "Raphael" and Michael. 

I remember reading the book of Exodus and I was so touched by the story of Joseph found in chapters 37 through 50. I cried like a child because his brothers had sold him to the Ishmaelite’s and how generous was Joseph was when he met his brother in Egypt and helped the Israelite's. That night after reading about Joseph, I prayed and offered incense to the lord. Around 11pm when I went to bed I saw an amazing vision. In my vision I remember seeing three wise man and I was standing in the midst of them all. And, I remember one of them introducing himself as "Abraham" the second man said to me "I am Isaac " and the 3rd one said to me "I am Joseph". Abraham was holding a tablet in his hand, similar to the one Moses had.  The next day I got up as a new person with so much hope and strength.

I had become a lost sheep and I was worried about the things of this world and after going through tough time I learnt to be humble and patient. I became content and I did not worry about things of this world. I started getting better and better day-by-day. A loving father wants to discipline his children and that's what was happening with me. I was getting stronger day-by-day , I was learning more about the Gospel, I started fasting, singing hymns and I would say the name of the lord 1000 times a day. Because I knew my world was upside down and that I was fighting Satan. It was either him who was going to win or me. I kept getting attacked by the deceiver and I kept running to the bible, but the lord was always with me because every time I said to myself lord are you with me? why would you be with me? I am a sinner and 'm not a worthy person. All these questions were planted in my head by the devil. That evening I would see helpers around me, the archangel Raphael and the saints telling we are with you wherever you go.

My friend remember happiness is temporarily! for example, if you buy a new car or buy a new gadget or go to a holiday you're happy for a few days or weeks and then its back to normal. Instead we should be aiming for "Joy" because that's permanent. How do we get joy? The joy can only come through our  lord Jesus Christ that's when your Soul is joyful and you will never worry about things of this world. Remember the kingdom of God is within.

I am grateful to our Lord for going through adversely because it made me a better person, it changed me, became more humble, simple, content, strong, confidant in our lord, preaching the word of the lord and I hate this world because now I know that I am not of this world because its all temporary 

The Parable of the Prodigal Son: In the story, a father has two sons. The younger son asks for his inheritance before the father dies, and the father agrees. The younger son, after wasting his fortune (the word "prodigal" means "wastefully extravagant"), goes hungry during a famine, and becomes so destitute he longs to eat the same food given to hogs, unclean animals in Jewish culture. He then returns home with the intention of repenting and begging his father to be made one of his hired servants, expecting his relationship with his father is likely severed. Regardless, the father finds him on the road and immediately welcomes him back as his son and holds a feast to celebrate his return, which includes killing a fattened calf usually reserved for special occasions. The older son refuses to participate, stating that in all the time he has worked for the father, he never disobeyed him; yet, he did not even receive a goat to celebrate with his friends. The father reminds the older son that the son has always been with him and everything the father has belongs to the older son (his inheritance). But, they should still celebrate the return of the younger son because he was lost and is now found. 

You also have a gift you just need to focus. When I was fighting the battle, overcoming depression, I stopped listening to music, watching movies, TV shows, games, listening to things of this world, I kept praying, fasting, reading bible, and things started changing. Never depend on others or put your hope in them most likely they will fail you, but instead your hope should be in the lord our God because he can do the impossible, he just wants us to obey his voice and be good children.

Be a fighter, control your mind because it's the devil who's attacking you, on your knees and pray to the lord and you will surely win. Remember all the apostles and the saints went through serious challenges before they won their battle including our Lord Jesus Christ been tempted by the devil and was crucified when he was perfect and is perfect forever.

Thank you for an excellent post but I agree with SS,

47 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

why are we talking about Demons, we went from black magic to this about demons, are you guys serious,

we want to talk about the dark and the evil instead of the light ,??? this makes a lot of sense, and I see how we favor the holy God,  for He is the supreme  God, the great I AM and a spirit filled person, should know better, we are to be about the fathers business, and not about this , for it opens the door and takes you away from the light and the truth

so I see spiderman no agenda???? nice, I think we need the Mods to look into these posts' and not have this here,

this is how it takes new and beginners away , from the truth

our experinces are not learning, and many are speculation, non biblical, and this is fact,

Bible tells us about getting into this or even dwelling on the evil and the darkness, it is the same as black magic which is not of God

and you  are correct , it is not edifying and encourages the darkness, when we need to concentrate on the Light of men ,Jesus Christ, who gives Life .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

Matthew 6:23   But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Matthew 7:17   Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
 Matthew 12:34   O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
  Matthew 15:19   For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mark 7:23   All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Romans 12:21   Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Corinthians 10:6   Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted

1 Corinthians 15:33   Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Ephesians 4:27   Neither give place to the devil.

1 Thessalonians 5:22   Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Timothy 4:1   Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

1 Timothy 6:4   He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
 2 Timothy 3:13   But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1 Peter 2:1   Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

1 Peter 3:10   For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Matthew 12:34   O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

this is not a good topic for Christians or any believers to be speaking of or in thoughts , and this God would not approve of, fact , and truth , we need to be of the light and not of the darkness, even your conversation must be guarded, the armor of salvation is for this  alone,

11 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

Thank you for an excellent post but I agree with SS

.and you  are correct , it is not edifying and encourages the darkness, when we need to concentrate on the Light of men ,Jesus Christ who gives Life .

12 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

Thank you for an excellent post but I agree with SS

.and you  are correct , it is not edifying and encourages the darkness, when we need to concentrate on the Light of men ,Jesus Christ who gives Life .

Thank you friend. 

I shared my experience to strengthen my brethren not to give up. To hear what I went through and how the lord saved me. To preserver and to have hope in the lord. Because the lord will help him and guide him in every step. Without light you will be in darkness.