TJ

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Kan, if I could "like" what you said twice I would.  What a incredibly sensitive and Biblical response.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I don't care about intimacy but I would like to wake up to her ever morning and fall asleep with her at night I'd be safer not being alone.  Yes I'm a girl and gone through a lot but guys scare me because of my stepfather I can't get close to them. My ex wasn't allowed to hug me I would push him away xx

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

40 minutes ago, TJ said:

I don't care about intimacy but I would like to wake up to her ever morning and fall asleep with her at night I'd be safer not being alone.  Yes I'm a girl and gone through a lot but guys scare me because of my stepfather I can't get close to them. My ex wasn't allowed to hug me I would push him away xx

That's a classic symptom of abuse. And I know that you mean what you say. There is nothing wrong with sleeping with another girl in a nonsexual way to feel safe, provided she has the same attitude. I don't think God expects you to feel safe with a guy, after what you have been through and are still experiencing through situations that trigger certain feelings of being trapped and unsafe etc. But while sleeping with another girl, you will form attachments, and if she finds a guy then where do you sleep?, you are back to square one where you have to overcome and challenge certain responses. It is not impossible to change, it is difficult, and made so much easier with people who understand your dilemma.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

14 hours ago, TJ said:

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

Can't blame you for not trusting men because many are jerks, but if you want to do God's will, stay away from other women. The Bible doesn't say nice things about homosexuality. All you have to do is google it and you will see for yourself. (Bible homosexual) 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I think you are too consider counseling to help you with your trauma before writing off men. Don't just rush into things, but take time to heal. I don't feel I am qualified to give anymore advice then that. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, TJ said:

I am glad that you have a counselor because you have been wounded from past abuse. Please give these hurts to God. He is a wonderful counselor.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Tj

I'm very glad to know you are in a safe place,,,,,,,I am not going to even address your question at this time because before you can even think about having any kind of relationships you must first learn how to love yourself & become a complete,whole,joyful,peaceful ,productive,secure & confident individual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmm,how does one do that ? We don't,God does,,,,,,getting angry with God does nothing but direct blame where it should not be directed,,,,,,God has done nothing to hurt you,He has not MADE anything happen to you & He is not the One you should be mad at,,,,,,satan is,people have harmed you & hurt you because they were oppressed by the devil,,,,,,,,,God has kept you alive because He Loves you & has a specific Plan & Purpose for your life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you should be grateful that His Hand is on you,,,,,,,,,,,

Are homosexual lifestyles okay?No never,they are not but neither would be a heterosexual relationship be okay for you right now ........You mentioned quite a few issues in your OP,,,,there is not one thing that you cannot be FREE of,,,,nothing is more powerful than Jesus Authority & the Power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Listen to Joyce Meyers if you want to hear a testimony of a woman who has been delivered from domino effect of "issues" that came from being sexually abused by a parent.........look at the Purpose of her Calling & the Plan God had for her,she is a living testimony to the Grace,Love,Compassion & Glory of God       RustyAngel can point you to a woman she knows that was delivered from homosexuality to being FREE in Christ Jesus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,spend your time getting to know Jesus ,not knowing about Him......once you begin to renew your mind towards "eternal thinking" your temporal thinking will fade away & you can be a New Creature in Christ Jesus.............

Jesus loves you,we love you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can one day learn to trust and let go of the past with the Heart & Mind of Jesus

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Tj

I'm very glad to know you are in a safe place,,,,,,,I am not going to even address your question at this time because before you can even think about having any kind of relationships you must first learn how to love yourself & become a complete,whole,joyful,peaceful ,productive,secure & confident individual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmm,how does one do that ? We don't,God does,,,,,,getting angry with God does nothing but direct blame where it should not be directed,,,,,,God has done nothing to hurt you,He has not MADE anything happen to you & He is not the One you should be mad at,,,,,,satan is,people have harmed you & hurt you because they were oppressed by the devil,,,,,,,,,God has kept you alive because He Loves you & has a specific Plan & Purpose for your life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you should be grateful that His Hand is on you,,,,,,,,,,,

Are homosexual lifestyles okay?No never,they are not but neither would be a heterosexual relationship be okay for you right now ........You mentioned quite a few issues in your OP,,,,there is not one thing that you cannot be FREE of,,,,nothing is more powerful than Jesus Authority & the Power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Listen to Joyce Meyers if you want to hear a testimony of a woman who has been delivered from domino effect of "issues" that came from being sexually abused by a parent.........look at the Purpose of her Calling & the Plan God had for her,she is a living testimony to the Grace,Love,Compassion & Glory of God       RustyAngel can point you to a woman she knows that was delivered from homosexuality to being FREE in Christ Jesus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,spend your time getting to know Jesus ,not knowing about Him......once you begin to renew your mind towards "eternal thinking" your temporal thinking will fade away & you can be a New Creature in Christ Jesus.............

Jesus loves you,we love you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can one day learn to trust and let go of the past with the Heart & Mind of Jesus

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Well said Kwik.   As usual with love, and a non judgmental spirit.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 03/04/2016 at 11:38 PM, TJ said:

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

I'm sure that God would understand but he wouldn't be pleased. It doesn't matter whether you are 'gay' or straight. What matters is whether you  trust in Christ and whether you want to change. The Holy Spirit can change you and make you a new person. You were not born to be lesbian and you don't have to become one or stay one.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Time to revive an old thread: