• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

14 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Well said Kwik.   As usual with love, and a non judgmental spirit.

Hey Rusty,

Apparently you didn't like my response here?  Now that is being "judgmental"!  Lol. (Just playing with you.) 

a spock with horns

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Hey Rusty,

Apparently you didn't like my response here?  Now that is being "judgmental"!  Lol. (Just playing with you.) 

a spock with horns

OH no Spock, never meant for you!!!!  LOL

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On April 4, 2016 at 0:25 PM, bopeep1909 said:

I am glad that you have a counselor because you have been wounded from past abuse. Please give these hurts to God. He is a wonderful counselor.

Sorry but no it is not ok if you believe the i word of God.  ate you being honest with yourself.  None of us can judge u it's up to our Lord.  But I think reading your posts you want this relationship and are looking for approval.  But that does not exist in the bible.  I also have not seen you say why you think you are a lesbian other than you were abussed which does not always lead to that life choice.

the sanction u seek does not exist, if u choose this way it is going against God written word.  Only you can make this choice no one else can make it for you.

We can pray for u and I will.  I am sorry you are facing such a difficult time. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

43 minutes ago, Pj said:

Sorry but no it is not ok if you believe the i word of God.  ate you being honest with yourself.  None of us can judge u it's up to our Lord.  But I think reading your posts you want this relationship and are looking for approval.  But that does not exist in the bible.  I also have not seen you say why you think you are a lesbian other than you were abussed which does not always lead to that life choice.

the sanction u seek does not exist, if u choose this way it is going against God written word.  Only you can make this choice no one else can make it for you.

We can pray for u and I will.  I am sorry you are facing such a difficult time. 

I am confused by your post. It makes no sense at all. Maybe you have me confused with someone else?:huh:

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  21

Sorry I was replying to the post is being a Lesbian ok on which you replied.  I am new here and was tying to reply to that pist

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

On 4/3/2016 at 6:38 PM, TJ said:

There's a girl I really like and I have no trust in men due to childhood trauma. Would God understand if I had a girlfriend instead because otherwise I will be alone forever as I cannot get close to a man. 

The simple answer is that no, it is not OK in any way, shape or form to engage in homosexuality. The notion that you cannot "get close to a man" is a false one. You were created to couple only with a husband. Such a mindset that is averse to the opposite sex is a dysfunction that Jesus died to free you from.

God has a wonderful, personal plan for your life. Seek Him earnestly and He will be found by you.

Jeremiah 29:11-14a

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  19

10 hours ago, Floatingaxe said:

The simple answer is that no, it is not OK in any way, shape or form to engage in homosexuality. The notion that you cannot "get close to a man" is a false one.

I was sexually abused by a man I am scared to get near them especially if their on my right side or touch my right arm. In fact nobody can touch my right arm because of the abuse by a man. It's not false I can't get close to a man after one has done this to me. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

35 minutes ago, TJ said:

I was sexually abused by a man I am scared to get near them especially if their on my right side or touch my right arm. In fact nobody can touch my right arm because of the abuse by a man. It's not false I can't get close to a man after one has done this to me. 

that is actually not an uncommon thing for people who have been abused that way.....    however it is not OK to be a homosexual for any reason according to the Bible.

There are counseling organizations that can help you through this problem......   it is a really big problem so it is not something to take lightly as you know....   get some help from a good christian pastor to start with and ask him to suggest somewhere to work through this with you.......    historically from what I have read and heard about, it's unlikely to get better on it's own.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

50 minutes ago, TJ said:

You need to talk to people live and in person who are skilled in helping women like yourself.  Abuse is very common and psychological, emotional, mental, intellectual, and even spiritual trauma can linger for years if not dealt with.  Your problem is NOT that you desire to be a lesbian, but that you have an unnatural fear and aversion to ALL men because of this ONE man who damaged you so. 

Find someone to help you clinically:

• Find a spiritual advisor such as a competent pastor or pastor's wife who is trained in this things.
  • Contact your doctor for help in finding an abuse counselor or therapist.
  • Contact the police department to help you find a women's sexual crisis support group.

Those are good places to start - and you DO need to "start" over.  It's not too late.  In fact, it's never too late. 

Edited by Jayne

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

2 hours ago, TJ said:

There are many after effects of abuse and sexual abuse in the survivor, but the word "can't" is not in the vocabulary of one who is an overcomer in Christ. If you have received salvation, then you have a new destiny and a whole new paradigm: persevere, endure, and the Lord Jesus in you will give you His strength to do anything and everything you need to do and desire to do as He gives you that desire. Of course, homosexuality is not from God, but is an aberration that comes out of the trauma you have experienced. Satan wants to destroy you and this is one way he can do so. Once you recognize this, then set about defeating him in your life. Don't roll over and let him do this to you!

God loves us and is our healer, and that means healing from psychological trauma as well. His Spirit in us acts like Nehemiah in the Bible, seeking out the broken down walls and rubble of our "city" and determining how to rebuild and sets about doing it. We need to seek His help and allow His work in us. I have a wonderful, God-inspired book for you if you wish to have it, that will take you through your painful issues and set you on a new course of healing and wholeness. Just PM me.