• Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 09/04/2016 at 2:43 PM, JNMRR said:

I'm a christian girl, not muslim man :D

According to the rules of Islam, a Muslim man may marry a Christian woman but a Muslim woman cannot marry a Christian man. Muslims believe that Muslims are superior to infidels and as the man is the leader of the house and leader of the relationship then a Christian man cannot have any superiority over a Muslim woman. If a Christian man wishes to marry a Muslim woman he must first convert to Islam. No such conversion is required of a Christian woman but she will be regarded as an inferior wife especially if the man takes other women who are Muslims as his wives.

It is a big mistake for any Christian woman to marry a Muslim man. It nearly always ends up in tragedy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7

13 hours ago, JNMRR said:

From wikipedia "

Islamophobia (or anti-Muslim sentiment) is the prejudice against, hatred, or bigotry towards the religion of Islam or Muslims. While the term is now widely used, both the term itself and the underlying concept of Islamophobia have been heavily disputed.

The causes and characteristics of Islamophobia are still debated. Some scholars have defined it as a type of racism.[1] Some commentators have posited an increase in Islamophobia resulting from the September 11 attacks, while others have associated it with the increased presence of Muslims in the United States, the European Union and other secular nations.

"

I mean the prejudice, hatred and bigotry against muslims more likely.  LIke you scare others and try make them be afraid of muslims and telling others how they are doing this and that. Therefore you give bad image of muslims to others. 

Like if a person says he/she is muslim you have already judged him/her just because he/she is muslim. Like every muslim is violent terrorist?

Junk. Islam is evil throughout. It has nothing to do with prejudice, it is to do with simple facts. I'm not saying that individual Muslims are evil but their religion is.

As for prejudice against Muslims well they bring that prejudice on themselves. More terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims in the name of Islam than all other religions combined many times over. Prejudice is an unjustified bias, not a justified one.

I studied Islam for years and I'm very familiar with its history, its scripture and its rules and regulations. Its ultimate intention is Global domination, that's what the Prophet Mohammed himself declared.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, OakWood said:

According to the rules of Islam, a Muslim man may marry a Christian woman but a Muslim woman cannot marry a Christian man. Muslims believe that Muslims are superior to infidels and as the man is the leader of the house and leader of the relationship then a Christian man cannot have any superiority over a Muslim woman. If a Christian man wishes to marry a Muslim woman he must first convert to Islam. No such conversion is required of a Christian woman but she will be regarded as an inferior wife especially if the man takes other women who are Muslims as his wives.

It is a big mistake for any Christian woman to marry a Muslim man. It nearly always ends up in tragedy.

Yes and not every muslim man want to marry more than one wife.

8 hours ago, OakWood said:

Junk. Islam is evil throughout. It has nothing to do with prejudice, it is to do with simple facts. I'm not saying that individual Muslims are evil but their religion is.

As for prejudice against Muslims well they bring that prejudice on themselves. More terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims in the name of Islam than all other religions combined many times over. Prejudice is an unjustified bias, not a justified one.

I studied Islam for years and I'm very familiar with its history, its scripture and its rules and regulations. Its ultimate intention is Global domination, that's what the Prophet Mohammed himself declared.

I don't know what should i say to you really.

Just you got your view and i got mine. 

9 hours ago, JNMRR said:

I don't know what should i say to you really.

Just you got your view and i got mine. 

It's not a view - it's a fact. There's only one way to interpret Islam and that's Mohammed's. After all he founded the religion.

If you don't believe me then try asking Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi the leader of ISIS. But then again what would he know?  - he's only been practising Islam all his life and has a phD in Islamic studies. Or perhaps you could ask Osama bin Laden who was not just a Muslim but a cleric too. Maybe you could ask the Taliban or members of al-Qaeda or perhaps members of Boko Haram, they're all devout Muslims who claim to read the Q'uran everyday. Perhaps you could convince all the Saudi clerics who insist that women should be covered head to foot that they're not practising Islam correctly.

Tell me? Have you studied Islam? Have you read the Q'uran or the major Hadiths. Have you studied the history of Islam, the caliphates and the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims and why the differences came about? Do you know who Aisha was or Khadija, or Ali? Do you know what 'taqiyya' means?

If you have studied such things then you will be entitled to call what I know a 'view'. Of course you could just use your own eyes an ears and notice that there isn't a day goes by without somewhere in the World a Muslim blowing himself up and killing somebody else.

Alternatively you could just close your eyes, ignore reality and pretend that what I have told you is just 'my view' and hope that all this terrorism just goes away.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

God allowed islam to start and continue like all sin that He allows to start and continue.

He will stop it when He wants to - in the meantime, it is a huge test for people, an ongoing sin, to see if they will turn to Him or if they will keep sinning.

He gives a way of escape from all sin, so no one has any justification before Him to continue sinning.  He is Merciful and Forgiving as well,

so whenever anyone turns to God and asks for Truth and for His Help,  He Delights to Deliver them.  

1 hour ago, OakWood said:

It's not a view - it's a fact. There's only one way to interpret Islam and that's Mohammed's. After all he founded the religion.

If you don't believe me then try asking Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi the leader of ISIS. But then again what would he know?  - he's only been practising Islam all his life and has a phD in Islamic studies. Or perhaps you could ask Osama bin Laden who was not just a Muslim but a cleric too. Maybe you could ask the Taliban or members of al-Qaeda or perhaps members of Boko Haram, they're all devout Muslims who claim to read the Q'uran everyday. Perhaps you could convince all the Saudi clerics who insist that women should be covered head to foot that they're not practising Islam correctly.

Tell me? Have you studied Islam? Have you read the Q'uran or the major Hadiths. Have you studied the history of Islam, the caliphates and the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims and why the differences came about? Do you know who Aisha was or Khadija, or Ali? Do you know what 'taqiyya' means?

If you have studied such things then you will be entitled to call what I know a 'view'. Of course you could just use your own eyes an ears and notice that there isn't a day goes by without somewhere in the World a Muslim blowing himself up and killing somebody else.

Alternatively you could just close your eyes, ignore reality and pretend that what I have told you is just 'my view' and hope that all this terrorism just goes away.

Ahaa you bring the terrorists here. You could also ask from KKK members about christianity.

If terrorist groups says they are muslims it doesn't mean they truly are. They interpret quran the way they want.

So did KKK members and they do things in the name of christianity but do you think they followed the instructions of bible or jesus?

I have read things about islam and quran yes i have watched documents also.

I know about sunni and shia muslims and what is the difference.  I know aisha khadija and ali yes. I know those things.

Don't just start saying all your opinions as truths.

1 hour ago, JNMRR said:

Ahaa you bring the terrorists here. You could also ask from KKK members about christianity.

If terrorist groups says they are muslims it doesn't mean they truly are. They interpret quran the way they want.

So did KKK members and they do things in the name of christianity but do you think they followed the instructions of bible or jesus?

I have read things about islam and quran yes i have watched documents also.

I know about sunni and shia muslims and what is the difference.  I know aisha khadija and ali yes. I know those things.

Don't just start saying all your opinions as truths.

They are truths - they are NOT opinions. The facts speak for themselves. As for the KKK  their teachings go agaInst the Bible, but Muslims terrorists are obeying every word of the Q'uran.

And it's not my opinion, if it is then it's also the opinion of the leader of ISIS and every single Muslim cleric on the planet. But you have not addressed these issues you have ignored them. You are scared to face the truth. So why don't you answer the questions that I raised? Why does a devout Muslim such as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi act like a terrorist or are you arrogant enough to suggest that you know more about Islam than he does? What about al-Qaeda? Are you more of an expert on the subject than they are?

You can call it my opinion but at the end of the day you are ignoring the teachings ot the Q'uran and of Muslim experts. Call me what you like but the truth will not go away because you REFUSE to acknowledge it. It's not just my opinion. You know nothing about Islam whereas I researched it for two years - or are you conceited enough to think you know more about the subject when you have researched nothing.

Deny as much as you like, but denial didn't stop innocent people getting killed by Muslim terrorists, and you can change the subject as much as you like by bringing Christianity and the KKK into it, but changing the subject is just a way of running away from the truth.

Islam is evil, period and your cowardice in face of the truth will not change that!

Guest shiloh357
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, JNMRR said:

If the christian fell in love before becoming closer to god and starting to follow him? If the relationship started before this person became a real christian wanting to follow god and now the christian loves this muslim and can't leave him?

If you are not married at this point, then it is simple issue of just cutting off the relationship.  You need to obey God ahead of your feelings.   Yes it is will hurt.  May hurt really, really bad and take some time to get over, but that's why you need fellow believers to help you work through the pain of loss.   But time will heal that wound.  If you claim to now love and follow God, then you need to put that claim into practice.

Guest shiloh357
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:13 AM, JNMRR said:

Yes and not every muslim man want to marry more than one wife.

If you are a Christian, why would want to be placed in a situation where your future children will be raised as Muslims and then go to hell?   Christians would want their children to be raised as Christians.  Don't just think of yourself.  Think of what you will be doing to your future children if they are forced to be raised as Muslims.