• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

23 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

:D What is this? I told you he is a muslim and you say rightaway he is funding terrorism..what rly you can't be serious.

Of course he would not support terrorism.

He has said to me myself that ISIS are just terrorists and not real muslims.

No, I merely asked you a question. I did not assume anything. If I assumed I would have said oh he must be a terrorist. Sheesh.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

No, I merely asked you a question. I did not assume anything. If I assumed I would have said oh he must be a terrorist. Sheesh.

Alright then

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Well you should JNMRR,,,,,I will tell you this,if I did not LOVE YOU,I certainly would not be wasting time here & neither would anyone else,,,,,,,,,,,,,I believe you are so blinded by how you"feel" about your  boyfriend that you cannot see this love & do you know what it is?   It is JESUS in us,that is Who Loves you & is moving through us to try t7o convict your heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for HIM,,,,,,,

I understand you both do not want to talk too much "religion" & that is all it will ever be ,dear  Sister,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because when (& IF) you become unequally yoked with this man(the UNbeliever),,,,,,,,,the RELATIONSHIP will quickly fade away into 'religion".......we are here with you because we know it  will be a bad choice,,,,anytime ,any choice is between" whatever/whoever" OR JESUS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the race is over,lost    

What if you told your boyfriend "I love Jesus First & cannot be with you unless you came to Christ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He wouldn't do it,why should you?

27 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Well you should JNMRR,,,,,I will tell you this,if I did not LOVE YOU,I certainly would not be wasting time here & neither would anyone else,,,,,,,,,,,,,I believe you are so blinded by how you"feel" about your  boyfriend that you cannot see this love & do you know what it is?   It is JESUS in us,that is Who Loves you & is moving through us to try t7o convict your heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for HIM,,,,,,,

I understand you both do not want to talk too much "religion" & that is all it will ever be ,dear  Sister,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because when (& IF) you become unequally yoked with this man(the UNbeliever),,,,,,,,,the RELATIONSHIP will quickly fade away into 'religion".......we are here with you because we know it  will be a bad choice,,,,anytime ,any choice is between" whatever/whoever" OR JESUS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the race is over,lost    

What if you told your boyfriend "I love Jesus First & cannot be with you unless you came to Christ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He wouldn't do it,why should you?

Yeah i see.

I tried to leave him few times by saying i think i cannot be with him.

He refused to leave me and because of his heart problems, he got into hospital and bad condition when he thought i would leave him.

Of course i could not leave him then and i felt so bad and later regret trying to leave him honestly.

I love jesus but if he was sent by satan to me, why then i got closer to god after i met him?

5 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

Yeah i see.

I tried to leave him few times by saying i think i cannot be with him.

He refused to leave me and because of his heart problems, he got into hospital and bad condition when he thought i would leave him.

Of course i could not leave him then and i felt so bad and later regret trying to leave him honestly.

I love jesus but if he was sent by satan to me, why then i got closer to god after i met him?

He is binding you to him out of guilt. He is clearly the dominate one in your relationship. If you marry him, he will be the spiritual leader in the home. Your faith will not strengthen. And any kids you have will be affected too. 

Any Christian who has married an unbeliever will tell you how rough it is. How they wished they hadnt done so. Its a constant spiritual battle. 

5 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

He is binding you to him out of guilt. He is clearly the dominate one in your relationship. If you marry him, he will be the spiritual leader in the home. Your faith will not strengthen. And any kids you have will be affected too. 

Any Christian who has married an unbeliever will tell you how rough it is. How they wished they hadnt done so. Its a constant spiritual battle. 

I know. I can agree with you on this though that it won't be easy and it will be a spiritual battle.

I said him i won't be a muslim and it is ok to him even though he wish i be muslim.

He demands the kids will be muslims and yes that's the big issue. 

14 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

I know. I can agree with you on this though that it won't be easy and it will be a spiritual battle.

I said him i won't be a muslim and it is ok to him even though he wish i be muslim.

According to islam, if the kids are muslims they can never ever convert to Christianity. 

This is a huge issue. 

In the end, you will do what you want to, but there is nothing good that can come out of this. You are going against the Lord in pursuing marriage to this man. 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

Oh, his attitude will change once you marry him and he knows you are stuck with him.  You will be forced to convert upon penalty of death, at some point.  He will say whatever he needs to say at this point to get you to marry him.  Things will change once he has you permanently.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

13 hours ago, JNMRR said:

JN, you're a free moral agent, and can do as you please. But if you marry this man, please, by all that's holy, don't bring children into this hellish union. They don't deserve it.

For proof, rent the movie (or read the book) called Not Without My Daughter. Starring Sally Field, it's a true story, and it concerns what happens when a Western woman did exactly what you're contemplating. She married a moderate Muslim man, but shortly after they had a daughter he made them both go to the Middle East for what he a called a "simple family reunion" with his people. Once there, that's when his mask came off. He treated them like dirt, threatening his wife with death.  How she escaped with her daughter reads like a thriller, but it's absolutely true. It will chill you to the bone.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50

Being a christian we have an understanding that there is no saving grace besides the faith we have in Christ. In believing this Do you think its a good idea to have your own flesh and blood the children God blesses you with to walk outside of the will of God?