• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

There's a reason God put the warning in the Bible about yoking up with an unbeliever, but you know what? I've wasted enough time and brain cells on this craziness. Do as you wish. Just make sure you don't bring any innocents unto this hellish union. They don't deserve that.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Just now, John Robinson said:

There's a reason God put the warning in the Bible about yoking up with an unbeliever, but you know what? I've wasted enough time and brain cells on this craziness. Do as you wish.

I know that. Thank you, wish you the best.

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings JMNRR

Sweet Sister,,,,Look,I don't believe you are pranking us & even if you were it really  doesn't matter because we have many readers that could benefit greatly by this conversation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so,just so you know,I believe you are speaking honestly,,,,,you have not given me any reason to doubt you & if you do not take our advice then perhaps someone else WILL because of this God Blessed Ministry,,,,,,Praise jesus

You have been very polite,courteous & you do answer every question anyone asks you,I appreciate that and I know that since you are still here having this discussion with us,there is still HOPE that you are not 100% set in your mind about what to do,,,,,Glory to God!

Dear JMNRR,,,,,,I cannot express to you how concerned I am for your welfare,your future,,,I've lived a long time & have seen many things ,been many places,,,,,,,,,,,,if only you could know what we know from experience,,,,,,,,,,,if only you could avoid making mistakes because of others doing so,,,,,,I pray you do not be yoked "by marriage" to your boyfriend,,,,,this is what i see ahead...

Perhaps not literal "death"but it might as well be because life will be a mere "existence",,,,,,,,,things will change if you are "legally" bound,,,,,,that will reveal his "true colors" & sadly,there will be little HOPE for your children to escape this bondage     You said "if satan sent him" why would I have gotten closer to God afterward?It seems rather obvious to me & I don't know why you don't see it except for being deluded by your "feelings",,,,,,,It seems our Heavenly Father is drawing you unto Himself to take you away from the one who can cause you t o 'fall away',,,,had God NOT intervened you would not even be here asking these questions,you simply would have married him without hesitation

Don't do it Sister,don't do it    God is Calling,seek Him while He CAN BE FOUND(run,don't walk)                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

Yes. I'm happy to hear you trust me, and how you have been friendly and loving in your responses.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50

Theres a difference between witnessing to

a muslim and entering. Into a sacred union with them.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  60

31 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

Yes he does not live in Finland and it's possible i would need to marry him either in his country or here while i visit him or he visit me. Later then move together to Finland.

God but i am not doing something just when somebody tells me i should not. I listen to my insides and pray about it. 

Even if i married him, it does not mean i am damned to hell. 

Maybe my situation is too hard so it is not possible to leave him.

Hello, JNMRR.  :th_wave:

I have been following this thread and praying for you to make a Christ-honoring decision.  I also posted a response to you several pages back.  One thing that is standing out to me is your statement that I bolded above.

You say your situation is hard and that makes it impossible to leave him.  Are you in danger?  Is there someone forcing you into this relationship?  You may send me a private message if you don't want to respond to the group. 

I am concerned for you, Dear.

RedwoodLady

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50

2 minutes ago, RedwoodLady said:

Hello, JNMRR.  :th_wave:

I have been following this thread and praying for you to make a Christ-honoring decision.  I also posted a response to you several pages back.  One thing that is standing out to me is your statement that I bolded above.

You say your situation is hard and that makes it impossible to leave him.  Are you in danger?  Is there someone forcing you into this relationship?  You may send me a private message if you don't want to respond to the group. 

I am concerned for you, Dear.

RedwoodLady

I agree something is just not adding up.

Many prayers for you.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, JNMRR said:

I thought i told here already that I AM A CHRISTIAN GIRL, NOT MUSLIM! 

I do believe that we get to heaven by accepting Jesus and not by good works. 

I do have similiar thoughts with Muslims but i am not one. 

I don't know really why everybody seem so hateful in here and replying with anger. 

I watched a document Islam Revisited by Pastor Steve Wohlberg and he interviewed people there. He did not seem hateful at all and he acknowledge how we both are children of Abraham and tell about the similiarities of Christianity and Islam and how to tell about Jesus to Muslims.

I recommend it to you all!

What do you mean that you "have similar thoughts with Muslims?" 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I am not being hateful but I am asking you a valid question. Whom do you love more, God or this man?

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

What do you mean that you "have similar thoughts with Muslims?" 

Like for example about the topic of modesty is one that i have similiar thoughts with them.

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I am not being hateful but I am asking you a valid question. Whom do you love more, God or this man?

Alright, good then. I answered you and it is god.