• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I can't keep all the commandments can you?

I believe he died on the cross and rose again and will prepare a place for us  so we can be with Him for all eternity. Jesus died for my sins and for yours :) Thank you Lord!

John 14:3

2In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And ifI go and prepare a place for you, I will comeback and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.”…

Praise His name!

I encourage you to study an ancient Hebrew wedding.

You'll understand that it is the requirement of the bridegroom to prepare a place for the bride. This is not a reference to heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, Murphy said:

I encourage you to study an ancient Hebrew wedding.

You'll understand that it is the requirement of the bridegroom to prepare a place for the bride. This is not a reference to heaven.

Are you still waiting for the Messiah to be born?

Al  so can you keep the commandments?

Sorry Murphy, I have a difficult time following you..

7 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Are you still waiting for the Messiah to be born?

Al  so can you keep the commandments?

Sorry Murphy, I have a difficult time following you..

No, I'm waiting for the Messiah to return.

Not every commandment is for everyone.....man has complicated that, made it a problem it did not have to be.

I keep the Sabbaths, Feasts, and do the best I can with have I have to live a righteous life.

I keep it simple.

1 minute ago, Murphy said:

No, I'm waiting for the Messiah to return.

Not every commandment is for everyone.....man has complicated that, made it a problem it did not have to be.

I keep the Sabbaths, Feasts, and do the best I can with have I have to live a righteous life.

I keep it simple.

I am waiting for Jesus to return too and believe this could be soon ,do you believe that also?

which commandments do you think are  not for everyone and for who is it?

Man did make this complicated as the gospel is easy to understand.

Do you believe you are saved through grace and not by works?

Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

18 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I am waiting for Jesus to return too and believe this could be soon ,do you believe that also?

which commandments do you think are  not for everyone and for who is it?

Man did make this complicated as the gospel is easy to understand.

Do you believe you are saved through grace and not by works?

Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Proverbs 21:3

To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

I believe it's a combination.

Works will not save us but we do want to do Gods will because  of the finishing work of Jesus ,because we are so thankful of what He did for us,we do want to do what He wants us to do.

Galatians 5:22-23New International Version (NIV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Welcome to Worthy Ever seeking

As you can see , this is a forum where anyone may air their views . 

I'm sorry if this has turned you away from Worthy , it is basically a  family of Christians , and families do not always agree .

There are many wise and loving Christians on Worthy .

I have been a victim of PTSD , although I hate that term , I don't believe I would have the courage to leave my home, if I did not have the assurance of Christ with me at all times , 

Please join a loving supportive church , it will help you in your in so many ways . God bless you 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings everseeking,,,,,

Brother,I see you are getting a little confused or perhaps anxious in the bit of back -n-forth going on here,,,,don't,this is not a place of conflict it is a Blessed Place ,a Gift from God for His children to gather,,,,,,many will come,there are many different personalities & sometimes it takes a little back & forth to "understand" one another and learn what each one is all about,all we have is our words and with the HELP of the Holy Spirit we can find out the Truth,who's who,,,,,that's all,,,,,

Angels is a Worthy Watchman(Worthy Ministry Team),,,,.,,,she "watches" over the Flock,it is all good..................       To God be the Glory,,,,,       Love Kwik

And BTW,Murphy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome to Worthy,you are welcome & we never met,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice to meet you

Asking if you are a Christian is a sincere & valid question,if anyone asked me,once,twice or even 3 times I would not be offended,,,,,,I would think to myself"Is something I'm saying not words that say:"He died for me & I live for Him?" or does this person just need to hear "YES I AM"..........what's the big deal?

I personally find it a bit confusing when you say,as your response to the question

To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.                              Proverbs 21:3

These are the very Wise God Breathed Words through Solomon,before Christs finished work on the Cross,we live in Gods Righteousness & HE is JUST,we don't "DO IT",,,,,,,,it was done for us over 2000 years ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it does sound like you are living "under the Law",she only hopes to clariify YOUR understanding

Here is the accurate translation from the KJV..............nothing about RIGHTEOUSNESS

Proverbs 21:3King James Version (KJV)

To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:04 PM, Ezra said:

Absolutely. All mental health issues are essentially spiritual. If you have repented and turned to Christ, you have received the gift of the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit enables you to purify you heart, mind, and soul through the written Word of God.  If you memorize Scripture, and bring Scriptures to mind for the appropriate situation, you will have a sound mind.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7).

I wanted to address this post.  I have been diagnosed with Major Depression, a disease that runs in my family.  Many mental health issues are physical in nature and can be helped with medical intervention.  God has not chosen to heal me in spite of all the prayers prayed on my behalf by my family and friends.  But God has used this depression to keep me on my knees, very aware of my dependence on Him.  I would not be alive if it were not for my hope in Christ.  So my faith makes my depression infinitely better, but there are still mental illnesses that require medical attention.

But everseeking, in your post you talk about anxiety about hell and guilt over past mistakes.  This doesn't sound like generalized anxiety, but specific questions about where you stand with God.  These are great questions that you need to mull over and answer.  I will give a few verses to help in your journey, but I encourage you to really search out what salvation means for your eternity and what kind of forgiveness God gives.  I'm sure you will recognize these verses, but they are tremendous promises to us.

ETERNAL LIFE

The Holy Bible: New Revised Standard Version. (1989). (Jn 3:16–19). Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. 

17 “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Those who believe in him are not condemned; but those who do not believe are condemned already, because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 5:24 - Very truly, I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life, and does not come under judgment, but has passed from death to life

John 10:27-30 - My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand.30 The Father and I are one.” 

GOD'S FORGIVENESS

Romans 4:7-8 - 7“Blessed are those whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered8blessed is the one against whom the Lord will not reckon sin.” 

Ephesians 1:7 - In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace that he lavished on us.

Jeremiah 31:32-34 (talking about the New Covenant) -  33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 No longer shall they teach one another, or say to each other, “Know the Lord,” for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and remember their sin no more

Acts 3:19-20 - 19 Repent therefore, and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, 20 so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord

Edited by CATerri

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Many mental health issues are physical in nature and can be helped with medical intervention    posted by CATerri

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,let me ask you this,if I may> So you believe that there are certain illnesses that God cannot Heal just7 because He does not for some & He does for others? Do you suppose that cancer is not a physical disease,physical in nature(your words)?

I will address this,as a person that has been Healed(DELIVERED)of Stage IV ,incurable,terminal cancer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wrong! Nothing is impossible for God & we can be DELIVERED of any & ALL manner of sickness & disease because Jesus took all of it into His OWN SINLESS BODY,in our place,,,,the Holy Spirit Delivers & breaks the chains of bondage ,,,,,,,,,,,,mental illness is bondage,,,,,,cancer is,it all is,,,,,,if it is not of God then it can be bound & cast out ,it is a spirit that causes these things,,,,,,,,,,

Will a person be Healed,Delivered,,,,all the time.....the answer is no,not always be5cause God works ALL things for the good of those that LOVE Him ,according to the Purpose of their Calling              Have you ever heard of a mentally ill person in the Scriptures? Why not,there is nothing new under the sun? Yes,we did hear of mental ,emotional & physiological issues,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are demons

In the New Testament, we see Christ encountering demonic possession on several occasions: the demon-possessed Gerasene(s): Mt 8:28-34, Mk 5:2-20, Lk 8: 26-39; a demon-possessed mute man: Mt 9:32-34, Lk 11:14-26; a demon-possessed blind and mute man: Mt 12:22-28; the Canaanite woman’s daughter: Mt 15:22-28, Mk 7:25-30; an epileptic boy: Mt 17:15 -21, Mk 9:14-2 9, Lk 9:3 8-43; the man in the synagogue at Capernaum: Mk 1:21-28, Lk 4:33-36.

Nobody that has"depression"will ever acknowledge what it is,they have received & accepted the evil reports(diagnosed,tests,statistics,science,facts),,,,,,,,,It is not Gods Truth  There are people who have HAD & that do acknowledge,they are FREE in Christ

Am I telling anyone to stop their medications or their therapy,,no,not at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,not until they Receive the Revelation & believe it with the heart & Mind of Christ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Perhaps God has a Plan & Purpose for what you are going through,right now CAT?,,,,,,,perhaps you are the hindrance?This is between you & God but don't ever resolve yourself to mans "facts" that this is just physical by nature,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To God be the Glory

With love-in Christ,Kwik