• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The Shekhinah, ultimately, in one of her forms: the feminine of God. Only the female gives birth to forms, both spiritual and physical.

The birth of the Manchild is a spiritual birth, into a heavenly/spiritual body. Only such a body can come within the Presence upon the throne in heaven, as the Manchild is said to do.

Who do you say this heavenly woman is?

The Manchild is taken up to heaven to God's throne and given power over the nations at the very commencement of the Great Trib. They will not then be sitting on their hands.

The nations are ruled over by heavenly spirits, some of which are those to be cast down along with Satan. The Manchild, under the authority of Christ, are given power over the nations, therefore they must likewise have power over these spirit-ruler of the nations. And they will use it.

The OT type and shadow of this is when Moses lifted up his hand with "the rod of God" to "the throne of YHWH" when Amalek was defeated. (Ex. 17:9, 16) The Manchild likewise is given a "rod" of heavenly authority before the heavenly throne.

A common view is that the woman is Israel and the man-child is Jesus. I like this view; it is simple and intuitive.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/31/2016 at 0:20 AM, Sister said:

other one, no I've never heard that.  The meaning is spiritual, it can't be seen with the eyes.

well hang around until September next year and if you keep up with those things you can actually see it in the skies. you can take it spiritually as what they represent, but the vision itself comes to pass next year.  And the total uniqueness of it should get your attention.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, other one said:

well hang around until September next year and if you keep up with those things you can actually see it in the skies. you can take it spiritually as what they represent, but the vision itself comes to pass next year.  And the total uniqueness of it should get your attention.

other one, I'll try to hang around but I can't make any promises!

Can you expand on this a bit more please.

6 hours ago, ghtan said:

A common view is that the woman is Israel and the man-child is Jesus. I like this view; it is simple and intuitive.

gthan

The only problem I have with that view is that Israel was never standing above the earth, but came up out of the earth and chosen.  Israel is below and this woman is above clothed in light.  Israel received instructions from above.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

52 minutes ago, Sister said:

gthan

The only problem I have with that view is that Israel was never standing above the earth, but came up out of the earth and chosen.  Israel is below and this woman is above clothed in light.  Israel received instructions from above.

If you change that to "redeemed Israel" or "righteous Israel" (also called the good olive tree) then that Woman is a symbol of righteous Israel, and the 12 stars represent the righteous out of each tribe.  Being clothed with light further reinforces that interpretation since the man-child is clearly Jesus, and He cannot be associated with un-redeemed or unbelieving Israel. Furthermore it is the believing remnant in the wilderness that is attacked by Satan in that chapter, and called "the remnant of her seed".

3 minutes ago, Ezra said:

If you change that to "redeemed Israel" or "righteous Israel" (also called the good olive tree) then that Woman is a symbol of righteous Israel, and the 12 stars represent the righteous out of each tribe.  Being clothed with light further reinforces that interpretation since the man-child is clearly Jesus, and He cannot be associated with un-redeemed or unbelieving Israel. Furthermore it is the believing remnant in the wilderness that is attacked by Satan in that chapter, and called "the remnant of her seed".

Hi Ezra

Does Israel give the light or does God?  Israel was resting on the woman (God's teachings), which is why the 12 stars are on the woman's head,..The 12 tribes are the crown on the woman, and not the woman herself.  The 12 tribes plays a very important role in God's plan.  Without them, we would not have the OT, nor an entrance into the kingdom, because it was first promised to them.

Having said that, the "truth" was not revealed until Christ came into the world, for he is the light, and the one who gave the light to the world.  This woman is the same woman that led the 12 tribes of Israel.  The same God of Israel, and not the God of bodah, Krishna, Mohamad or anyone else.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

other one, I'll try to hang around but I can't make any promises!

Can you expand on this a bit more please.

the zodiac that was available to John back when he wrote Revelation will be in that situation in Rev chapter 12 due to where the planets are all lined up....   and it is a very unique alignment....   normally I don't pay that much attention to alignments but once in fifteen thousand years when it is  falling within the time periods we all seem to think we are concerning end times....  it's just too much of a coincidence for me to let go.

1 minute ago, other one said:

the zodiac that was available to John back when he wrote Revelation will be in that situation in Rev chapter 12 due to where the planets are all lined up....   and it is a very unique alignment....   normally I don't pay that much attention to alignments but once in fifteen thousand years when it is  falling within the time periods we all seem to think we are concerning end times....  it's just too much of a coincidence for me to let go.

Ok, thanks.  What Zodiac was that?

11 minutes ago, Sister said:

Ok, thanks.  What Zodiac was that?

it's a huge combination of Virgo, Leo, Draco, Bootes, Corona Borealis, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, the Sun and the Moon.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Does Israel give the light or does God?

Sister,

Redeemed Israel radiates light to indicate that the Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles) will radiate light. God gives this light to His saints -- He glorifies them and is glorified in them.  The rest of your interpretation simply adds confusion to something which is quite clear.