• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

13 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Lots of space between 400 people and "all the Jewish people," don't you think? 

However, the Orthodox are probably 35% of Israel, and all are expecting the Temple to be rebuilt.  Many consider this a sign as the Messiah to appear.  Don't you think that Satan has already worked out how he's going to "counterfeit" the Messiah.  In doing so, many of the orthodox are expecting the Temple to be rebuilt.  One of the main leaders of the "rebuilding" the Temple, MK Glick, was just added to the Knesset.  You can't get a Knesset seat in Likud unless you have a substantial following! 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

An article written in 2014, by Ha'aretz (owned by the same company that owns the NY Times).

Temple Mount Faithful: From the Fringes to the Mainstream

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/temple-mount-faithful-from-the-fringes-to-the-mainstream-1.468234

• Steward

The chief rabbi in Israel made this announcement earlier this month.

http://worthy.info/3W

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I saw the 3d blue print on it. I don't think there is plans on when they want to start it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I saw the 3d blue print on it. I don't think there is plans on when they want to start it.

Or, perhaps more importantly, where. Any site proposed would be vigorously contested, because there is no agreement among scholars about where the original Temple stood.

• Steward

2 hours ago, tigger398 said:

The Temple Institute went on a fundraising effort to find architects to put together the plans for a new temple.   

• Steward

9 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Or, perhaps more importantly, where. Any site proposed would be vigorously contested, because there is no agreement among scholars about where the original Temple stood.

This is definitely problematic, however what do you think would happen if an earthquake took out the Dome of the Rock?  The problem is they've dug so much UNDER the temple mount the area is more unstable now than ever.  This is why Israel limits the number of Muslims allowed to venture on the Temple Mount during Ramadan.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Just now, George said:

This is definitely problematic, however what do you think would happen if an earthquake took out the Dome of the Rock?  The problem is they've dug so much UNDER the temple mount the area is more unstable now than ever.  This is why Israel limits the number of Muslims allowed to venture on the Temple Mount during Ramadan.

According to what I've heard, the most unstable area is that of the southern end of the Mount, where the al-Aqsa mosque sits, just above the City of David. Where some credible research suggests the original Temple stood -- either under the mosque itself, or below it, just above the kings' palaces.

I suspect it would take a Jerusalem-leveling type of quake to bring down the Dome of the Rock, which is on bedrock.

There still remains the distinct possibility, according to some, that the original Temple site will be uncovered in the continuing excavations below the south end of the Temple Mount, an area entirely controlled by the Israeli government, without any Muslim authority whatsoever. If that is the original Holy Place, then the site problem would be fully resolved, whether or not any Temple would be built upon it.

So, like I said earlier, let's await further developments, say perhaps around the 9th of Ab. The last two Jubilee years saw the capture of Jerusalem from the Turks in 1917, and the capture of the Old City and Temple Mount in 1967 from Muslim Jordan. There are only just over 3 months left of this Jubilee year, so time is short for a similar takeover of holy ground.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Any idea of when they will start the temple.

• Steward

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

So, like I said earlier, let's await further developments, say perhaps around the 9th of Ab. The last two Jubilee years saw the capture of Jerusalem from the Turks in 1917, and the capture of the Old City and Temple Mount in 1967 from Muslim Jordan. There are only just over 3 months left of this Jubilee year, so time is short for a similar takeover of holy ground.

So true!  On Friday, the Brexit created the largest one-day loss of wealth across the world with $2 Trillion in losses.

On Saturday you had Gay Pride marches throughout the country. 

On Sunday the President create a national monument in NYC in memorializing the one-year anniversary of the Supreme Court decision of Gay marriage. 

On Monday, the Supreme Court did not defend the rights of the unborn.

Talk about prophetic bombshells happening back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back!

The 9th of Av is on August 13-14.  Be sure to also watch the 3 weeks prior as the fast begins.

The world doesn't even see it!