IGNORED

Genesis - From a Different Perspective

Seve

Guest Robert
13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why would I refute Scripture???   That makes no sense.

You are violating context by apply John 1 to Proverbs 8.   Proverbs 8 personifies Wisdom as a woman who leads men down the right path in contrast to the wicked Prostitute that seduces men into sin.    That has NOTHING to do with Jesus being "born."

He's playing fast and loose with scripture Shiloh. I doubt he cares about anything that doesn't prove his point, like say, 90 PERCENT of the Bible.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, RobertS said:

And no, you did not shake anything Seve. I'm solid enough in my faith and my understanding of the Word of God that it takes more than someone with a "new" insight on the Bible to rattle me.

Amen to that my brother.

May the good Lord share you more wisdom  and understanding.

10 minutes ago, RobertS said:

He's playing fast and loose with scripture Shiloh. I doubt he cares about anything that doesn't prove his point, like say, 90 PERCENT of the Bible.

Here's another Scriptural facts in Genesis that you might not like.... since I am sure it's contrary to your traditional views...

In the day Adam & Eve were created in the image and likeness of God.... both have already committed their "original sins"; kicked-out of the garden of Eden; and Cain had already killed Abel. And the Redemption of A&E happened during the time after Seth was born. Got it?

Sorry but that's the Truth.... and the TRUTH can only set you FREE. 

God bless

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Seve , I'm wondering what all the different opinions you have from all  people here,are you Jehova Witneess?

I never heard you talk about Jesus our Savior ,who is Jesus to you?

It doesn't matter which kinds of opinions we have if we don't have Jesus as our Lord and Savior  living in our heart and the Holy Spirit to guide us ,all our knowledge means nothing for Jeus, it's all filthy rags as long as we didn't ask Him to come and live in our heart,we may be arguing until Jesus comes back....and then what will happen, if Jesus will ask you,who you think He is,what will be your answer?

Here's how one should read Genesis 1  for better understanding:

Genesis 1 is an Outline of ALL of the events leading to the Creation of the Perfect Heaven. Most of the rest of the Bible refers to the present 6th Day, but ALL of the Bible refers to the events of God's 6 Creative Days. That's why we are taken back to the 3rd Day at Gen 2:4. The narrative is adding  details to the events listed in Gen 1. Both   accounts agree totally and in detail.

What is amazing is that God wrote our History more than 3,000 years ago, and the events at the end of the present 6th Day are still Future

IOW, God told the complete story of the Creation in Genesis 1 and beginning at Gen 2:4, we begin to learn the details of the events of Genesis 1.

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and*there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 
v10 Declaring the  end from the beginningand from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Edited by Seve

37 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Seve , I'm wondering what all the different opinions you have from all  people here,are you Jehova Witneess?

I never heard you talk about Jesus our Savior ,who is Jesus to you?

It doesn't matter which kinds of opinions we have if we don't have Jesus as our Lord and Savior  living in our heart and the Holy Spirit to guide us ,all our knowledge means nothing for Jeus, it's all filthy rags as long as we didn't ask Him to come and live in our heart,we may be arguing until Jesus comes back....and then what will happen, if Jesus will ask you,who you think He is,what will be your answer?

Dear angels4u,

Please don't judge me simply because I differ from most of the traditional views on this forum - which, I can liken to the ancient goatherder's belief of old -  based on wild imagination of men not supported by the Scripture.  

Of course, I am a Born Again Christian. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. My God! .....  You can check my Statement of Faith - my 1st postings in the Newbie's Thread.

I realize that what I post is controversial, but I also realize that it agrees not only with Scripture, but also with true Science, and History.  I do not write the things I write to cause others, problems, but I write to cause others to read and study Scripture, and to see that God's Word is the Truth in every way.

God bless

Edited by Seve

59 minutes ago, Seve said:

Here's how one should read Genesis 1  for better understanding:

Genesis 1 is an Outline of ALL of the events leading to the Creation of the Perfect Heaven. Most of the rest of the Bible refers to the present 6th Day, but ALL of the Bible refers to the events of God's 6 Creative Days. That's why we are taken back to the 3rd Day at Gen 2:4. The narrative is adding  details to the events listed in Gen 1. Both   accounts agree totally and in detail.

What is amazing is that God wrote our History more than 3,000 years ago, and the events at the end of the present 6th Day are still Future

IOW, God told the complete story of the Creation in Genesis 1 and beginning at Gen 2:4, we begin to learn the details of the events of Genesis 1.

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and*there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 
v10 Declaring the  end from the beginningand from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

The Book of Genesis tells us that God has but 7 Days. He has 6 Creative Days in which He labors to bring His Creation to Perfection. At the end of the 6th Day or  Age, God gives man to eat of Every tree, including the Tree of Life. God also gives ALL animals to eat herbs as meat. (Gen.1:29-30)

This Prophecy is Future because mankind has NEVER eaten of Every Tree and there has NEVER been a time when ALL animals were vegetarians.  The Prophecy of    Genesis 1:29-30 has NOT yet happened, which means that we remain in the 6th Day.

When YHWH told Adam that he would surely die IN THE DAY he disobeyed. Adam did Not die physically within 24 hrs. for he lived to be 930 years old, as shown in       Gen 5:5. Adam did not die Spiritually because God doesn't make mistakes and those who are born Spiritually are born Eternally.

Did Satan tell A&E the Truth, and YHWH lie to them? There is only One way the LORD can be right, and that is for Today to be the 6th Day. 

All mankind has lived and died on the present 6th Day of Creation. God will Not rest until His Creation is made Perfect... Only then, on   the 7th Day, God will rest  and cease from ALL his work which He created and made. The  7th Day has no end = Eternal.

Isa 46
v9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, v10 Declaring the end from the    beginning, and from    ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

Edited by Seve

Genesis 2:4- 7 tells us that man was "formed of the dust of the ground" becoming a natural living soul, on the 3rd Day, the SAME Day the first Earth was made, and the same Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, BEFORE the plants, herbs, trees, Stars of our Cosmos, and life which came forth from the water on the 5th Day....  and those creatures made by Jesus on the 6th Day from the dust of the ground, which Adam named.

Adam lived for Billions of years with Jesus, as our Lord’s meet during the Making of our present Universe.Adam was surrounded by a    Shekinah Glory just like the one Jesus have, but lost his glory when he sinned.

Scripture also tells us that God, whose full of Mercy, redeemed Adam and Eve of their "original sins” and were "created in their image and likeness" on the 6th Day after Man started to call upon the name of the Lord (Gen.4:26) during Seth generations. (Gen. 5:1-3).

1 Cor 15:45- 46 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.v46 Howbeit   that was not first which is spiritual, but that  which is naturaland afterward that which is spiritual.

Our God is an awesome God. 

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Seve said:

Genesis 2:4- 7 tells us that man was "formed of the dust of the ground" becoming a natural living soul, on the 3rd Day, the SAME Day the first Earth was made, and the same Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, BEFORE the plants, herbs, trees, Stars of our Cosmos, and life which came forth from the water on the 5th Day....  and those creatures made by Jesus on the 6th Day from the dust of the ground, which Adam named.

Adam lived for Billions of years with Jesus, as our Lord’s meet during the Making of our present Universe.Adam was surrounded by a    Shekinah Glory just like the one Jesus have, but lost his glory when he sinned.

Scripture also tells us that God, whose full of Mercy, redeemed Adam and Eve of their "original sins” and were "created in their image and likeness" on the 6th Day after Man started to call upon the name of the Lord (Gen.4:26) during Seth generations. (Gen. 5:1-3).

1 Cor 15:45- 46 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.v46 Howbeit   that was not first which is spiritual, but that  which is naturaland afterward that which is spiritual.

Our God is an awesome God. 

This is Gen 2:4-7, please highlight the part about the 3rd day as I do not see it at all...

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

35 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

This is Gen 2:4-7, please highlight the part about the 3rd day as I do not see it at all...

Dear Out of the Shadows,

Here’s how you can reconcile the Physical forming of Adam from the dust of the ground becoming a NATURAL living soul, on the 3rd Day of Genesis.... Before he was Created in the image and likeness God, Spiritually, on the 6th Day... after he sinned; and called upon the name of the Lord - Gen. 4:26; and redeemed by being given a quickening spirit.

"Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were CREATED (by the Father),  in the day that the LORD God (by the SonMADE (formed/fashioned) the earth and the heavens, (Plural)

The "Day" is the 3rd Day. One can see this because it is the "Day" in which the "Earth" is made. 

Gen. 1:9-10 confirms that the "Earth" was made on the 3rd Day. Heavens is Plural and shows that Jesus also made "Heavens", on the 3rd Day.*

Gen 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

Further confirmation that these verses are speaking of the 3rd Day, BEFORE the plants, and herbs, which were made on the 3rd Day,
Gen 1:11-12. Why is it so important for the 3rd Day to be identified. Read the next verses.

Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 

Gen. 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

As you should clearly see, Adam was made on the 3rd Day Before the plants, herbs, and rain. 

Once you understand this, you will see that Mankind has preeminence or first place among all other living creatures. It is also in  agreement with the events of the 6th Day when the LORD made the animals from the dust and brought them to Adam to name them. Notice that Adam was ALONE at the beginning of the 6th Day. Gen 2:18

1 Cor 15:45- 46 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.v46 Howbeit  that was not first which is spiritual, but that  which is naturaland afterward that which is spiritual.

God bless

Edited by Seve