Rick-Parker

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

When  you realize the depth of the agony that Jesus suffered on the Cross to keep us out of hell, you comprehend the depth of the unconditional love that God must feel for us to have to endured that kind of suffering.

The earth experience can be harsh, and yet, its temporary, but the hell experience is worse then harsh, and its permanent.

No One has to go to hell, yet, many wont choose to go to heaven, and those are the only 2 choices available.

I saw a sign once that said...."its better to reign in hell then it is to serve in heaven".......and i thought....."the person who wrote that is recruiting people into the lake of fire....what kind of person does that?...What kind of life experience could evolve and sear a human consciousness into that level of depravity". ??????

The human "heart"  can become so hardened over time,  that the love of God through the Spirit of God cant reach it anymore.

Dont go there, as there is no way back.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

The human "heart"  can become so hardened over time,  that the love of God through the Spirit of God cant reach it anymore.

Dont go there, as there is no way back.                                                                                                                                      posted by Behold

Sure can.....so True,I have heard that phrase as well Behold,sickening,very very sad    It is the SAME OLE ENEMY,that spirit of pride that is rampart upon the face of the earth......I'm not sure if those ignorant people really think they will be any "reigning" going on in hell but they certainly are under strong delusion

Lord have Mercy,                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

one easy step... very easy with a proud heart simply reject the free gift of eternal salvation thr Jesus Christ. why do that would be my question; you don't need to do absolutely anything but come to Him humbly just as you are... I did and what an amazing thing that is. Thank you Lord!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

22 hours ago, RobertS said:

All you have to do is...

NOTHING.

Amen, free and unconditional! 

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

EASY BELIEVEEISM ! thou BELIEVEST in One God thou Doest well the DEVILS ALSO BELIEVE and Tremble.

Repentance + faith = salvation in Christ

Now that's Godly faith and repentance not man's! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, emanuelf323 said:

EASY BELIEVEEISM ! thou BELIEVEST in One God thou Doest well the DEVILS ALSO BELIEVE and Tremble.

True belief really isn't easy.    I need to correct your quoting of James 2:19.  You have inserted the word "in" there.  It doesn't say that in the Bible.  Here's the verse verbatim.

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

What James is talking about is a head knowledge that there is a God and he is the only God.  He says that's not enough and he's right, it isn't.  Even devils have a head knowledge that there is only one God and the knowledge of him makes them tremble in fear.  But they won't be spending eternity in heaven with him.  Why not? Well, because angels and demons don't get "saved", they made their choice a long time ago.

But also because their "belief" isn't a belief of the saved.

[1]  Acts 16:31 - " And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,......"

[2] Romans 10:9 - "... if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

• Belief must be "in" or "on" Jesus.  Those are such small words, but carry so much weight.  "In" or "on" implies that your belief rests on Jesus.  Everything you believe - he is the foundation of it - and you carry the Biblical view of everything in you and you live that way.
  • Belief must be in or on Jesus as Lord and Christ.  You must believe that Jesus, himself, is God and that as a deity - he is sovereign over all that you are and do.  And you must believe that Jesus is the Christ - the Messiah - the One that God sent to save us.
  • Belief must in rooted in your heart, not your head.  Knowledge saves NO one.  That's what James is saying.
  • Belief must include that God raised Christ from the dead to live and reign forever.

The "belief" of the devils includes none of the above.

It's not in their hearts, it does not change them, they reject Jesus as Lord, they reject God as LORD, and while they know who God is and know that Jesus is the Messiah, they do not surrender - in faith - to those facts.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Plan for salvation with ℅100 FULL ASSURANCE 

IF YOU SHOULD DIE TODAY.docx

12027502_819154881538443_8883953847039690236_n.jpg.6eae26d94fa1e8a9b4fe969056703092.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

John 3:16 is well known for being toted as "the Gospel in a nutshell"

"For this is how God loved the world: He gave his unique Son so that everyone who believes in him might not be lost but have eternal life."

Ask just about anyone what the next 2 verses say and even mature Christians will often miss something very important.

Check out John 3:18

" Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned,......"

God does not send anyone to hell, we are on the track there by our own doing! 

There is no fast way to hell as if we can choose to make that happen it's already going to happen!!!

God saves us from hell.

God offers us a ticket onto another track.

That is Jesus suffering the penalty we should. All I had to do was accept it was done for me.

I agree with Robert........

On 8/26/2016 at 8:06 PM, Robert said:

All you have to do is...

NOTHING.

Even to change the question to "Whats the fastest way to heaven?" wouldn't work because the fastest and only way are one and the same.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 12/8/2016 at 8:04 AM, emanuelf323 said:

Plan for salvation with ℅100 FULL ASSURANCE 

IF YOU SHOULD DIE TODAY.docx

12027502_819154881538443_8883953847039690236_n.jpg.6eae26d94fa1e8a9b4fe969056703092.jpg

You know...a fish is a fish...doesn't matter where it comes from, what it looks like, whether it's big or small, it's a fish.....a fish is a fish...... is a fish

Interestingly I've been in bible studies where people have had a bible in one hand and a beer in the other (not me). Alcoholics that have accepted Christ but still have not yet been able to get rid of the addiction. I've seen the same with drug addicts. In both cases there are some pretty course discussions in some pretty dumpy, unhealthy places!

You know...a soul, is a soul....doesn't matter where it comes from, what it looks like, whether it's big or small,....

Unfortunately a lot of people running to God are looking in the wrong direction or don't really know what it is they're looking for. My being involved with those bible studies has shown me that most are looking for God.

I once had a guy tell me ' there is no such thing as an "in" or an "out" club when we are talking about a relationship with God, as if there was a circle and some are in and some are out. It's more like a central dot and everyone is on some trajectory in relation to that dot. Some coming closer some going farther. None completely in or out'

Kinda reminds me of Paul in Athens....

I think we have to engage with people and see where they are spiritually rather than make a guess based on their situation.

I was a couple of years into the kinds of groups I just told you about before God showed me that He reaches everyone where they are ....what ever their trajectory and, He uses those in those situations to touch others...pretty incredible to see

blessings

Mike