IGNORED

Muslims and Christians get equal treatment in France ?????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

On 2/15/2017 at 11:26 AM, Thallasa said:

On the 'burkini thing ' ,it just shows how decadent the west has become ,when a woman covering up on a beach is considered to be creating 'public disorder ' .

As for other aspects of social changes which Moslems press onto local communities ,like praying in the streets ,these  are unacceptable ,totally .

The post actually states "that is open only to burkini-clad women and children".  There is nothing mentioned that I saw in this sentence about women not dressing modest, only that all others are excluded.   May I ask what you mean by "the west"?

18 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Who started wars in the middle east, and destablized and victimized peaceful Muslim countries, killing millions of their people with bombs, depleted uranium weapons and "shock and awe" terrible examples of "christian" attacks...Iraq comes to mind..prior to the total destruction of that country, all religions could function, including "christians"..now it is total chaos...the list includes Syria, Libya, Afganistan and on and on...what do you expect?

Saudi Arabia which is an oppressive state has been given a free pass by the USA and western "allies" because of business interests of the past Presidents and government executives, has been allowed and encouraged to export terrorism, but that's okay as long as they provide oil and profits to the corrupt government officials ...hypocritical..you bet it is. You want to know where ISIS comes from, now you know.

Well, lets see.  First came all the terrorism in the US by Islamic Terrorist.  The final straw was 9/11 ... after 9/11, the President at that time retaliated. So tell me, who started the war?

As for your description of the Gulf War, you really need to do solid research.  We did not kill millions of people.  We never used on uranium weapon.  Your idea of Iraq is also incorrect as all religions were not functioning.  Saddam was a devout Sunni and held the Shia Muslims down with force.  Iraq and Iran, both Muslim countries but of different sects, were at war with each between 1980 and 1988, using chemical weapons against each other.  During that time, one major scholarly dataset, estimates 500,000 Iraqi dead and 750,000 Iranian dead. How does that measure up to your statements?

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Do some research on who did 9/11...the official government story was 15 of the 19 were Saudi Arabian...did US invade Saudi Arabia>? Nope...they invaded Afghanistan and Iraq..who had nothing to do with 9/11...guess their business interests over ride their judgement, and clouded their vision....who started the Iranian/Iraqi war?   Guess...the big "christian" nation in North American who wanted to overthrow the Iranian government...Saddam hussein was their buddy then, until he started to question them and quit becoming a puppet to them..then he became the enemy..just like all countries..you follow the "great satan' of North America (the USA) or become their enemy..the list goes on and on..

10 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Do some research on who did 9/11...the official government story was 15 of the 19 were Saudi Arabian...did US invade Saudi Arabia>? Nope...they invaded Afghanistan and Iraq..who had nothing to do with 9/11...guess their business interests over ride their judgement, and clouded their vision....who started the Iranian/Iraqi war?   Guess...the big "christian" nation in North American who wanted to overthrow the Iranian government...Saddam hussein was their buddy then, until he started to question them and quit becoming a puppet to them..then he became the enemy..just like all countries..you follow the "great satan' of North America (the USA) or become their enemy..the list goes on and on..

Their nationalities were Saudi Arabia, but the got their marching orders from the Taliban, who were based in Afghanistan.   That is where the war started.  While the US was busy, Saddam invaded a small country called Kuwait for their oil.  The US, who did have deals with Kuwait, defended them.  We did not, at that time, remove Saddam.  Saddam then defiled many UN Statures he agreed to follow.  Why are you pointing your fingers at us and calling us the "Great Satan"?

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Their nationalities were Saudi Arabia, but the got their marching orders from the Taliban, who were based in Afghanistan.   That is where the war started.  While the US was busy, Saddam invaded a small country called Kuwait for their oil.  The US, who did have deals with Kuwait, defended them.  We did not, at that time, remove Saddam.  Saddam then defiled many UN Statures he agreed to follow.  Why are you pointing your fingers at us and calling us the "Great Satan"?

You are obviously relying on the globalist MSM for your information....just like when GHWB tried to justify the first Iraq war by MSM showing pictures of what were said to be Iraq military in Kuwait throwing babies on the floor in a hospital..turned out to be a staged event by Kuwait government, and US media to discredit Iraq.                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony

Revelation 13 seems to fit don't you think?

Edited by heretoeternity

16 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

You are obviously relying on the globalist MSM for your information....just like when GHWB tried to justify the first Iraq war by MSM showing pictures of what were said to be Iraq military in Kuwait throwing babies on the floor in a hospital..turned out to be a staged event by Kuwait government, and US media to discredit Iraq.                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony

Revelation 13 seems to fit don't you think?

You really think wikipedia is a reliable source?  That explains your misinformation of the other posts you made.  As for your accusation of following just the MSM, you could not be further from the truth.  I enjoy and rely on global news agencies for a more round sight of the news.  Where do you get your news from?

Are you saying that the US is now the beast of the sea and the beast of the earth? 

I am editing this to include that I never said anything about any testimony from anyone, so you trying to bring this us is moot.

There are many more sources other than that if you care fo look them up....even CBS exposed the lie on 60 minutes shortly after all this came to light..and they confirms the false propaganda spouted as outlined.

Take your pick which beast Revelation 13.

Just now, heretoeternity said:

There are many more sources other than that if you care fo look them up....even CBS exposed the lie on 60 minutes shortly after all this came to light..and they confirms the false propaganda spouted as outlined.

Take your pick which beast Revelation 13.

I edited my previous post to include that you bringing into the conversation something I did not say in defense of your stance is moot.  I gave you the reasons why GB protected Kuwait.  For some reason, you want to discuss other reasons I never mentioned.

I say neither.  Revelation 13 is your accusation, not mine.  Clarify.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Who started wars in the middle east, and destablized and victimized peaceful Muslim countries, killing millions of their people with bombs, depleted uranium weapons and "shock and awe" terrible examples of "christian" attacks...Iraq comes to mind..prior to the total destruction of that country, all religions could function, including "christians"..now it is total chaos...the list includes Syria, Libya, Afganistan and on and on...what do you expect?

Saudi Arabia which is an oppressive state has been given a free pass by the USA and western "allies" because of business interests of the past Presidents and government executives, has been allowed and encouraged to export terrorism, but that's okay as long as they provide oil and profits to the corrupt government officials ...hypocritical..you bet it is. You want to know where ISIS comes from, now you know.

I think that is why we elected Donald Trump.  But how do you undo all this madness.

ISIS was created by our own president through Hillary Clinton.  It's being done to further the globalist's new world order plans.