• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

1 hour ago, RobertS said:

1) Shiloh is a male, as stated in his profile.There's no excuse for calling him "Ma'am".

2) Shiloh is entitled to his opinion here, as much as you are yours; and for the record, Shiloh's opinion in this thread (as in many others) has been biblically based.

3) If Scripture says one thing and someone else says that "Scripture does not say that", the person making the claim is wrong. It's not a case of "disagreeing with a person"; it's a case of contradicting Scripture and thus contradicting the Lord on His word. That is a very dangerous precipice, and one that leads into fallacy, error and all sorts of grief.

3. I want to address you last notation.  Particularly #3. Here.  Isn't that rather pampas of any of us to insinuate that the first person approaching the correction is correct in his or her discernment?   Wouldn't tgat bee rather small of you to insinuate that just because you pulled a scripture out of the Bible and without specific quotes, wouldn't you think that rather presumptuous of you or anyone else to assume that a person is quoting a script or interpreting a script without validating it's authentic or correct meaning?

Do you know what I have learned to do when I hear mist people pulling and quoting scripture.   First,  I run it through the 10 variations of zbible I have collected for litmus.   Then I pray on it at length.   How do you interpret a script thrown out for dogs to chew on?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, MeCajunboy said:

Lolol  and I'm not a "boy'.   Lolol

I"m sorry are you disagreeing that jade is a female,? She is a girl, and so am I so now that we have all of the cleared up may we get back on topic?

Guest Thallasa
On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 3:32 PM, Word-Sword said:

Regardless of the relations mentioned (cousins were often called brothers and sisters in the Jewish culture), the concept that the mother of Christ was always sinless is the false teaching of "Immaculate Conception," which in the dictionary explains the RC doctrine that Mary did not possess the sin nature at conception, which can only refer to the Lord Jesus. 

This is one of many errors taught that cannot withstand refutation.

Well  it is something I still believe , since my God  would have chosen Mary in the time when He decided to come to Earth to save us . I believe God can do as He pleases , and would have chosen to be born to someone He had especially prepared to achieve this purpose  , the most perfect of humans  MARY

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

2 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

Well  it is something I still believe , since my God  would have chosen Mary in the time when He decided to come to Earth to save us . I believe God can do as He pleases , and would have chosen to be born to someone He had especially prepared to achieve this purpose  , the most perfect of humans  MARY

The bible does not say Mary was perfect it says she was a virgin

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

14 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I"m sorry are you disagreeing that jade is a female,? She is a girl, and so am I so now that we have all of the cleared up may we get back on topic?

Wasn't disagreeing  with anyone RA,  just need clarification.   Where I'm from  John can be male,  female or other here.    But rather than topics.  I'd sure love to dig in to some God stuff.   Some of these " so called"  topics gave little to do with God and scripture and more to do with opinions and favoritism.   But  like a good challenge.   You take the lead please and I'll observe for a time.   

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, MeCajunboy said:

Lolol  and I'm not a "boy'.   Lolol

Your name includes the word boy. At one post I probably called you boy and in another post cajun. Whatever. 

Your hostile posts have been reported.

Guest shiloh357
25 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

The Bible nowhere calls Mary the most perfect of humans.  God chose her for reasons known only to Himself.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

MeCajunboy has been banned from the topic and issued a warning point for attacks and disruption.

God bless,

Steve

19 minutes ago, MeCajunboy said:

Wasn't disagreeing  with anyone RA,  just need clarification.   Where I'm from  John can be male,  female or other here.    But rather than topics.  I'd sure love to dig in to some God stuff.   Some of these " so called"  topics gave little to do with God and scripture and more to do with opinions and favoritism.   But  like a good challenge.   You take the lead please and I'll observe for a time.   

Now I"m really confused.  Your saying John, her name is Jade. and in the stone,  And I have never heard of a woman name John.  Maybe you can clear this up. You said male, female or other, what else is there other male, female ?  what is other?

33 minutes ago, coheir said:

The bible does not say Mary was perfect it says she was a virgin

Correct Mary was not perfect, she needed a Savior just like all the rest of us.