IGNORED

Mohammedism Versus The Living God Of Israel

FresnoJoe

Guest shiloh357
On 8/27/2016 at 0:01 PM, Thallasa said:

The thread is not about Islam or it's validity , but the post is posing a question as to which is worse really , Judaism or Islam . I say that Islam is no worse than Judaism , but the latter, is worse because their denial is more personal  , and they had the best chance to Know Him ,whom they still  Deny .   

That is an incoherent, irrational statement.    Islam is no worse than Judaism, but Judaism is worse than Islam?   You can't it both ways.   Christians in Europe have played a big part in why Jews continue to reject Jesus.  European Christianity is grossly anti-Semitic and has been for 1,700 years.  

Islam is a death cult and is far worse that Judaism.   ISIS is the purest form of Islam and is the true face of Islam on earth.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:26 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:sherlock:

Beloved, Jesus Has Never Totally

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Romans 11:4

Rejected The Jew

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

And All Israel Shall Be Saved

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

“and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:25-28 (English Standard Version)

As The LORD Is Now Saving The Ex-Followers Of Mohammad

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

~

Dear One To Me You Sound Just Like A "Cultural" Christian
Not Knowing The LORD Jesus Christ
Nor His Love For Israel
But
Thinking Mohammedanism
And It's Murderess Crusade Against All Mankind
Is Somehow More Righteous Than Israel's Desire To Live In Peace

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

My God IS Greater

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

:emot-heartbeat:

Perhaps I am a more real Christian than you . Perhaps like so many, you are ignorant of the past ,and the Whole Truth . I deeply resent that you dare to judge me ,but I am not surprised by anything here .The irony is ,that on another site I had to defend myself against attacks for being prejudiced against Moslems  , who certainly very difficult to live with, as they impose their ways on the societies they live in

so  

I do not defend the religion of Islam, as it is dangerous to living in a peaceful world , but then who provides them with arms and other means ? Hidden forces are behind most evil , whereas the evil of Islam is not hidden ,everyone is talking about it ,everyone  . One can actually prevent it with the proper course of action ,  but the the hidden evil, deceives you, and many like you .  

Please do not reply   .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

9 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

How many sects and denominations you find in Christendom? Why? There can only be one absolute truth.

All the ten tribes no longer exist now. So there cannot be any restoration. Already 12,000 have been chosen from the twelve tribes discarding two tribes. No restoration and salvation without Jesus. What a logic? Mohammed came many centuries after John wrote Revelation. With your logic no salvation for people of USA since it is not mentioned in the Bible.

The ten tribes do exist, their descendants live today. They are to be gathered in Israel if they are not there already. They will turn back to God and turn to Jesus just as the Bible predicts. You clearly do not understand scripture.

You're also claiming that I said the Jews don't need Jesus and I never said that. Please stop lying about what I have said. I have made it clear that salvation only comes from Jesus, but still you continue to lie about what I have said.

Mohammed came centuries after John wrote Revelation? Exactly  -and he came centuries after John's epistles too. John was warning us about the future and to beware of false prophets and so was Paul.

Muslims don't believe that God has a son. They declare that Allah has no son.

Who is the liar? It is the man that denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist – he denies the Father and the Son

1st John 2:22-23

Exactly as John predicted.

Mohammed received a new revelation from an angel and that is how he became a prophet. The Q'uran is the basis of these new revelations that this supposed angel gave him.

But even if we or an angel of heaven should preach a gospel other than the one that we have preached to you, let him be eternally condemned.

Galatians 1:8

Stop being anti-Semitic, and stop defending the evil Satanic cult of Islam, and STOP misrepresenting me!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Perhaps I am a more real Christian than you . Perhaps like so many, you are ignorant of the past, and the Whole Truth. I deeply resent that you dare to judge me, but I am not surprised by anything here. The irony is, that on another site I had to defend myself against attacks for being prejudiced against Moslems, who certainly very difficult to live with, as they impose their ways on the societies they live in

so

I do not defend the religion of Islam, as it is dangerous to living in a peaceful world, but then who provides them with arms and other means? Hidden forces are behind most evil, whereas the evil of Islam is not hidden, everyone is talking about it, everyone. One can actually prevent it with the proper course of action, but the the hidden evil, deceives you, and many like you.  

Please do not reply....

Beloved, My Reply Was To Our Dear Member, Mr. Knowingtruth
And His Incorrect Assertion That God's Promise
To Save The Jew Is Now
Impossible

Please Forgive Me
I Meant No Offense To My Beloved Sister

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, other one said:

this conversation is kind of confusing....

What I mean is that actually Muslims are better placed when it comes to the knowledge of Jesus compared to Jews.

4 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

Beloved Have You Not Heard, With God

But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?”

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”
Mark 10:24-27 (English Standard Version)

All Things Are Possible

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

And this is My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. Romans 11:25-29 (Berean Study Bible)

~
Dear One, A Short Question For You

So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. But when you are directed by the Spirit, you are not under obligation to the law of Moses.

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Galatians 5:16-20 (New Living Translation)

Why
Do You Think
The Muslim Crusade
Against Their Fellow Believers
As They Gleefully Torture and Slaughter Their Fellow Muslims
Is Greater Than All Of The Islamic Wars With Outsiders?

Why?

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. Let us not become conceited, or provoke one another, or be jealous of one another. Galatians 5:22-26 (New Living Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Though both Jews and Muslims need the Gospel, and if at all any preference to be given it should be towards Muslims with their own knowledge of Jesus.

3 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

Beloved, Do You Want To Be Wise

I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation. Psalms 119:99 (English Standard Version)

For The Rest Of Your Life

I have hidden your words in my heart that I shall not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Believe

But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believed our message?” So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ. Romans 10:16-17 (New Living Translation)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Therefore, let us  take the Gospel to Muslims who understand Jesus in their own way instead of thinking that Jews are still the chosen people that need special consideration. 

3 hours ago, OakWood said:

The ten tribes do exist, their descendants live today. They are to be gathered in Israel if they are not there already. They will turn back to God and turn to Jesus just as the Bible predicts. You clearly do not understand scripture.

You're also claiming that I said the Jews don't need Jesus and I never said that. Please stop lying about what I have said. I have made it clear that salvation only comes from Jesus, but still you continue to lie about what I have said.

Mohammed came centuries after John wrote Revelation? Exactly  -and he came centuries after John's epistles too. John was warning us about the future and to beware of false prophets and so was Paul.

Muslims don't believe that God has a son. They declare that Allah has no son.

Who is the liar? It is the man that denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist – he denies the Father and the Son

1st John 2:22-23

Exactly as John predicted.

Mohammed received a new revelation from an angel and that is how he became a prophet. The Q'uran is the basis of these new revelations that this supposed angel gave him.

But even if we or an angel of heaven should preach a gospel other than the one that we have preached to you, let him be eternally condemned.

Galatians 1:8

Stop being anti-Semitic, and stop defending the evil Satanic cult of Islam, and STOP misrepresenting me!

Assuming that the ten tribes exist is a man-made claim. Why are two tribes  not included in the Revelation? It is well known that God wiped out the Northern Kingdom for their evil deeds. Bible is not meant for private interpretation. What can you make out of self-claims of Paul?

I am not defending Islam, but it is better placed in acknowledging Jesus in comparison to Jews. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Muslims look to the moon, they worship the moon, not GOD, They look to the moon to predict the date for one of their most important holy days. Their feast of sacrifice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Muslim Holy Day on Sept. 11? Coincidence Stirs Fears 

Every year, Muslim leaders around the world look to the moon to predict the date for one of their most important holidays, Eid al-Adha — the feast of sacrifice.

When Habeeb Ahmed began about two months ago to plan for that holy day, he noticed a potentially fraught coincidence: Eid al-Adha could fall on Sept. 11.

“Some people might want to make something out of that,” said Mr. Ahmed, who was recently elected president of the Islamic Center of Long Island, adding that he could easily foresee how some might misunderstand the festivities, and say, “Look at these Muslims, they are celebrating 9/11.”

The potential for the holiday to fall on the 15th anniversary of the terrorist attacks has stirred apprehension among Muslims in New York City and across the country at a time when violent acts committed by religious extremists have provoked inflammatory political rhetoric and helped fuel a surge in hate crimes against Muslims.

In New York, the possibility of the holiday falling on Sept. 11 has intensified security concerns and fears already reverberating throughout the Muslim community after the killings of an imam and his assistant in Queens this month. For some, it also resurfaces memories of the backlash and the police surveillance directed at Muslims in the years after the attacks.

“Our community is like, ‘What are we supposed to do?’” Linda Sarsour, the executive director of the Arab American Association of New York, said. She said she had sat through extensive meetings with other leaders grappling with the possibility and how best to prepare for it.

“I should not have to think about that,” Ms. Sarsour said. “What am I supposed to tell my kids?”

“I should not have to think about that,” Ms. Sarsour said. “What am I supposed to tell my kids?”

Eid al-Adha honors the willingness of Ibrahim, or Abraham, to sacrifice his son Ishmael as an act of submission to God’s command. The holy day can also serve as an opportunity to honor the sacrifice of those who were killed on Sept. 11, 2001, said Abdul Bhuiyan, the secretary-general of the Majlis Ashura, the Islamic Leadership Council of New York.

“It’s a day of remembrance and observance,” Mr. Bhuiyan said.

The likelihood of this year’s Eid al-Adha landing on Sept. 11 is still unclear. Every year, the holiday takes place 10 days after the sighting of a new moon at the start of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, according to the Islamic calendar. Exactly when the month begins depends on when a new moon is spotted, and the month is expected to start this year on Sept. 1 or 2.

In the past, another major Muslim holiday, Eid al-Fitr, has fallen near Sept. 11, but neither holiday has yet to actually coincide with the date.

“It’s on the minds of every Muslim leader in the country right now,” Robert McCaw, the director of government affairs at the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said. “We grieved like everyone else,” he added, referring to the Sept. 11 attacks. “We remember this day not because we’re Muslim, but because we’re American.”

Nevertheless, local and national Muslim officials have urged imams and other leaders to talk to the authorities to ensure that security is in place for the holiday, Mr. Bhuiyan said. In New York City, the police have already been providing additional security at many mosques since the killings in Queens.

The possibility that the holiday could fall on Sept. 11 has prompted some mosques that frequently hold holy day services outdoors, such as Masjid Hamza in Valley Stream, N.Y., on Long Island, to move their prayer services inside to avoid congregating in a public place.

Karim Mozawalla, a trustee at Masjid Hamza, said that in some past years, its members had gathered in a public park for a prayer service. This year, multiple smaller prayer services will be held inside the mosque.

Oussama Jammal, the secretary general of the United States Council of Muslim Organizations, said the group planned to start a national Muslim voter registration drive on the holiday, in part as an opportunity to reach large crowds of Muslims. Tahir Kukiqi, the imam at the Albanian Islamic Cultural Center on Staten Island, said the concerns about a potential backlash around the holiday resonated on a personal level: In June, a man entered Mr. Kukiqi’s mosque shouting expletives and yelling, “I am going to kill you” and “You are here to conquer us.”

The man grabbed a pipe from the wall and threatened the imam. As Mr. Kukiqi called 911, the man dropped the pipe and ran away. A suspect was later arrested and faced hate crime charges.

“There is a lot of hate out there,” Mr. Kukiqi said. “And there is a lot of ignorance as well.”

This year’s Eid al-Adha sermon, he said, will be more somber than in previous years.

“We will be praying for their souls,” he said, referring to the Sept. 11 victims. “We will be praying for the well-being of our country.”

In Dearborn, Mich., home to one of the country’s largest concentrations of Arab-Americans, Ibrahim Kazerooni, the imam at the Islamic Center of America, said Muslims should celebrate as they normally would, attending prayer services, donating meat or money to the poor and sharing a meal with family and friends.

As for the date, he said, “We need to be mindful of it, but at the same time not be overburdened to the degree that it paralyzes the community.”

Shamsi Ali, the imam at the Jamaica Muslim Center in Queens, said his congregation still intended to host its outdoor prayer service, which is expected to attract 20,000 people, one of the largest gatherings in New York City.

Mr. Ali, along with several other imams in the city, plans to invite non-Muslim neighbors and religious leaders to attend services and learn about the significance of the holiday, while also praying for the Sept. 11 victims.

“If people are trying to build walls, we are building bridges,” Mr. Ali said. “That’s really what New York is all about.”

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/muslim-holy-day-on-sept-11-coincidence-stirs-fears/ar-AAic6mo?li=AA5249&ocid=spartanntp

8 hours ago, Davida said:

the Kaaba stone, the black meteor? Halal is not similar to kosher.  when's the last time you heard Jews stoning people?  and now muslims?http://islam.about.com/od/mecca/tp/sites.htm 

Kaaba_2.jpg

I am pointing out a few similarities between Islam and Judaism. But who is perfect?