IGNORED

Should a wife protect her husband from flirtatious women or flirty relatives?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, seraph said:

I agree with what a few have already said: a man should stand up and put a stop to it himself. I would express (to both) how it made me feel... for a woman to flirt with her sister's husband, she has some serious issues. Unfortunately, you can not expect a non-believer to be as God says a husband should be - loving his wife as Christ loves the church, since he does not have the love of Christ in him. It is not "courteous" to you, his wife, to respond to her flirtations and give her attention... sounds like they are both feeding their egos off of each other.

Unfortunately that is quite common. But in front of the man's wife is not so common. Some women find it a challenge to see if they can entice a married man. It is a game and a challenge to them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,095
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

That is quite something Rusty. Her comment was disgusting to me. People reveal their hearts if you pay attention and when they do you better believe them.  That nurse revealed the heart of an adulteress and your beloved husband Steve, revealed himself as a faithful man of GOD. :) 

Proverbs 30:20 "Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."                 Davida

I agree Davida.......really disgusting,uggh   I find it pretty disgusting when a man does not step up to the plate & act like a man too,a man of God would never let his wife fend off some pesky women......

Let us pray with our Sister FirmBeliever that hubby get's his act together & her Sisters heart be softened to Receive Christ,all she needs is Jesus .....The relationship with the sisters could be just lovely......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:22 AM, other one said:

My wife would never have to bother with it.  I would stop it myself explaining it is a direct offense to my wife and I would not allow it....      No decent husband would allow something like that to happen, especially in her presence.

This is where the true problem lies... the unsaved will always act as the unsaved but a believer...

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, Davida said:

It is unfortunate when the man doesn't fulfill his God given role , it leaves his wife to have to act.

A man is as a gardener who must groom a Biblical hedge about that which God has given him... if he does not his family is in greater peril!

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, RustyAngeL said:

No you can't go by looks alone but there does have to be a physical a attraction. As I said this guy was very nice, friendly to everyone, but he is not someone that would have turned my head.  I was so much younger then.  I was blessed too I got both.  Someone that was very good looking and had a wonderful heart.

This idea must be tempered with the fact God does not even bother to look there.... the outward has no place to go but away from importance. The important is only that which God is teaching us to be eternal and that which isn't will be instantly severed either by death or second coming!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:06 PM, missmuffet said:

Unfortunately that is quite common. But in front of the man's wife is not so common. Some women find it a challenge to see if they can entice a married man. It is a game and a challenge to them.

A disgusting "game", to be sure. 7

On 9/10/2016 at 4:51 AM, kwikphilly said:

I agree Davida.......really disgusting,uggh   I find it pretty disgusting when a man does not step up to the plate & act like a man too,a man of God would never let his wife fend off some pesky women......

Let us pray with our Sister FirmBeliever that hubby get's his act together & her Sisters heart be softened to Receive Christ,all she needs is Jesus .....The relationship with the sisters could be just lovely......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

That kind of scenario has happened to me on a couple of occasions, and my reply was always the same: "GET AWAY FROM ME" in as stern a voice as I have. No one ever argued with me or stuck around to see if I "meant it".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

39 minutes ago, RobertS said:

A disgusting "game", to be sure. 7

That kind of scenario has happened to me on a couple of occasions, and my reply was always the same: "GET AWAY FROM ME" in as stern a voice as I have. No one ever argued with me or stuck around to see if I "meant it".

I have seen these seductive games played. I think they find a married man a challenge. Unfortunately many married men will play that game.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,095
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Davida

I think the enemy of our soul uses this tactic.

I agree,the spirit of pride uses this as a point of entry.....in this type of situation.Now if I were to tell you that I love your posts & think you a Blessing to this Ministry it is from a sincere heart ,with love & all the Glory belongs to God!!!!! What you are talking about is the flattery that tickles one's ego and it is totally carnal minded & with an agenda......I agree whole heartedly!                                                                                     With love in Christ,Kwik

Bravo RobertS!!!!! Amen,that is what a man of God should do........Praise Jesus!