Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  3

In all of this arguing, remember: the Son of Perdition has not yet been revealed.

Yeah, everyone likes to pin the tail on the donkey, but so far, no one has been able to make their point stick.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,105
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/6/2016 at 4:17 AM, brakelite said:

That would be nice, but no where in scripture is such a thing suggested. Those in expectation of being taken off the planet before the global reign of Antichrist, will throughout his reign not only not recognize him, but accept his mark. I say "his", as a figure of speech. The beast is not an individual man. All beasts in prophetic scripture are political powers...in this case, a union of church and state...aka Vatican. Not only has this power been here for centuries, along with 10 others grew out of the 4th beast of Rome as a little horn, uprooted three of the other ten, ruled for 1260 years and then recovered, speaks blasphemies, persecutes the saints, changed times and laws, but also sits in the temple of God (the church) believing himself to be God by forgiving sin and "creating his Creator"! And you think all this evidence insufficient to indict him as the only true Antichrist? What more could you want?

Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. { The Beast is a Man as is the False Prophet, you cant cast a "Political Power" into hell. The RCC is not the Beast nor can it be. The Seven Headed Beast all have one thing in common, each head conquered, enslaved or Ruled Israel at some point, 5 have fallen ( Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece ) one IS ( Rome at Johns writing of Revelation ) and one is not yet come ( Revived Rome/European Union or the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings ) Daniel only saw 5 Beasts, because he dreamed from his time forward. John was shown all 7 Beasts that conquered or enslaved Israel. 

Israel was dispersed all over the world around 70-AD, thus they were Dead men's bones as Ezekiel prophesied, and in 1948/1967 those bones were brought back to life CAN THESE BONES LIVE !! YES. So there could be no Beast from 70 ADish to 1948, it was not possible, because a nation without peoples is NO NATION....God said they were DEAD MEN'S BONES !!

So the RCC was not a Beast, neither could the Ottoman Empire or Islam be a Beast. Ir will be the Last Beast System that conquers Israel, which arises out of the Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 and out of Macedonia/Greece in Daniel 8. Well Greece is in the European Union, so it all fits very neatly. God has shown us everything, we just need to understand the Holy Spirits voice in all of these things. Does anyone really believe the church is hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit ? What is Babylon and the Harlot in Rev. 17 and 18 ? The Church........well she is Rome or New York City or America or Actual Babylon or Mecca  or the RCC or Islam etc. etc. etc. How is the Church hearing Gods voice when confusion reigns ? 

Harlot = All False Religion from the beginning of time includes Islam, Buddhism, Witchcraft, and false Religious Worship of the Egyptians/Babylonians even the Jews who built alters in high places to worship false gods, then killed the prophets. It can even be churches today that are BOGUS (Utah etc. !!) but it is not the RCC in particular.  She sits on many waters Tongues/Nations. 

Babylon = All False Governments who do not recognize the Godhead of God. She will be destroyed with plagues. The Kings will cry and lament her destruction, but they same Kings will kill off the Harlot, because in the Anti-Christs world, there is no place for any GOD BUT HIM !! He demands all to worship him or perish.

Now the "10 others" that grew out of the 4th Beast according to your understanding, is not even a remote possibility if you just read he scriptures !! Let me show you why that CAN NOT BE, nor ever could it have EVER BEEN !! Below.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. (Short Time, not 1000's of years....One Hour with the Beast)

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

{{ These 10 Kings shall MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB !! End Time Kings. }}

Prophecy is about Israel, that is the first mistake that many people make. 

22 hours ago, Ezra said:

In practical terms there is no difference.  If men depart from the true Gospel or Bible truth, they in fact fall away from the truth and sink into lies. No point playing semantics here.

I think you have missed my point, reading the OP might help if you haven't. The point is, the Departing is the Church Departing the Earth (Rapture) not the Church Departing the Faith. 

The Subject/article is about the Gathering together unto Christ, and about the Day of the Lord not being at hand. Paul telling the Thessalonians not to Fear, because THAT DAY (Day of the Lord/Wrath) can not come until their be a Departing (of the Church i.e. Gathering together unto Christ Jesus verse 1) and then the Anti-Christ will COME FORTH/be Revealed. Because then and ONLY THEN will the Holy Spirit QUIT BLOCKING/be taken out of the way/path of  Satan bringing forth the Man of Sin or Anti-Christ. Why is the Holy Spirit blocking Satan from bringing forth the Anti-Christ ? That's simple, it's not his time, FIRST Jesus said, the Gospel has to be preached unto all the World, then the end will come !! 

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things ? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

{{ So Paul has already explained these things in person to the Thessalonians, so he is wondering why they are FEARING being in the Wrath of God or Day of the Lords Wrath !! Have I not told you in person ? THAT DAY can not come until the Church is Raptured (gathered together unto Jesus Christ !! is the SUBJECT/article) then the Anti-Christ will come forth, whom the Holy Spirit is NOW BLOCKING from coming forward, because it is NOT HIS TIME !! }}

22 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

On the other hand, he is a man, who is limited to the normal lifespan of a man.

TRUTH

I disagree.

We can't be right all the time...............Smile.:D

Or are they a test to separate wise virgins from foolish virgins and bring the number of fifth Seal martyrs towards their final number?

We shall see, and perhaps in our lifetimes.

The Fifth Seal murders are those Saints beheaded during the Tribulation period only. That is why they want vengeance on those people ON EARTH (Present tense). The 5 virgins who are filled with the Holy Spirit will hear the calling of the Bridegroom to come to the Marriage in Heaven. (Rev. 19) The 5 virgins with not enough oil (Holy Spirit) in their lamps, miss the calling of the bridegroom, and then must go through the Tribulation.

12 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

The Anti-Christ

I Skimmed through these long posts, since I do not usually read such posts in full, but I found in my skim through that this seemed interesting so I read it all the way through. THAT' S HOW I ROLL on long posts.

This is correct, the anti-christ(s) as spoken of by John means many and refers to one coming man at the same time, the others references in which we describe this man as THE ANTI-CHRIST is only Christendom placing all of these references under one umbrella. And that is A-OK. The Man of Sin, Assyrian, Beast, Little Horn, Lawless One etc. all are placed under the auspices of the Anti-Christ thereby giving us a reference point for this Evil Coming Tyrant. I think its a good thing.

Daniel chapter 8 is about the Anti-Christ, not Antiochus E4, he comes against the Prince (Jesus) of princes in verse 25 who Defeats him WITHOUT HANDS (Holy Spirit) In Rev. 19 we see Jesus destroys the A.C. by the Sword of his mouth (Holy Spirit) in Daniel 2:45 he is destroyed WITHOUT HANDS (Holy Spirit) in in 2 Thessalonians 2:8 he is destroyed by the breath of his mouth (Holy Spirit) and by the brightness of his coming.  So as we see, this WITHOUT HANDS is by the Holy Spirit. And the Prince of princes is Jesus. The Little Horn/Anti-Christ arises out of two empires at once. The Fourth Beast of Daniel 7 and the Grecian Empire (a the latter time) in Daniel 8. Well, Greece is in the European Union. Thus the Little Horn arises out of both Empires at once.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The son of perdition existed in Jesus' day.    Something to think about.

That is because the 8th King is Satan or Apollyon. Who possesses or takes over the body of a Dead Anti-Christ (Man). 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

50 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is because the 8th King is Satan or Apollyon. Who possesses or takes over the body of a Dead Anti-Christ (Man).

How does the "dead Antichrist" come back to life?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Paul WROTE about the "son of perdition".

How many people do you think can be considered to be "the son of perdition?"

30 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

How many people do you think can be considered to be "the son of perdition?"

Like I said, everybody is still trying to pin the tail on that donkey.

He has YET to be revealed.

32 minutes ago, Last Daze said: