• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Fifth Seal murders are those Saints beheaded during the Tribulation period only. That is why they want vengeance on those people ON EARTH (Present tense). The 5 virgins who are filled with the Holy Spirit will hear the calling of the Bridegroom to come to the Marriage in Heaven. (Rev. 19) The 5 virgins with not enough oil (Holy Spirit) in their lamps, miss the calling of the bridegroom, and then must go through the Tribulation.

You spoke on the previous page about the "Tribulation" and the "Great Tribulation."

I do not classify, as so many do, the final one 'seven' as the "Tribulation Period."  I think that is a misnomer.

I do refer to the Great Tribulation because Jesus defines it as a specific and unique (never before and never repeated) event.

Jesus defines the Great Tribulation as starting after the (midpoint) abomination spoken by Daniel (9:27) and ending with the precursor sun/moon/star sign of the Day of the Lord.

In Revelation, coincident with the erection of the talking image (of the anti-Christ ~ REVEALING who he is) come two laws we are explicitly told not to obey if we expect eternal life.

I think the Great Tribulation serves two purposes:

1. To weed out nominal Christians.
  2. To provide that great body of martyrs found in the fifth Seal.

The five foolish virgins BUY oil, which is not just the Holy Spirit (as some foolishly say) but a real commodity.  To do so, in a literal, futuristic sense, would necessitate having them take the mark of the beast.  And THAT is why they cannot enter the wedding feast of the Lamb.

The faithful will lose their life rather than buy anything to survive.  And Jesus told us to do just that - to lose our life for His sake and so gain it for all eternity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

30 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Like I said, everybody is still trying to pin the tail on that donkey.

He has YET to be revealed.

Agreed.   It's covered . . . for now.

Edited by Last Daze

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

That is because the 8th King is Satan or Apollyon. Who possesses or takes over the body of a Dead Anti-Christ (Man). 

I don't think so.

The beast-of-a-nation, the fourth terrible beast of Rev 13:2, and the scarlet beast of 17:3 - is also portrayed as a possessed dragon-entity in Rev 16:13.

And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; 14 for they are spirits of demons, performing signs,

The dragon/beast-of-a-nation which has seven heads, one of which "is" during the end-times, which I peg as the beast-of-a-man: the anti-Christ, is itself more than just a piece of paper or a name.

11 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Agreed.   It's covered . . . for now.

I disagree: He.

He might be alive right now, but we really can't know for sure.  Even Martin Luther thought he was in the end-times.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

How does the "dead Antichrist" come back to life?

I remind you, it matters not if it is Satan or Apollyon that possesses or takes over the Dead body of the Anti-Christ, Satan is still the Lord of Apollyon. But let me put this together for you, its very interesting, mind you I am not going to say 100 percent that the Man of Sin dies and Satan/Apollyon takes over his body (they might just possess him)  and I am not saying 100 percent that it is Apollyon instead of Satan (Matters not, Satan is still the Lord over all Devils) but this is very interesting. CHECK IT OUT........

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The we are told of the Seven Kings, 5 have fallen, one is and one is not YET COME (Anti-Christ or 7th King) then BOOM

Rev. 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

{{ So we understand this 7th King or Anti-Christ will be "Replaced" so to speak by an 8th King who arises out of the pit then goes into Perdition (HELL) later on, this 8th King was of the 7. So was this Demon placed in the pit after Rome fell, is he the Demon that always seeks Israels destruction ? NOT 100 percent sure, but I find this very interesting below.

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star (Angel) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

{{ So is Apollyon the 8th King who comes out of the bottomless pit ? Then possesses the Anti-Christ ? Or does he take over the Man of Sins body ? Just asking questions here, but it is interesting nonetheless. }}

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

{{ So putting everything together, there will be an 8th King who comes up from the "PIT" we understand Satan is cast down from Heaven (not a Pit), we see in Rev. 9:1-11 that Apollyon is in the Pit as we speak and is a king there.  Is this why he WAS and IS NOT yet IS ? Was Apollyon the Destroyer with all of the other Six Heads of the Beast (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) and will he be let loose to bring forth the Last Beast System/ Seventh Head against Israel ?  It sure seems that way. And this Beast is given 42 months to come against the Saints, does the Man of Sin die, and then Apollyon enter him, take over his dead body (Healed the mortal wound) and become the 8th King ?  I think I make a good case for this. Either way, Satan is in control of all his Demons, but I think I am pretty much spot on here, I have been putting this together over the last couple of months. I LOVE IT. }}

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

48 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I disagree: He.

Of course you do.

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Of course you do.

Of course.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

The Day of Christ (the Lord) does not take place until the falling away (from belief that Jesus is the messiah - to believing that the person who will be anointed the King of Israel by the Jews is the real messiah.    That person is the Anti-christ, forthcoming)  which will take place in the first part of the 70th week.

Nearing the middle of the 70th week, the Jews and the world thinking they are in the messianic age of peace and safety, will be betrayed by the person who commits the transgression of desolation, going into the temple, sitting claiming to be god.       Revealing himself to be the man of sin.     The Jews will reject him as continuing as their King of Israel, ending his role as the Anti-christ.        He is killed and brought back to life as the beast (no longer in the role of the Anti-christ, illegitimate King of Israel).

So those are the two requirements for the Day of Christ, the Day of the Lord to begin.

The mystery of iniquity, the spirit of antichrist was already at work back then in Paul's day.     Jesus, who has been given all power in heaven and in the earth is allowing it.     Until the day when he (his body - corporately the believers in Jesus here on the earth in his physical absence) be taken out of the way.... and then the man of sin will be revealed.

So the rapture will take place before then.    It may be before the 70th week begins or sometime in the first half of the 70th week.   But it will be before the transgression of desolation act - by the future illegitimate King of Israel, the Antichrist.      It ends his time as the Antichrist, but it will be while he is in that role.

Leaving that role of being the Antichrist, he shortly becomes the beast of Revelation, who will be worshiped the last 42 months of the 70th week.

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, douggg said:

The Day of Christ (the Lord) does not take place until the falling away (from belief that Jesus is the messiah - to believing that the person who will be anointed the King of Israel by the Jews is the real messiah.    That person is the Anti-christ, forthcoming)  which will take place in the first part of the 70th week.

Or alternately, he will not be fully revealed until the midpoint abomination in accordance with Rev 13:14-15 and the Two Laws which make the Great Tribulation so terrible for the Elect - and then we have the Harvest from the cloud by Jesus in accordance with Rev 14:14-16 as some time after the midpoint of the one 'seven'.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Or alternately, he will not be fully revealed until the midpoint abomination in accordance with Rev 13:14-15 and the Two Laws which make the Great Tribulation so terrible for the Elect - and then we have the Harvest from the cloud by Jesus in accordance with Rev 14:14-16 as some time after the midpoint of the one 'seven'.

What's this "fully revealed" stuff?      There is the transgression of desolation - the act of going into the temple, sitting, claiming to be God.    That is what reveals him to be the man of sin.    

Then afterwards, he is killed and brought back to life as the beast, and the image made of him placed in the temple, the abomination of desolation.     The abomination of desolation is setup 1335 days before Jesus returns....  on day 1185 of the 70th week timeline.

So, for the person to commit the act of the transgression of desolation, then be killed and brought back to life as the beast -   all of that has to be before day 1185 when the image of him is placed in the temple. 

The transgression of desolation (the act of sitting, claiming to be god)  is prior to the abomination of desolation (an image, a statue, an idol) setup in the temple.

Daniel 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Edited by douggg