IGNORED

Meteor Blast Over Idaho, Clown Attacks, Satan For Kids, Transgender Actors, India & Pakistan War!

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I think it is pretty critical to attempt to cast question upon this thread in this manner. There is  Absolutely Nothing "enquire" like or "Sensational" about this video. 

I see no reason to question the integrity of what Angel4u would post.  I respect Ange4u who is a WORTHY WATCHMAN appointed by George!

I heard about the 3 strands of DNA on the Radio while I was in my car & it has been reported widely in Newspapers & National News, it is old news,  I thought everyone heard about it by now.                                                            Davida

Amen.....thanks for your support & respect,we do appreciate your LOVE & KINDNESS                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

What does the dead fish showing up shore or the baby with 3 dna have to do with end times.

Edited by tigger398

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 9/30/2016 at 10:56 AM, Davida said:

I heard about the 3 strands of DNA on the Radio while I was in my car & it has been reported widely in Newspapers & National News, it is old news,  I thought everyone heard about it by now. I respect Ange4u who is a Worthywatchman  appointed by George.

Interesting Video Angels! it is sure a sign of the times we are in. Things will get weirder too , as the Bible tells us.

Thank's Davida , we indeed live in a time that we can expect to see Jesus coming back and maybe not even having to die !

I love to watch"  Prophecy in the news" and the video's are very informative ,don't you think?

Thank you for your kind words, love you sister :emot-heartbeat:

12 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Yes, we are certainity in the time that Revelations foretold.

Outward signs have manifested since World War 2 (have mention on two threads that event signified the beginning of the riegn of the Beast out of the Sea....and the start of the grand deception which began the gathering of the wicked for their final end time destruction, as per Rev. 20 reveals).

“For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, ‘peace and safety’; then sudden destruction comes upon them. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.”  Thessalonians 5:2-4

Added Note from an article on this passage;

"This time of prosperity and world economic progress will be a very deceptive thing and it will result in a disastrous conclusion according to the Bible. "

source:

http://www.askelm.com/prophecy/p900601.htm

To go a little further into this idea of the anti-christ system (same article);

"Let us first understand what the prefix “anti” signifies. It is often thought by many people to mean “against” or “contrary to” the ways of Christ. While the result of the Antichrist’s rule will certainly be against the principles of Christ, this is not what the prefix actually intends as its prime meaning. It really means “in the place of” Christ. It signifies that the Antichrist’s rule will be a dominion that will resemble in so many ways the actual Kingdom of God prophesied throughout the Scripture, and that most people will come to believe it is the very Kingdom of Christ. The prefix means that the last ruler of the Fourth Beast of Daniel will rule “in the place of” Christ — he will “replace” Christ as ruler of the world! "

Sounds a lot like the last 70 years of life in the West fits this description...ie. a time of prosperity and relative peace.  mmmm

Someday soon,we shall see the King! 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Good video Angels; and that is only a small part of what is going on in our world. If we do not watch or listen we will not see or hear Matt 24:6-7 happening around us.

Amen Coheir, we need to be aware of the times we're living in .....

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

:emot-heartbeat: Hey! Love you too Sis!  Angels have you watched Pastor Jack hibbs and amir tsarfati on youtube?   They have a series of very profound Biblical talks available on youtube concerning where we are in Bible Prophecy well worth watching. I'd post it but they are long but  soooooo interesting--- I just Love those two Brothers in Christ!

Davida , Amir is one of my favorite speakers  and so is Pastor Hibbs, I was going to start listening yesterday to the interview but something came up, did he talk about Syria?

If you want to post it, I can approve if for you :) People need to hear what is going on around us!! 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

There is stuff on the video that has nothing to do with end times.

The video is telling us to be aware of the times we live in.. :)