• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/6/2016 at 0:07 PM, gerbilgirl said:

It doesn't feel like he loves me.  I'm not even sure if he is real.  If Jesus is real and really does love me then why was a so called "Christian" priest so abusive toward me?

Praying~!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/7/2016 at 4:13 PM, 7thseal said:

Need to ask what He did for you and whether you want it. Then you'll see what others do that's not inline with His love for you. It's going to come down to a personal choice, and that choice is the most important that will ever be made. Search strongly before deciding. 

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean.  That I want what?  What would I be deciding?  Sorry probably my executive functioning issues.  

Edited by gerbilgirl

On 10/8/2016 at 2:28 AM, FresnoJoe said:

Praying~!

Thank you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 10/6/2016 at 2:07 PM, gerbilgirl said:

It doesn't feel like he loves me.  I'm not even sure if he is real.  If Jesus is real and really does love me then why was a so called "Christian" priest so abusive toward me?

Hi Gerbilgirl,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I thought in write only a few lines. But, while I was writting, all these ideas came. Although this post is very long, I incentive you to meditate on it calmly. I hope that Jesus speaks in your heart.

Don’t leave the darkness that cover the earth (Isaiah 60.1-3) eclipse the Sun of Righteousness (Mal 4.2; Luke 1.78) by interposing the shadows of Ha-Satan between your soul and God. That you can see the provision of your Shepherd (Jesus Christ - Psalms 23.1) while you walk through the valley of the shadow of death (Psalms 23.4) to rescue the sheep that lost itself (Luke 15.4-7) in the darkness (Isaiah 9.1,2; Matthew 4.15,16) and don’t get out of it (see Prov 2.19).

•        “Deliver the poor and needy: rid [ them ] out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.” (Psalms 81.4,5).

The miracle of Jesus isn’t that you can see the world as it is, but that you can see it as God would like that it was.

Don’t permit that the drought of the wilderness of the people (Ezekiel 20.35) makes you to cease from yielding fruit (Jeremiah 17.8). Spread out your roots toward the River of Life (Jeremiah 17.6). Thus you will glorify the Father with much fruit (John 15.8) (who knows a hundredfold – Matthew 13.8). If you to continue to uphold yourself in human beings, I regret strongly, but the following curse will be a reality in your life:

•        "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [ be ] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17.5).

You don’t need to be victim of this. Make like David:

• o   “Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:” (Psalms 103.2).
  • o   “[ I had fainted ], unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.” (Psalms 27.13,14).

Ask Jesus to anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see (Revelation 3.18) that:

•       “He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.” (Psalms 33.5).
  •    Many, O LORD my God, [ are ] thy wonderful works [ which ] thou hast done, and thy thoughts [ which are ] to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: [ if ] I would declare and speak [ of them ], they are more than can be numbered.” (Psalms 40.5).

As to the love of Jesus for you, see:

•        “Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of [ my ] hands; thy walls [ are ] continually before me.” (Isaiah 49.15,16).

Do you remember what IS graven in the hands of Jesus? The print of the nails (John 20.25) that He received as result of the abundance of my sins and your sins. The Eternal could have built a magnificent temple to house, but he preferred abide inside us, even with so much evil in us (see, please: Romans 3.9-18; Romans 7.15-21; Job 15.16). And He gave His ONLY son for this. Would you give one of your sons to save the life of a good person? For He gave the best thing that He had specially to have “so much trouble” with persons so complicated like us. How can we think that He’s abandoned us or is denying us some benefit (see Psalms 34.7-9)?

Consider that we don’t deserve anything good:

•      “And you [ hath he quickened ], who were dead in trespasses and sins; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, ( by grace ye are saved; ) and hath raised [ us ] up together, and made [ us ] sit together in heavenly [ places ] in Christ Jesus:” (Ephesians 2.1-6).

And do you know the motive of this? To God we are His wealth, inheritance (Deut 32.9), the apple of his eye (Deut 32.10), his jewels (Mal 3.17).

All your life was carefully projected by Him, for your good and His glory (Romans 8.28; Psalms 139.13-16). If some bad times are part of this project (as it gives itself with Job and Jesus and so many prophets), it is because He counts on you to shame Ha-Satan (Job 1.7-12; 2.2-7; Col 2.14). He knows that you give account, for He provided for you His way in the whirlwind and in the storm (Na 1.3) so that you can escape of tribulation (1Corithians 10.13).

Without counting that He grants to you “a warm lap” where you can nestle yourself, crying, without that any tear lose itself (Psalms 56.8). And you can be right: in the exact moment, these prayers will serve to bring the judgment against the sin (together with the prayers of the others believers - see Revelation 8.3,4).

Instead of looking for the badness that was done to you, focus on greatness of the prize that wait for you:

•        "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [ are ] not worthy [ to be compared ] with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Romans 8.18).
  •     "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [ and ] eternal weight of glory; while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [ are ] temporal; but the things which are not seen [ are ] eternal." (2Cor 4.17,18).

o

And don't think that Paul was paying lip-service to this. See all that he suffered (2Corinthias 11.22-33) and that he considered as light and momentary affliction.

Finally, it doesn’t matter what happens, you always will be more than conqueror if you receive with meekness all that the Eternal already gave to you along with Christ (for example, His powerful Word – Romans 1.16; James 1.21):

•      “What shall we then say to these things? If God [ be ] for us, who [ can be ] against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [ It is ] God that justifieth. Who [ is ] he that condemneth? [ It is ] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [ shall ] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8.31-39).

May Jesus warm your heart with His love so that many icy hearts can be melted by the ever-present comfort Jesus wants to pour into your life:

•     "God [ is ] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (Psalms 46.1).
  •      "Blessed [ be ] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ." (2Cor 1.3-5).
Edited by Leonardo Von

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 10/6/2016 at 0:07 PM, gerbilgirl said:

You need to look at what He did for you rather than someone did toward you. If you base your feelings toward God on how you feel toward others rather than what He did for you, then you're going to overlook the gift of life. Plain and simple.

John:38  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Matthew 26:39  And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

42  He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

Thank you everyone!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:07 PM, gerbilgirl said:

foundational understanding of original sin is what your lacking here! When our greatest grandfather Adam sinned The Spirit of God left His makeup and we died in connectivity to God and were left to deadness of sin in and of ourselves.... God also cursed the creation itself due to His Holiness and desire of all men to repent of this decision made by Adam... You were born into a world where satan rules and we ourselves belong to him and his lies are our truth reasoning... in this we experience the ugliness of perversion soaked in sin which is rebellion to God and Holiness... But God's Own Self that of Love, Holiness, Pleasure has set forth an escape route from the perversion and lies in His Son Jesus The Christ...

Romans 6:16 (KJV)

[16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

[17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

[18] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

[19] I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

[20] For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

This redemption is called being born not of flesh, which was the man who fiddled with you, but born from above and that practice is an abomination to those born from above and they simply will not do it!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 10/6/2016 at 2:19 PM, gerbilgirl said:

Why did God let him represent him to become a priest then?  

On 10/6/2016 at 2:25 PM, kwikphilly said:

I cannot tell you why God has allowed that...

Dear sister Gerbilgirl,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hoping to help you, the sister Kwik and other readers to clarify this doubt, I wrote this post.

When the Eternal created the man, He makes him in His image, after His likeness (Genesis 1.26). Unfortunately, the man rejected this, preferring to live his life and to be judge of all. Henceforth, the world passed to lie in wickedness (1John 5.19), governed by Ha-Satan (John 12.31; 14.30; 16.11; Ephesians 2.1,2). While we are in this world, we’ll be like lambs in the midst of wolves (Matthew 10.16).

Unfortunately, many impostors arise that self-proclaimed themselves representatives of the Eternal.

The good news (gospel) is that Jesus provide a way (John 14.6) in order to lead us to save of the contamination that hover in the air (Ephesians 2.1,2) until we arrive at our true home. For this, we have that to leave this world for good.

We haven’t as change the circumstances that come to us, but we can leave Jesus shows us how to react to them.

You can be thinking: why does the Eternal allow this mess and put us in the middle of it?

All of us are created incompletes, with gaps which the Eternal planned to plug with His glory (see Romans 9.22,23) acting in each relationship that He brings to us. The only form of each breach to be plugged is going through each situation that the Eternal permits praying, rejoicing and giving thanks (1Thessalonians 5.16-18).

Hence the Eternal promises that wouldn’t lack any circumstance in our life (whether pleasant or not - Psalms 23.1; Philippians 4.11-13). Without this, the glorious fruit of the Spirit of Jesus couldn’t be seen in all earth through us (see Isaiah 9.11; Habakkuk 2.14; John 15.8). In other words, our life wouldn’t have utility, would be vain, senselessness.

The good news is that you don’t need to be more cheated. It’s enough you leave the Spirit of Jesus to teach you (1John 2.27) and never more you will be confounded neither shamed (Romans 10.11), but you will get to be like a cork in a sea: the greater the wave, the higher you’ll rise. Instead of going under, each proof that you overcome will make you more close of the Christ.

Finally, I urge you to hear the CD “How to be happy anyhow”, which can be found in this link:

·        http://www.nubeat.org/ABHMhtbha.html or

·        http://apertenaosacuda.blogspot.com.br/search?q=how+to+b+e

Let Jesus make you to hear His sweet voice calling you. And when this happens, don’t withstand (Hebrews 3.7,15; 4.7): give herself to Him completely and totally (Revelation 3.20). Go with Him wherever He guides you and allow Him to love you.

Edited by Leonardo Von

Thank you both!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 10/6/2016 at 7:07 PM, gerbilgirl said:

Jesus understood the Love of God where you will experience Life for eternity.