IGNORED

If a war does break out, what would happen to the election?

nebula

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, OneLight said:

I see the approach as being the difference.  You seem to what to pick up where other leave off and I suggest we ignore what someone else wrote and just focus on the facts.  In other words, recorded statement and actions of a person is enough for us to work with.  We don't need other peoples documentaries of what they believe someone said.

But how do we get those facts without digging them out of the documentaries (or whatever word you want to us)?   What source gives you just the facts and no commentary?  i am not in Washington DC so I have no first hand facts to focus on, I have to find those facts first.   If you can point me to a source that just gives the facts of what happened with no commentary I would be very appreciative. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

6 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

But how do we get those facts without digging them out of the documentaries (or whatever word you want to us)?   What source gives you just the facts and no commentary?  i am not in Washington DC so I have no first hand facts to focus on, I have to find those facts first.   If you can point me to a source that just gives the facts of what happened with no commentary I would be very appreciative. 

That is an excellent point.  We do have to depend on what others provide, since we cannot be everywhere all the time.  How I do this is by skimming the information for exact comments, then search more to try and find what was said before and after, looking for the full context instead of depending on someone else filling in the gaps.  I especially like using transcripts, which can be found.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

48 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Fox News

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

That is an excellent point.  We do have to depend on what others provide, since we cannot be everywhere all the time.  How I do this is by skimming the information for exact comments, then search more to try and find what was said before and after, looking for the full context instead of depending on someone else filling in the gaps.  I especially like using transcripts, which can be found.

I think we are saying we do the same thing, just using different words.  You call it skimming, I call it sifting, but I think in the end we are both doing the same thing

42 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Fox News

:rofl:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Russia is working to re-establish its former military bases in Vietnam and Cuba

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/world/europe/russia-seeks-to-reopen-military-bases-in-vietnam-and-cuba.html?_r=0

ever since the USSR came apart the US has been trying to isolate Russia and put them in a position to not have any power at all outside their borders and move NATO and it's weapons right up to their borders....  What Ukraine is all about is the loss of the only warm water port that Russia has which violates the agreements that the west agreed to when the Nukes were removed from Ukraine.

Just like what we did with the Native Americans and just about everyone since, we don't carry out with our word....     and Putin knows he has a short time to act as Obama has pushed our military into a position that we are no longer the top dog by a whole lot....   and he knows that Hillary isn't going to change the direction of the US so he will really have little choice as to when to act.   he has drawn some lines in the sand and he so far has backed his lines up......    and we are going to pay a huge price for our decisions.

BTW if you do some real research on modern nuclear weapons, they kill a lot more people than they do damage compared to 30 years ago.     and the Russian Military do think they can win a nuclear war with us and survive, and true or not that's what going to make reality happen in the next six months.

If Hillary wins we at our house will go into a survival mode till next summer.

14 minutes ago, other one said:

ever since the USSR came apart the US has been trying to isolate Russia and put them in a position to not have any power at all outside their borders and move NATO and it's weapons right up to their borders....  What Ukraine is all about is the loss of the only warm water port that Russia has which violates the agreements that the west agreed to when the Nukes were removed from Ukraine.

Just like what we did with the Native Americans and just about everyone since, we don't carry out with our word....     and Putin knows he has a short time to act as Obama has pushed our military into a position that we are no longer the top dog by a whole lot....   and he knows that Hillary isn't going to change the direction of the US so he will really have little choice as to when to act.   he has drawn some lines in the sand and he so far has backed his lines up......    and we are going to pay a huge price for our decisions.

BTW if you do some real research on modern nuclear weapons, they kill a lot more people than they do damage compared to 30 years ago.     and the Russian Military do think they can win a nuclear war with us and survive, and true or not that's what going to make reality happen in the next six months.

If Hillary wins we at our house will go into a survival mode till next summer.

Putin is not going to go to war with us, no matter who is in the White House.  I am sorry if this is rude, but this sort of thinking is right there with the flat earth folks. 

He will continue to push out his empire building till we actually do something to try and stop him, which does not seem to be happening anytime soon.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

14 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Russia is saber rattling to try and sway the election because Trump as stated publicly that he will not stop Russia from taking places like the Ukraine and more.

What has Obama done to stop Russia from taking the Ukraine?

42 minutes ago, nebula said:

What has Obama done to stop Russia from taking the Ukraine?

Pretty much nothing

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Pretty much nothing

There is nothing we could've done without potentially starting an actual war. I do recall when they took Crimea, though, that I first saw the news that they'd seized it maybe a day or two after reading a leaked intelligence estimate that claimed that they did not have the ability to do so.

It's important to remember these places are on Russia's doorstep while being about 6000 miles from here. It is always difficult to dictate to a relatively powerful nation what they can and can't do in their own neighborhood.