• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I have never been able to use the multi quote function. 

Ive been doing the copying of my post and refreshing in order to make a post for the past few days. Thats fine I can work around it. Even though its annoying. 

But this recent post I was trying to quote and get rid of most of the quote, and post a reply to that. It flat out wouldnt let me do that. Ok fine, I will just quote it and post what I want to say, then edit it. Nope wouldnt let me do that either. It completely blanked out my post. I spent 15 minutes or so trying to get anything to post. I was a bit frustrated. 

I also cant initiate pms any more without doing some really off the wall hoops to access it. And a bunch of other glitches that are just a nuisance, like it tells me I cant give favorite points and Im forbidden from posting links. Lots of hoops to go through to get around those things too. 

I hear your frustration.  

My lovely spouse - a medical professional - hates computers.  It just so happens she is sitting on the couch next to me dictating charts into her computer.  At times, she wants to do this:

images.jpg

Blessings,

-Ed

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I wonder if people had this same sort of discussion when the first black person was elected to congress or the first woman.

No, and we didn't have this kind of discussion when the first black president was elected either, because opposition to Muslims in Congress isn't an issue about race.   We are not opposed to Arab Congressmen/women.  We are opposed to practicing Muslims sitting in our legislature and making our laws.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

All I want is to not live under Islamic laws or have conversations about Islam under some order of protection that makes it a crime to challenge any of it.

I couldn't care less about having a practicing Muslim represent me or any other person in our government as long as he doesn't try to place us under sharia law or restrict our speech.  I'm sure we have had so real doozies in their that claim Christianity, but honor their pocketbooks.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

18 hours ago, nebula said:

The Future of Congress

<snip>

Omar beat incumbent Phyllis Kahn in the primary for Minneapolis House District 60B.  She won an easy victory because her district is overflowing with Somalian refugees.  Furthermore, her campaign was well-financed. Somalians from her state, and other states, donated to her campaign in record fashion because “they want one of their own,” according to Omar.  In fact, the primary drew 40% more voters than usually.

“I wear a hijab and that’s going to be a problem, but once one person is able to do that, it then allows other people to dream too,” Omar told the Guardian when asked about the difficulties of running for office as a Muslim female.

Watch the video below. I defy you to listen to her acceptance speech and understand what she says.  I defy you not to get upset as her supporters wave foreign flags.  I defy you to find one American flag in the room.

Currently, the U.S. is taking in more Muslim immigrants from the Middle East than any other region in the world. And if Hillary Clinton is elected, she has vowed to increase the number of Syrian refugees by 500% (65,000).  As it is now, the U.S. will be taking in a historic 125,000 refugees over the next 12-months.  This marks a significant increase from past years.

According to Omar’s website, she vows to represent the people of color.  Unfortunately, she says nothing about representing the white people in the district.  So before she even gets into office we know her playbook.

Critics of people like myself, or Trump, or any American who questions why we are taking in so many people from the Middle East, wrongly define us as “racists.”   If I ever run for office, I can assure my website will not state I will fight for “white people.”

Make no mistake, Omar will remain in congress for years. And in time many others will join her if this sort of mass immigration continues into the U.S.   If so, we are guaranteed more elections where the candidate gives his or her acceptance speech in a language familiar to only those living in the Middle East.  Eventually, we will begin to battle between Constitutional law and Sharia.   I bet my life on it.

I guess it doesn't matter that God is still on the throne.

(sarcasm alert) Whoop, Whoop, whoop.....I guess it doesn't matter that God is on the throne. (sarcasm alert over)

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Churchmouse said:

All I want is to not live under Islamic laws or have conversations about Islam under some order of protection that makes it a crime to challenge any of it.

I couldn't care less about having a practicing Muslim represent me or any other person in our government as long as he doesn't try to place us under sharia law or restrict our speech.  I'm sure we have had so real doozies in their that claim Christianity, but honor their pocketbooks.

The whole reason they want access to our legislatures is to enact Sharia Law.   And if very many of them are elected, that is exactly what they will do.  They will represent Muslims, not the American people as a whole. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The whole reason they want access to our legislatures is to enact Sharia Law.   And if very many of them are elected, that is exactly what they will do.  They will represent Muslims, not the American people as a whole. 

I am almost 100% positive that there would be another civil war before this did happen.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What some of our politicians fail to realize is that when they allow in Muslims they are not just allowing in another religion but those who are also sworn to another government...that of Sharia.

Christians will be torn between wanting to preserve a nation in which freedom of religion and speech is maintained and the Gospel has free course on the one hand, and just seeing themselves as citizens of heaven and the United States as a harvesting field for God's Kingdom on the other. 

Maybe if we concentrated more on the latter, the former will improve.

You know, we  have had Muslims in the country for more than 200 years.  

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I am almost 100% positive that there would be another civil war before this did happen.

I hope and pray that is true.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

43 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

You know....
we have had Muslims....
in the country for more than 200 years.... 

:)

Yes, The President States Muslims Built America
Yippee-Ki-Yay, How Great Is That

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1 (King James Bible)

~

Beloved
You Do Know That
With One Muslim Addition By The Supreme Court
"Islamic Shara Law Shall Be Deemed Law In The Courts Of The Land"
And The Constitution With It's Annoying Bill Of Rights Will Be Flushed Into Ancient History

For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Jeremiah 8:11 (King James Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

9 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I wonder if people had this same sort of discussion when the first black person was elected to congress or the first woman.

Did black people hold flags of other countries at their political rallies and promise to implement religious laws that would push out the Constitution of the United States?