• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

I personally don't believe there is any other creation - God said He created us in His own image.  I wonder if He would have wanted to create anything else........although He did create the four living creatures as well.........and angels.  But they all have to do with His story.  The stones quarried for Solomon's temple were pretty big.  They did it by employing (using) many people.  I think it has been said that the big heads on Easter Island were pulled by ropes to their positions as well.  However, I am open to being wrong on this, as nothing is impossible for Him!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:43 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

I honestly don't know.  It is interesting to think about. I do think there could be other worlds with life, but they are not visiting us like some may think.  If anything they are looking at the stars like we do wondering if there is life out there. 

I do believe that we were never supposed to be tied down to this planet though. I think that the universe was ours to explore, but sadly...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

I honestly don't know.  It is interesting to think about. I do think there could be other worlds with life, but they are not visiting us like some may think.  If anything they are looking at the stars like we do wondering if there is life out there. 

I do believe that we were never supposed to be tied down to this planet though. I think that the universe was ours to explore, but sadly...

It will be again,cheers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

We have to remember with this topic that no matter what we find or believe there's always going to be speculation. For me, since we have Genesis ch 6 that talks of evil angels producing giants with our women I know something strange happened. (for everyone who doesn't think angels could have had intercourse with a human let me remind you that even we can make a woman pregnant without sex. So the evil angles could have done that too)

So many people have seen UFO's, including George W. Bush, Jimmy Carter and others who are reliable, that it's almost a fact something from another place has been coming here. The big question is are they mortals, no matter how advanced they may be or are they the immortal angels, good and bad ones. If Earth was moving in the direction "Star Trek" hoped for I'd think these probably are advanced mortals. But we're not. To create a Star Trek type world first we'd need to learn to be tolerant of people different from us. There is a form of tolerance today but it didn't create peace of the nations, it's created blatant sinful attitudes and behavior. So I don't consider this true tolerance. If advanced mortals were coming here to help us move forward so we could join an interplanetary society then I say they're failing in that goal. I wish there was a united federation of planets and it was them who have been coming here. But it seems more likely it's the evil angels who want to ruin what God is doing. Ultimately they will fail. We get impatient because we're mortal but the evil angels are not so even if they only create trouble they feel they're succeeding.    

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

16 hours ago, other one said:

it's all been debunked???????    one article about a huge subject concerning thousands of people doing research and you say it's all been debunked....

Oh my.....

one article??????? Oh my indeed!

Well actually, just in that link alone there are a LOT of articles.

The reason I linked to that specific article is because it refers to the subject matter addressed in an earlier reference to Puma-Punku.

Seriously, did you even check the link before making a statement like that?

As many articles as there are about Ancient Aliens there are also articles showing how wild the claims are.

Do you actually believe that aliens came from outer space and built these monuments?

Did you read the article?

Sorry but I'm just stunned by your response.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

34 minutes ago, SimonB said:

one article??????? Oh my indeed!

Well actually, just in that link alone there are a LOT of articles.

The reason I linked to that specific article is because it refers to the subject matter addressed in an earlier reference to Puma-Punku.

Seriously, did you even check the link before making a statement like that?

As many articles as there are about Ancient Aliens there are also articles showing how wild the claims are.

Do you actually believe that aliens came from outer space and built these monuments?

Did you read the article?

Sorry but I'm just stunned by your response.

No the aliens are fallen angels and made up weird bodies for the demonic spirits of the dead Nephilim....     They did come here and cause all kinds of problems pre flood and that's where all these monuments came from....   taught humans things that we were not supposed to have knowledge of...      

They did come down here and mess with the genetics of humans and that's why God drowned the Nephilim in the flood.....    wild crazy entities that made evil everywhere they went and corrupted the whole world.....     and just like the Bible says, there is nothing new under the sun....   and  just before the return of Jesus things will be just as it was before the flood....

So, there are aliens and they are very real, just not little green men from Beta Ritucla (however you spell that).....     they  very mean entities that have nothing but our ultimate destruction in mind....   and according to the book of Revelation 30+ million of them kicked out of the heavens coming down here.....    and after full disclosure of the ET's they will tell people they created humans 36,000 years ago and we owe them our existence...      And Satan himself will be leading them...

and btw when you teach that there are no ET's out there at all, you are setting people up for a really big deception when they start showing up for they have no place else to go.

I agree with what you said about fallen angels ... etc

At no point have I ever asserted they don't exist.

The "ancient aliens" brigade as I referred to them however are positing that they are aliens from another planet and use these tenuous arguments to support it. I still say it is all debunked. I have yet to find one case where that is supported by evidence with no alternative explanation.

I would rather not refer to them as aliens or ETs because of the potential for confusion.

Again, I referred to one particular case as an example as there really isn't space here to deal with the many cases, that would take a whole book. The article I linked to is quite good at pointing out the distortions and erroneous connections made by those stating the original case.

I am also concerned that people seeing these stories and then seeing them discredited will then close their minds to hearing when the actual true stories are told to them.

So in fact it is those people who  "are setting people up for a really big deception" not me.

I don't understand why you are falsely accusing me of such!

1 minute ago, SimonB said:

I don't understand why you are falsely accusing me of such!

because when you look at these places you are speaking of it's putting the whole subject down.....    if you look at the debunkers they will tell you that none of it exists.....   and it does and when you read those places you will not be ready for the fallen ones when they get here.

From the site you are quoting it seems to me that they will leave people in the position of when they come, they will be able to easily show where the debunkers were all wrong.....    and it leaves those who are unaware open to the deception.

That's my view of the problem......       we should not be debunking ET's but educating people who they really are.

The site I linked to speaks only of debunking the content of History Channels program on Ancient Aliens which seeks to claim that ancient alien astronauts built these monuments.

Now you're making broad sweeping statements about "these places you are speaking of it's putting the whole subject down" and somehow want to hold me accountable for any debunker anywhere. It doesn't make sense.

On the other hand you appear to be quite open then to all the sites that make spurious claims as you've leveled no criticism at those.

I do agree with your remark that we should be educating people about who is really out there but unbalanced cases are not going to convince people.