• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

On 12/22/2016 at 0:01 PM, OneLight said:

"Things are different around here then where you are."  This is so true.  I live in NH and the difference between the churches in my area and those within the "bible-belt" are night and day.  Most are robotic in nature, where there is very little real life, if any at all.  Others are false teaching bodies where you need to go to school through them to be a prophet or healer ...  In the South, people are warmer to each other, acceptable of new people.  In the NE, people are standoffish, very protective of what "they have" and are weary of new people.  It is just the mindset of the people who live in the areas.

Praying God shows you a local body you can be part of.

I visited NH last year during the winter and it was one of the most beautiful places I have been to when it comes to nature. Never saw so many stars in the night sky. My friend tried to get me to move there but let me know that it was liberal and conservative. liberal in social issues and whatever you choice to believe in and conservative with things because they like their freedom. I think he said the motto was something like live free or die. he said that people were less open to speaking about God or religion. I'd love to go back and visit one day.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/18/2016 at 5:24 PM, The_Patriot2016 said:

Thoughts? Seems like a pretty solid comparison to me.

14939495_321053894943570_4135713728095217135_o.jpg

Thoughts? Yep, good comparison. :)

I'm following that "Biblical Jesus" on the left!!

I've been preaching, teaching, and standing against that "Postmodern jesus" for years!
Including warning many a "pastor" and "his sheep" when they are embracing those postmodern lies!

Sorry to say I've seen all of those things in that Postmodern list "in" the false church system, some of them "many" times.
Definitely a Postmodern bunch to stay away from!