• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/8/2017 at 6:36 AM, Lawlord said:

How do you all feel about the times we are in? I've felt the need to prepare for a long time in my life and have dreamt about disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, military rounding people up for extermination, demons, lots of things. I've been following news and events, have taken steps to prepare for myself and family but find very few who see things the way I do.

Yellow shelter.jpg

I think that you did a good job on the video Christopher. I, like yourself, also think that the tribulation is close. I wish that I could have some apocalyptic dreams like you do. If I do have any, I don't remember them when I wake up. You said something about being an atheist for awhile. Can you remember when it was that you began to think the end times are near? For me it was in July 2013. I enjoyed your idea to read Psalm 91 at the "third" hour.

So I was listening to your video again while I'm writing this and had to stop it about 9 minutes in. This can be sobering material to consider. How do we go about our daily routine? I find that I have zero patience with traffic or with needless delays. You said something about the possibility of us having to leave our homes. I agree. I agree that there may be very little time remaining.

There's a video called "Homeless sleeping pod Concept" where the author builds this cheap lightweight shelter out of a plastic sheeting called chloroplast. Add a couple of bicycle wheels to the end of it and I could have a portable emergency shelter. This thing would keep a person warm, dry and off the ground. I would have the thing packed up and ready to go. Wood stove, sleeping bag,  fishing poles and some granola bars. I would haul it up north in the back of my pick up until the road ended and Crown land began. Then just pull the thing like a rickshaw as deep into the bush as I could. It can get negative 40 degrees up there in winter, so it's not for the faint of heart.

Or I might just stay in my rural house and take a chance with my cats. If the Lord wants me to remain alive for His second coming, He will see to it. He will shorten the days. But if I am to be taken captive, then into captivity I will go. If I am to die by the sword, then by the sword I will die. I want to follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

One last thing before I let you go. A hypothesis about the granola bars. Where I live there's a store called Wall Mart that sells them in a box of 32. I'm going to have 12 boxes of them ready just in case. I think that will be enough to last me through the tribulation of those days that Jesus was talking about in the Olivet. I have a hunch that the days have already been shortened on the front end. So that when the really bad things begin, they'll be over fast. Possibly 420 days, or a "third" of the 1260 day span.

Edited by Dave Watchman
I'm rusty at posting these notes. I lost the OP quote for awhile. Now it's back. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

How am I preparing?  I am doing as instructed "occupy till I come".  I have work to do ministering Christ unto others. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thanks Eileenhat I try to self-reflect on the purposes of my dreams. I get a lot of different types of dreams showing different character flaws and issues. I still care about possessions too much. Some dreams I get the urge to move but end up delaying by looking around trying to grab any useful items, then leaving too late, leading to problems later in the dreams. I also have issues of fear and lack of love in certain situations. I enjoy my dreams, I often learn a lot from them in different ways, not just looking at them in a basic this happened so maybe it will happen later type of way. 

Thanks Dave! I didn't use to dream this much, started having a lot of dreams about 9 years ago. They can be unpleasant, confronting and challenging but overall I really enjoy them. It's not fun when your in a vivid dream running away from tsunamis or something else haha. I think it's common to have dreams but not remember them. My friend doesn't remember many dreams but does occasionally. If you want to dream I hope you get some you remember. I've been preparing in different ways for what I felt was future disaster that would be in my life since 2008. I didn't really know much but had a strong feeling and urge to look into things. Since then the feeling and the signs I see in the world has only increased. Yeah this information is very sobering, but I prefer to accept the more serious interpretation and hope for the best. As you say, we can only do what we can. If I die in whatever way then so be it. My life is in the Lord's hands. That's a very cool idea about the small portable emergency shelter. Wow that's very cold in your region. Yeah I agree the first priority would be to have some good stock of food/water/survival essentials at your home, and leave only if you needed to. Seek the Lord for guidance on this. I believe the days will be shortened, because Jesus tells us they will. But He does say the Beast will rule for 3.5 years so I'm at least expecting this long, but we'll see. Nice on the granola bars. White Rice and lentils are a good combination you can store in buckets that lasts for many years and when combined give essential proteins and a good staple meal. Thanks for your post.

gdemoss - that's great brother. Keep at it! 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

10 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Great conversation and thoughts! Can someone pm me with the link for the video?

Karan, all you would need to do is go to Google and type in the search area:

"The Great Tribulation Is Here!! Revelation Summary/How To Prepare!!!" 

and Google would find the video/

On 1/10/2017 at 4:11 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The Lord does not say He will take us from the earth, but keep us from the hour of trial that will come upon the whole world"

He does and will [Revelation 3:10; 18:4] .... there is a difference between today's trials and tribulations and His unprecedented unrelenting judgment that is coming upon and entire world of unbelief .... no comparison

If you do end up in the tribulation you will have to repent to be saved [Revelation 3:15-19]

And He has given no promise of protection from the wiles of the period [Revelation 13:7; 14:13]

Post-tribulation theology is not a good position to take .... this is a deception straight from the devil .... think about why [Revelation 12:12]

I didn't see your post before, replying now.

I don’t agree that Rev 3:10 says we will be taken from the earth. KJV “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” The NAS translation “Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.” We know the tribulation is at least 3.5 years long (rule of the beast). So is hour supposed to be referring to the whole tribulation period?

The Lord says we will be kept from the testing/temptation that will test/try those on earth. I don’t believe this means we will be taken from the earth. It doesn’t say that. It says those who are true to Him and have not denied His name will be kept from the trial. We are not going to be taken from the earth during this time. There are many parts of the Word that prove this.

First we can consider where the Bible says we will be rescued/held from the trials. We see this in 2 Peter 2:6-9 KJV “if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming on the ungodly; 7 and if He rescued Lot, a righteous man distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9 if all this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.” This is referring to Lot, who escaped the judgment that befell the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Was Lot taken from the earth? No He was not. He was spoken to and warned by two angels of God to leave the city.

Genesis 19:12-14 KJV “And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it. 14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.” So this provides evidence from the Word being kept or rescued from the trials does not mean being taken from the earth, but warned of the coming judgment approaching and thus being protected from evil. Lot removed himself from the city before it was destroyed. In a similar way we can be kept from the trials by being kept from evil/destruction. 

Revelation 18:4 KJV “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” This does not say the Lord is taking them away from the earth. He is warning to not partake in the sins of Babylon, lest they receive her plagues.

1 Peter 4:12 and Revelation 3:18 say nothing of being limited to describing our daily trials, they as much describe the trials to come in the tribulation.

John 17:14-15 KJV “I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.” Jesus is praying directly to His Father that we are not taken from the earth, but are protected from evil. Read Psalm 91 to see the Lord’s provision for us by keeping those who put their trust in God as their refuge and fortress from evil.

Now there is much scripture that proves the saints will be on the earth during the tribulation. We have Matthew 24:9 KJV (signs before Christ’s return) “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.” How will this occur if we are taken from the earth? 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” We are told the day of the Lord will not arrive before the falling away and the man of sin being revealed.

We are told in Revelation 2:9 KJV as Jesus tells the church “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.” We are told we shall be imprisoned, tortured and killed but to be faithful unto death.

At Revelation 6:9-10 KJV after the first four seals and 1/4th on earth die “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” So we have those who are slain for their word of God and their testimony. How does this occur if they were taken from the earth?

Revelation 12:17 KJV “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” During the time of the 7th seal we are told the dragon will make war with those who keep the testimony of Jesus and the commandments of God. How does this occur if they are taken from the earth?

Revelation 13:7 KJV “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” The beast will make war against the saints and kill them. How does this happen if they are already taken from the earth?

Revelation 15:9 KJV “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.” We are told they who obtain victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark. How do they obtain victory over the beast if they weren’t on the earth?

Revelation 17:6 KJV “And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration” and Revelation 18:24 KJV “And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.” How is the blood of the prophets found in Babylon if believers aren’t on the earth during these times?

We are told those who overcome the dragon at Revelation 12:11 KJV “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” So again how do they overcome the dragon if they are taken from the earth?

The Word is clear. There is no confusion. If you consider the whole of the Word it is clear we will not be taken from the earth. The pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God. Believers in Christ will suffer, be persecuted and face death. They must persevere until Christ returns. They are on the earth during the time of the dragon, the beast, and Babylon. The only true rapture is when Christ returns to slay the beast by the breath/brightness of His coming (2 Thes 2:8) and collects those true believers who remain. Matthew 24:29-31 KJV “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” Again we are told Christ returns after the tribulation of those days to collect us.

Revelation 12:12 KJV “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” How does this prove your assertion that the post-tribulation is deception from the devil? It simply doesn’t.

I believe the Word is very clear. There is no pre-tribulation rapture. We will go through the tribulation. You are welcome to believe what you want, but unless you can overcome all of the scripture I have listed I find it very difficult to accept your perspective on these things. In fact I view the exact opposite. The pre-tribulation rapture is a lie straight from the mouth of Satan. It is not borne out by the Word of God, as I have shown above. It is a lie created and spread throughout the church to bring about lukewarmness, lack of preparation and comfortable thinking. When those who believe they will not have to suffer and that they will be taken before the tribulation, when they realise they are wrong and suffer, are hungry and face persecution, they will not be prepared and may curse and renounce God, proving their lukewarmness. There will be a falling away. I hope if you undergo tribulation you do not renounce God.

Revelation 3:15-19 KJV “I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.” This counsels us to buy the spiritual gold from the Lord that is refined in the fire (trials and tribulation). We are told as many as the Lord loves He rebukes. I find it presumptuous to assume one’s own righteousness and that one will be taken from the earth before the tribulation and before the return of Christ at the end of the tribulation, since it is NOT borne out by the Word. We are told by Jesus much of the church is in dire need of repentance, many believers who claim to be are only believers in name but are "workers of lawlessness" (Matthew 7:23) and that we should take heed if we think we stand lest we fall (1 Corinthians 10:12). 

I have discussed these issues in detail in my video, and I am making a new video series on my channel further discussing the lie of the pre-tribulation rapture. Again you are welcome to take whatever interpretation you want. Thanks for your post.

Edited by Lawlord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Lawlord

Well said!

Thank you Sister,

I've made a shorter five part summary series on the end times, summarising the main content of my longer video but with new content.

I've uploaded the first two parts. Each are 20mins long. The video is titled "IMPORTANT BIBLICAL END TIMES INFORMATION!! Revelation Summary!! Pt 1", this and Part 2 is on my youtube channel godlord21. You can search for the video on youtube or google. 

I have taken into account the length of my initial video and have tried to discuss the essentials in shorter videos. Hopefully this makes it easier to view for some people. 

Thanks everyone

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

30 minutes ago, Lawlord said:

Thank you Sister,

I've made a shorter five part summary series on the end times, summarising the main content of my longer video but with new content.

I've uploaded the first two parts. Each are 20mins long. The video is titled "IMPORTANT BIBLICAL END TIMES INFORMATION!! Revelation Summary!! Pt 1", this and Part 2 is on my youtube channel godlord21. You can search for the video on youtube or google. 

I have taken into account the length of my initial video and have tried to discuss the essentials in shorter videos. Hopefully this makes it easier to view for some people. 

Thanks everyone

You have laid out your case  for the tribulation period and it is to those who thinks believers would not go through the tribulation and would be taken up or rapture out have to say why.  There are threads on this here already, and long ones too, so it may not occur.   Just want to encourage you to do what your calling is and you alone knows what you have encountered.  Many may be skeptical and may have their opinions, but i on my part has experienced things that are unseen, but nevertheless real.  The way i look at it is, each man will have to give an account for himself as to his truth and what he has said and done here, and that includes you and me.  I myself don't pay too much attention to the tribulation or rapture events. The tribulation is going to happen and if we are here or not, we have to be faithful and stand firm in the midst of trials. Each man has to face his as it comes and all i can say is i have been through some very terrible ones that was and is very troubling. The tribulation will be the mother of all terror though.

There are many here who feel Christ return is very soon and what preparations they have planned may not be known. There may be many preppers, or those who just stock a month supply or some again a few days food supply.   To each his own and in life here in general some measure of preparedness for disasters should be taken by every household.  Spiritual awareness and keeping the full armor of God is imperative at any time. 

In the city where i live, i have a very small apartment that can just hold the basic everyday necessities.  A flashlight, a crowbar , candles is about all i can stock.  Real chaos takes place, then is not much i can do and  so the many millions who live in cities and especially in apartments.    But you have given your dire warnings and revelations .   The one thing you have to remember also, many in the past have presented similar messages and many have looked at those as unfulfilled, especially those who have included exact dates, so yours may be brushed aside or ignored.  

If you are called to be a watchman, by all means continue in your work.    

Mr. Lawlord.   what do you make of the scripture verse below and how was inhabitants intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries, by what means or method. If you have a thought about this, please let us know.  

Revelation 17New International Version (NIV)

With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

Thanks for your post warrior12. You are right indeed, we all will have to account individually. I know the tribulation will happen, and I found that to me personally, the Word didn’t describe a rapture event where believers are taken away. However, if they are taken away, it would only be true believers and not all. I feel like what is coming is going to be so extreme and horrible and I hope the Lord takes people to Him. Even if he does not, when we die if we keep our faith we will go to the Lord. I have prayed that the Lord be with believers in the times before their death and strengthen them in their faiths.

I’ve always felt I would experience disaster and chaos in my life. Since about 9 years ago I’ve had many dreams of tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, different disasters, more recently war, nuclear weapons, military troops rounding people up for extermination, invasion. I feel like I will be here during the tribulation. I feel like there will be much God is seeking from us during those times. But also I don’t believe it’s everyone’s path to go through the tribulation. If they are raptured, though I don't believe the Word says this personally, I would commend this because it shows they are my brethren who are worthy and whose stories do not involve undergoing the tribulation.

I am writing and speaking to these issues because I feel the general belief that believers will not go through the tribulation is a damaging one. Even if you believe in the rapture, please prepare yourself for the tribulation anyway.  The Word talks about so many areas where believers in Christ suffer during the tribulation. It saddens me because I know there will be many believers who thought they would be raptured, but will suffer and be in difficulty, but fail to understand why God's judgment is upon the earth, or why they were not taken away, and I hope they do not renounce the Lord. We are told of the lukewarm, the lawless and the falling away in the faith.

Since after high school I began to get dreams of disasters and I took them seriously. I felt like I needed to be ready for what was coming in the future and had a strong pull towards these issues. Since coming to faith in Jesus Christ all of my life experiences have tied together, and I feel like we are absolutely on the edge of these times, they will come quickly and will soon be upon us all. It grieved me to see that so many thought they would never suffer, and after looking into the Word I found it didn’t support this widely held perspective.

Now I’m not saying for sure people can’t be taken by God before the tribulation. I am always open to correction by God; always. If he takes people from the earth then I am glad and know it was just and appropriate. I just feel like we all need to ready ourselves for the difficulties spoken of by Jesus preceding His return.

Yeah people can prepare according to their feelings on the physical side. I feel like since we are warned of famines we should have a good amount of food and water set aside. Spiritual preparation is vital as you say. The full armor of God, reading Psalm 91 and praying and repenting daily to the Lord, staying as close as possible. Mental preparation is understanding what the Word says of these times, and it describes some very extreme times, but to not fear but put your trust in the Lord. In these times your relationship with the Lord will be everything, your strength, your guide. If you are to flee, if you are to stay, where you should go, what you are to do etc.

Yeah I understand, living in the city or living in circumstances you don’t really have much control over, you can only do what you can do brother. If I was in your situation, I would try my best, prepare spiritually, mentally and be as close to the Lord as possible. You could prepare an emergency backpack which can be carried on foot. I've had dreams where I am caught in the disaster and die (large NY tsunami) and ones where I don't and continue, one was where miraculously because I was praying I survived a nuclear strike where most of the other houses around were destroyed with bodies everywhere. Things became very dark (demonic stuff) in that area, and I delayed leaving for a foolish reason and encountered some very weird things. We are told in Psalm 91 thousands may fall, and ten thousand at our right. Even in very bad situations there could always be survivors. If you die then you were meant to die, and keep your faith and go to the Lord. If you don't die, then you weren't meant to die, so keep living and stay close to the Lord. If people aren't prepared to suffer, they may give up on everything. 

Yeah I understand people have spoken of the end times for a long time. I don’t put dates or days or hours in my messages. I have an urgent feeling like these events will soon be upon us, and serious chaos and darkness will be coming very soon. This is based on many things including my dreams and experiences.

I just hope that people read what the Word says will occur during these end times. Don’t ignore it because you think you are going to be raptured, but read and heed the Word. In my view of the Word it doesn’t say we will be taken from the earth, but either way, we should all prepare ourselves for the potential to go through these times. We are told we will be hated by the world and delivered up to be killed, made war against by the beast, dragon, Babylon etc. My call is for everyone to prepare and be as close to the Lord as they can, and not neglect their relationships with the Lord, for I feel very dark times are upon us.

In relation to what I think of 17:2, the kings of the earth committing adultery with Babylon, those of the earth intoxicated by her adulteries, I believe this may be referring to the abominable, lustful, seductive and destructive influence of Babylon, the great harlot city on many waters. This is said to have all manner of trade of goods but also trade in the bodies and souls of men and contain the blood of the saints and prophets. I feel like a lot or almost all of the leadership we have on earth are loyal to Satan. They worship him secretly and plot and plan to bring about beast kingdom/mass death/destruction. We are told they will serve the beast. I believe there is an incredible amount of torture and abuse of the innocent going on every day and every minute on the earth, including sacrifices to demons and Satan etc. The worship of idols, sacrificing humans, all manner of filthiness and going against God I believe will be spread by Babylon, intoxicating the world with her abominations. We are told The kings will serve her and the beast, for Babylon is the city that emerges in the end times, one on many waters. This is my interpretation.

Thanks for your post.

Edited by Lawlord