• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 21/01/2017 at 9:40 AM, Lawlord said:

Thank you Sister,

I've made a shorter five part summary series on the end times, summarising the main content of my longer video but with new content.

I've uploaded the first two parts. Each are 20mins long. The video is titled "IMPORTANT BIBLICAL END TIMES INFORMATION!! Revelation Summary!! Pt 1", this and Part 2 is on my youtube channel godlord21. You can search for the video on youtube or google. 

I have taken into account the length of my initial video and have tried to discuss the essentials in shorter videos. Hopefully this makes it easier to view for some people. 

Thanks everyone

Lawlord

I had a look at the two shorter part video's and I would like to say that they were awesome.  God bless you for warning the brothers and sisters, because that takes courage, and I am in total agreement with you that the times are near.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

(the land of Babylon)

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:30   Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:31   A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

(sword = war)

Jeremiah 25:32   Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:5   For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Sister, very kind. 

Interesting verses on Babylon. For 25:13 I'm unsure if it means the Lord will bring all of His words upon that land, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah prophesied against all the nations. Meaning is the Lord bringing His words to Babylon (all the nations) or is he bringing the prophecies against all the nations to Babylon. Are there any more verses discussing this more?

I know in Rev Babylon rides upon the beast, is described as a great city/mighty city who meets judgment in one hour. But interestingly at 18:24 it says the blood of prophets and saints, of all who were slain on the earth, kind of implies Babylon was all nations. I guess I took a different interpretation, that Babylon was going to be the new global government major city that emerges. Do you know of any more verses describing Babylon in particular in relation to whether it's all nations or a great city. If all nations are considered "mystery Babylon the great, mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth" full of abominations and fornication I can see this, but was imagining how much worse things will get in any type of new global government/beast empire where lawlessness abounds, and thought it was more describing that. Also since Babylon is destroyed during the 7th angels bowl of wrath (earthquake,then millstone) it seems to be around at the time of the beast etc. Anyway, thank you for the post and the listed scripture. 

Edit - I read the rest of Jeremiah 25, seeming to discuss judgment on the world and kings to drink from the cup of his wrath. I'm still a bit sure if its all nations or confined to a particular city/nation. So we are told to not partake of Babylon's sins, which if Babylon is all nations, means to not partake of the world, which we are already told. Again thanks. 

Edited by Lawlord

• Group:  Royal Member

On 22/01/2017 at 10:43 PM, Lawlord said:

Thank you Sister, very kind. 

Interesting verses on Babylon. For 25:13 I'm unsure if it means the Lord will bring all of His words upon that land, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah prophesied against all the nations. Meaning is the Lord bringing His words to Babylon (all the nations) or is he bringing the prophecies against all the nations to Babylon. Are there any more verses discussing this more?

Hi Lawlord

I like to share this with you and hope you can understand.

King Neb was King of Babylon in the past, but today the true King of Babylon is the God of this world - Satan.  He is the chief as you know, and always has been.  Babylon is his kingdom all summed up, and Babylon is his land.  God is calling us to come out of Babylon spiritually and dwell in Zion instead.  Zion is where the God fearing dwell in righteousness, and Babylon is the land of the material where all the unrighteous dwell.  Everything in Babylon will perish, ....everything worshiped and made with man's hands. 

Remember Esau, who sold his birthright even for food.  It will be the same when the tribulation comes.  They will take the Mark just so they can eat.

Yes God will bring all his words and prophesies concerning the end times on Babylon.  On that land.  That land has many inhabitants, including Christians, who have not come out yet, so a test will be provided to give them one last chance.  This is why God is calling "his people" (the God fearing) to come out of her, because they are still in her (luke warm), but don't realise it. 

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

God has given Israel 70 years to repent and come out of Babylon.  The same with all the nations.  But God has told us already that Israel and all the nations will serve the King of Babylon for 70 years, then their punishment will come.  The starting point of the 70 years is 1948.  You can work out the rest.  After 70 years, the punishment will start, and it will start in Jerusalem, then spread out to all the nations. 

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

This is the start of the 3 1/2 yr tribulation. (there is no 7 years)  The saints will be persecuted, then the 7 angels will sound.  All in 3 1/2 yrs.

No nation on the face of this earth will go unpunished, but as individuals, we can seek the salvation freely offered by separating ourselves from Babylon.

This is when it starts;

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

And all will lead up to the 3rd WW, then Armageddon at the end of the 3 1/2 yrs.

The Lord will save Israel at his coming, (the remnants), because of his strong love for them and because of mercy, they will be spared, and the rest of the remnants of Israel will be brought back in the flesh from the grave....but those who have converted to Christ will be persecuted with the saints, and be in the first resurrection.  Some will be spared also until the coming.

There are so many verses to give you, mentioning the end time.  I will answer your other questions first on next post.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Christopher.....

I've not looked at your video but I did read your OP,I don't look at videos unless I have to for some reason,lol And we all have a specific purpose in our Calling,yours may very well be in this area of preparedness for coming events ,it is not mine.......many people have great interest in these things but for me it is not a concern,I am more interested in RIGHT NOW,this very moment and the urgency of spreading the Gospel for the final destination of souls.......we each have our Assignments & I think it is important that every Word of God be spoken,from Genesis to Revelation......some preach Grace,some Fire & Brimstone,others End Times......it all matters,may everyone have ears to hear & eyes to see......FAITH comes by hearing,hearing the Word of God........Praise Jesus  

The best message you bring is for everyone to "Be READY" ....right NOW! Right NOW may be our last moment in this body                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 22/01/2017 at 10:43 PM, Lawlord said:

I know in Rev Babylon rides upon the beast, is described as a great city/mighty city who meets judgment in one hour. But interestingly at 18:24 it says the blood of prophets and saints, of all who were slain on the earth, kind of implies Babylon was all nations.

Lawlord

Yes, all the nations combined are controlled by the God of this world, and his land is called Babylon.  This is his great city, Babylon, for all his children are one with his spirit, no matter where they come from.

I guess I took a different interpretation, that Babylon was going to be the new global government major city that emerges.

You are not wrong really, because the new global government is still part of Babylon, just like all the rest were.  It's just that this last kingdom, which is given global power is the last kingdom of Babylon which will be destroyed at Christ's coming. 

Do you know of any more verses describing Babylon in particular in relation to whether it's all nations or a great city. If all nations are considered "mystery Babylon the great, mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth" full of abominations and fornication I can see this, but was imagining how much worse things will get in any type of new global government/beast empire where lawlessness abounds, and thought it was more describing that. Also since Babylon is destroyed during the 7th angels bowl of wrath (earthquake,then millstone) it seems to be around at the time of the beast etc. Anyway, thank you for the post and the listed scripture. 

Yes, by the time the end kingdom (10 kings) take full rule, evil will escalate even more.  Evil will reach it's peak when the false prophet sits in his temple and declares he is god (abomination of desolation).  He thinks his job is done, finished, but after this, the 3rd ww will start, and his end comes quickly.  God will cut short that war, or else no flesh will be saved.  Then Armageddon follows immediately whilst they are all there in Israel.

Mark 13:14   But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

(War is coming - Kings of the east,...3rd ww)  Rev 16:12

You can read Isaiah 13 to start with.  The burden of Babylon.  God is explaining how he is going to destroy her in this whole chapter.  Not only will God be sending plagues, but will send the Medes to destroy the physical side of Babylon (WAR), to lay the whole land to waste.  They hate Babylon's system and don't realise they are a part of it also.  It is going to be a horrible time.  The Medes today is Iran, and his allies.  They are the kings of the East who enter into Israel which starts the 3rd www (note: they are not the Kings of the North, but against them)  The big war will happen in Israel, but throughout the whole earth also they will bring terror.  They are very cruel and fierce and rise up against the False Prophet's kingdom.

Isaiah 14:4 to the end of chapter - Read the proverb to the King of Babylon (Satan).  Note this verses also;

Isaiah 14:17   That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Isaiah 21:9

I will give you more scriptures later, as I have to go through them.  Some are speaking about Babylon back then, and some Babylon future, so have to divide.

Edit - I read the rest of Jeremiah 25, seeming to discuss judgment on the world and kings to drink from the cup of his wrath. I'm still a bit sure if its all nations or confined to a particular city/nation. So we are told to not partake of Babylon's sins, which if Babylon is all nations, means to not partake of the world, which we are already told. Again thanks. 

It's all nations including Jersualem.  To not partake of Babylon's sins is to not have any of Satan's nature in us.  We cannot jump out of the world and this system just yet.  We still have to work and pay bills etc.

Daniel was working for Babylon back then, but spiritually dwelt with God.  He did not bow down and serve any other god, but remained faithful and was punished for it.  Today we are in Babylon, and we work, and her laws we have to follow, but spiritually we are serving God in Zion.  When the laws change and say that we have to worship another, we refuse like Daniel did, no matter what they do to us.  This is when we take that stand publicly and will be shamed and hated by the world.  And to worship another in the days that are coming means to take the mark of the beast (microchip) and become one with that system.  By us refusing this new system we cannot buy food or anything else.  We are in God's hands then, and will be completely taken out of Babylon and will have nothing to do with her ever again.  We cannot even work.  This will be our test just like Daniel had his, for his love for God was so strong nothing could break it.

Peace to you brother.

15 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Christopher.....

I've not looked at your video but I did read your OP,I don't look at videos unless I have to for some reason,lol And we all have a specific purpose in our Calling,yours may very well be in this area of preparedness for coming events ,it is not mine.......many people have great interest in these things but for me it is not a concern,I am more interested in RIGHT NOW,this very moment and the urgency of spreading the Gospel for the final destination of souls.......we each have our Assignments & I think it is important that every Word of God be spoken,from Genesis to Revelation......some preach Grace,some Fire & Brimstone,others End Times......it all matters,may everyone have ears to hear & eyes to see......FAITH comes by hearing,hearing the Word of God........Praise Jesus  

The best message you bring is for everyone to "Be READY" ....right NOW! Right NOW may be our last moment in this body                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

Greetings Kwik, yes we all do have different purposes (1 Corinthians 12). I am glad you and many of the brethren are performing that important service! I've learned so much from the efforts of others. The whole Word of God is important and I agree all aspects of it should be preached. I only find discomfort when people don't want to consider the end times and return of Christ aspects of the Word. I know it's difficult and confronting, but if we don't accept the Word for what it tells us is coming we might not be prepared for the difficult choices and times to come. Well personally I believe we are on the verge of these times but many do not. I've felt a long time in my life before I came to Christ that my future would hold disaster in it. I've had many dreams about things over the last 9 years. 

I agree with the message for everyone to BE READY. Part of this is communicating the severity of the Word, to realise the only savior and refuge in these times is the Lord Jesus Christ. I discuss basic physical preparations could be helpful (some extra food and water), mental (guarding against fear/deception by grounding yourself in the Word), and the most important of spiritual preparation (repentance and not taking your relationship with Jesus for granted, being close to the Lord, armor of God, Psalm 91). I've also learned about survival topics and have written some documents discussing these things.

Thanks for your post!

Sister -thank you for going to the time and effort to post that information, very interesting to consider. Yes I feel like we're going to have to be making very tough choices soon, and our faith will really be tested! Thanks again.

I'll be posting the last three 20 minute segments of my summary series on the end times tomorrow. 

Edited by Lawlord

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I agree with the message for everyone to BE READY. Part of this is communicating the severity of the Word, to realise the only savior and refuge in these times is the Lord Jesus Christ. I discuss basic physical preparations could be helpful (some extra food and water), mental (guarding against fear/deception by grounding yourself in the Word), and the most important of spiritual preparation (being close to the Lord, armor of God, Psalm 91). 

Thanks for your post!

Sister -thank you for going to the time and effort to post that information, very interesting to consider. Yes I feel like we're going to have to be making very tough choices soon, and our faith will really be tested! Thanks again.                                                Lawlord

My pleasure Brother

Just wanted to encourage you & show my support......I have some dear friends that urge me to have extra supplies on hand etc.....I don't think they're nuts,hey,they may very well be giving me some food & water,lol    Time is short & whether that means a week,a month or a thousand years...we just don't know? What do they say,better to be safe than sorry?

Anyway,I think you are doing a good thing & I'm glad you are here......And FYI,I have had several.over the years(I'm not sure what to call them?)thoughts,visions,images?   People(Christians) are all over my house,sleeping on the floors,beds,couches......like a shelter ,it's chaos outside but PEACEFUL inside......well,I see myself feeding,giving out blankets,water & the Word of God......thats it,thats the images.......Praise Jesus

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you Kwik! That's cool you have friends who are talking about preparedness. Very interesting dream you had about taking care of other Christians! I take all of my dreams seriously (the disasters, the survival ones, the demon ones etc.) and prepare for them. Sounds like an important dream/vision, seems like something you might be doing later! Do you get dreams often? Thanks again for your post and welcoming.

I've uploaded the final three parts (20 mins each) of my end times summary series. 

The total series (5 parts) is a shorter summary of my 3 hour and 12 min video, giving you a good understanding of what the Bible says of the end times, important concepts of faith in Jesus Christ and how to prepare physically, mentally and spiritually.

Oops forgot I shouldn't post links. The last three parts are on my youtube channel godlord21

Kind Regards, Chris

Edited by Lawlord

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 1/8/2017 at 6:36 AM, Lawlord said:

Greetings everyone, 

This is a repost since I am not yet able to link videos and I don't want to cause any issues. My name is Christopher. I'm 26 years old and from Australia. 

I've urgently felt in my life the need to prepare for future disaster I felt would be in my life. I've had many dreams about the coming times and feel it urgently within my soul. I wrote a letter and recorded myself reading it on youtube. The video is titled "The Great Tribulation Is Here!! Revelation Summary/How To Prepare!!!" You can search for it on youtube, my channel is godlord21. This video is not monetized. This is my testimony of my views of what the bible says of the end times in the Bible leading up to the return of Christ. The video is 3 hours and 10 minutes long so I understand that can be a handful.

It is my belief that great chaos and darkness are soon to be upon us all. I see many signs on the horizon, but a few are; the increasing wickedness and perversion, impending collapse of the global economy, world war, rise of totalitarian governments and persecution. I also feel as if God's judgment is soon to be upon the earth.

In this video I describe based on my own beliefs, opinions and interpretations, my summary of what Jesus describes will occur before His coming and the main points of The Revelation. I list Bible verses while I read my letter. I also describe key areas of belief in Jesus, my perspectives and experiences and how you can prepare physically, mentally and spiritually. If you want to see what I say regarding physical, mental and spiritual preparation for these times you can skip to 2:41:21 (30 minute discussion on preparations). Also a good part to view if you don't want to watch the whole video. 

I don't say I know all the answers, you are welcome to disagree with me. But I have felt the strong urge to produce this material to try to warn my family and friends of the times we are in and anyone who will consider these topics. Under the video there are links to survival documents and videos I have made which may also be of assistance. 

I appreciate any comments. 

How do you all feel about the times we are in? I've felt the need to prepare for a long time in my life and have dreamt about disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, military rounding people up for extermination, demons, lots of things. I've been following news and events, have taken steps to prepare for myself and family but find very few who see things the way I do.

I look forward to reading more of the posts and discussions here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards, 
Christopher

Greetings brother,

my thoughts on the end times is this:

the next significant event I believe will be the seven year peace treaty or covenant of some sort according to Daniel 9:27.  

I then believe there will be relative peace for about 3.5 years until the abomination of desolation.  I believe once we see that treaty, we THEN have time to prepare for foreboding times (3.5 years).

however, I do not necessarily believe this affects America or every country for that matter. If you live in Israel, this definitely affects you. Jesus  said, when you see the abomination, flee Jerusalem and head for the Jordan mountains, we know as Petra. 

Everyone not living in Israel should do all they could to get their house in order so that they can experience the rapture "shortly" after the abomination, although some will be martyred too. See Luke 21, in particular 21:36. 

Disclaimer: I know some believe the rapture will be before the peace treaty and the abomination and if they are right, no problem, right? 

Honestly, I don't see the need for Christians getting all freaked out to PREPARE for the return of Christ. Just stay close to Him and He will be close to you. No need to stock up on food, clothes, weapons, etc. 

thats how I see it. Cheers.

spock out

Greetings spock,

Your perspective seems right on the treaty. We are told the time before the sacrifices are taken away unto the abomination of desolation is setup is 3.5 years (Daniel 12:11). The beast is said to rule for 3.5 years (presumingly the latter half).

Yes this will effect Judea (Matthew 24), but thereafter is said to be (Matthew 24:21-22) such great tribulation that has never been, never will be again, and if they days weren’t shortened no flesh would survive. We also have the events in The Revelation which can’t be overlooked, the first four seals involve 1/4th of the earth dying from sword (war), hunger (famine), death and by beasts. Then we have another 1/3rd being killed by the 200 million army described in Revelation 9:13-18. We have great earthquakes (Rev 6:12, Rev 16:18), two large meteors (Rev 8:8, Rev 18:21) plus other disasters.

This to me clearly effects the whole world. The ‘beginning of sorrows’ describes earthquakes in diverse places, famines etc.

Well many in Judea will be destroyed, but those who flee will be spared destruction, just as Lot was spared destruction as he took flight from the city, they are said to flee into the mountains/wilderness (Matthew 24:16-20).

You might believe in a pre-tribulation rapture but I personally don’t believe this is spelled out in the Word of God. I see that saints will be persecuted by the beast, the dragon, the false-prophet during the end times, they will be hated by all nations and beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and the Word of God. I believe the only rapture is at the final trumpet, when Christ returns on the earth and collects those who are ‘alive and remain’ and resurrects those who died who are true believers Rev 2:10 (Matthew 23:29-31, Rev 20:4, 1 Thes 4:16-17, 1 Corinthians 15:52).

So you are right that there is no way to physically prepare for the return of Christ in any satisfactory way. This will not guarantee anything, the only savior is Jesus Christ. The most important preparation is spiritual (your relationship with Christ in spirit and in truth) and mental (guarding against deception, preparing yourself to go through the tribulation etc.). Physical preparations I believe are useful as we are told even in the ‘beginning of sorrows’ that precedes Jesus’ return that we will have war and famines. We are told of famines further in the Word so I believe some food and water on hand are good sensible preparations.

Now if you believe you will be taken from the earth before anything bad happens, then you probably don’t think you should prepare yourself. I don’t agree with this view, and I don’t believe it is supported in scripture. You are welcome to disagree with me, I accept that others have their own views and interpretations. As I believe we will be on the earth, I think preparing in different ways is important.

One method of preparation is knowing the severity of what is coming, knowing God’s Word on what will come, strengthening our faith, knowing that if we keep our faith true unto our deaths we will be given the crown of life (Rev 2:10), refusing the mark of the beast at all costs! (Rev 14:9-10), bringing people to Jesus to save them in these times, and whatever else God calls us to do in these times.

This is spiritual and mental preparation, but physical preparations are sensible. Joseph/Pharoh in Egypt prepared for famines, we are told we should take care of the members of our households (1 Timothy 5:8), and that the wise foresee danger and hide themselves (Proverbs 22:3, Proverbs 27:12). We are told the day of the Lord will overtake many as a thief, but those in the light will see the signs and won’t be asleep (1 Thes 5:3-8).

It’s all up to your own interpretations and what you feel in the world. I’ve felt the signs of impending chaos for a long time. I’ve felt the need to make basic physical preparations. I don’t find that inconsistent with my faith (if you are more prepared you can help others potentially) and my interpretations of the end times.

Thanks for your post brother.