IGNORED

Jared Kushner

angels4u

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Many disagree with your view of the US in bible prophecy.   And if the AC will be Jewish.  

But that is the nature of prophecy, nobody knows for sure what it means till after it happens.

Actually the majority admit that the US is not mentioned in Bible prophecy and only a minority believe he will be Jewish.   I will take my position on prophecy from Scripture and from the ones who are actually competent to handle it. 

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

He is from Poland  and  will play an important part in politics in the Middle East...

Jared is from the United States.  He may have relatives and ancestors from Poland but He is not from Europe.  He is an American.

Guest shiloh357

The Antichrist will be a world leader.  Jared Kushner isn't a world leader.  There is not ONE biblical reference claiming the AC will be Jewish.   There is one oblique reference in Daniel 11:37 that says he will reject the God of his fathers.   Well, Jared is an Orthodox Jew, so IF that is a reference to the AC, Jared doesn't qualify.   Neither does Trump.

But Daniel 11:37 doesn't tell us that he is a Jew.  That could just as easily apply to to someone who might have been raised in a Christian home but rejected the one true God He was raised to believe in.  It could also apply to a Muslim.

But it should also be pointed out that the type and shadow of the Anti-Christ given in Daniel is Anti0chus Epiphanes.  In Daniel, all of the references to the foreshadowing of the Antichrist  are  are this man, a Gentile, Epiphanes.   Epiphanes was a Greek.

So going strictly by Scripture and following the patterns laid out for us, there is no strong evidence at all for the AC being a Jew. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Who is claiming the Bible says Anti-Christ is American? what scripture is that?

Well they want to claim that Jared might be the AC because he is Jewish and because he is going to help out in the middle east peace process. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Well they want to claim that Jared might be the AC because he is Jewish and because he is going to help out in the middle east peace process.   It's just another anti-Trump smear. 

I don't think it's a smear at all, after reading who he was and the work he's going to do in the Middle East it made me wonder..

But I also learned and understood that the Antichrist will come from Europe. ( little horn)

Guest shiloh357
Just now, angels4u said:

I don't think it's a smear at all, after reading who he was and the work he's going to do in the Middle East it made me wonder..

But I also learned and understood that the Antichrist will come from Europe. ( little horn)

I don't think you meant it as a smear, but others are jumping at the chance to label either Trump or Jared as the AC.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Well, he is Jewish.  many think that the AC will be Jewish

But that is speculation "many think" really does not say a lot. Where the Antichrist comes from is not in Scripture.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

42 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Well they want to claim that Jared might be the AC because he is Jewish and because he is going to help out in the middle east peace process. 

You are the one who brought the AC into the discussion.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Many disagree with your view of the US in bible prophecy.   And if the AC will be Jewish.  

But that is the nature of prophecy, nobody knows for sure what it means till after it happens.

Interesting discussion. I love conspiracy theory as much as the next theorist. True conspiracy is full of intrigue and of course plot twist. Its very nature requires it plays us based on our perceived norms that we believe and then hits us with something we hadn't considered.

After all isn't perceived and accepted norms one of the reasons the prophets weren't heeded in the past.

I wouldn't expect most people to know this;  Mark Carney currently serves as Governor of the Bank of England and Chairman of the G20's Financial Stability Board. By all accounts an important and influential position within the Governmental affairs of the UK.

Anything he decides to do is considered to be coming out of the United Kingdom....fair enough.....

But he's Canadian.......(guess where I live)

Just because the anti-Christ is believed to be coming out of the EU/ revived Roman Empire doesn't necessarily mean he was born in or is a European does it? 

jus sayn'...

Anyways, gotta agree with Out of the Shadows...... nobody knows for sure.

I do think we know enough to know that major things are happening.

We are inevitably heading towards the time when the anti-Christ will appear and each new player into the political arena will contribute to that in one way or another (not to mention heartless computers and corporations). My spirit is especially stirring when I see the fruits of the spirit coming out of our world leaders particularly the new US president.

I think it is important to have a grasp of the end times not so much to point the finger and say 'there he is' but to use them in light of all bible prophecy to say 'in the context of prophecy  look at where we have been, look at where we are and look at what the bible tells us about a savior that offers a way out of this'.

When we learn about prophecy we can use it to bring us to sharing the prophecy and reality of the Gospel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

Interesting discussion. I love conspiracy theory as much as the next theorist. True conspiracy is full of intrigue and of course plot twist. Its very nature requires it plays us based on our perceived norms that we believe and then hits us with something we hadn't considered.

After all isn't perceived and accepted norms one of the reasons the prophets weren't heeded in the past.

I wouldn't expect most people to know this;  Mark Carney currently serves as Governor of the Bank of England and Chairman of the G20's Financial Stability Board. By all accounts an important and influential position within the Governmental affairs of the UK.

Anything he decides to do is considered to be coming out of the United Kingdom....fair enough.....

But he's Canadian.......(guess where I live)

Just because the anti-Christ is believed to be coming out of the EU/ revived Roman Empire doesn't necessarily mean he was born in or is a European does it? 

jus sayn'...

Anyways, gotta agree with Out of the Shadows...... nobody knows for sure.

I do think we know enough to know that major things are happening.

We are inevitably heading towards the time when the anti-Christ will appear and each new player into the political arena will contribute to that in one way or another (not to mention heartless computers and corporations). My spirit is especially stirring when I see the fruits of the spirit coming out of our world leaders particularly the new US president.

I think it is important to have a grasp of the end times not so much to point the finger and say 'there he is' but to use them in light of all bible prophecy to say 'in the context of prophecy  look at where we have been, look at where we are and look at what the bible tells us about a savior that offers a way out of this'.

When we learn about prophecy we can use it to bring us to sharing the prophecy and reality of the Gospel.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761317   Major things are happening !