IGNORED

Bold Faith and Quiet Trust (trusting God through hardship)

Joshua-777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

40 minutes ago, Davida said:

Unbiblical teachings is a problem and that "anointing " is demonic, it is another spirit. People should check out Pastor John MacArthur's "Strange Fire Conference" and listen to what he says about it. thanks. 

Can you listen to the 2-3 min video in the OP and let me know what you think? Not your opinion about the person speaking, but the content he's speaking about. Is there something that might edify believers in the video or is it just unbiblical?

11 hours ago, Davida said:

Bethel & Johnson are involved in counterfeit worship, false teachings, Dominion theology, New Apostolic Reformation, Word of Faith, & an unholy satanic anointing ,it resembles the kundalini spirit that is manifested in the kundalini cult of the hindus. The true Biblical Church needs to separate itself from these false teachers & the followers of Christ Jesus need to pray to GOD for protection &  discernment as the Bible tells us even Satan masquerades as an angel of light 2 Cor 11 :14. We need to pray for those who have been mislead & drawn into this counterfeit Christian Movement.

https://www.gty.org/library/strangefire

https://www.amazon.com/Strange-Fire-Offending-Counterfeit-Worship/dp/1400205174/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487302763&sr=8-1&keywords=strange+fire+john+macarthur

http://www.christianstogether.net/Articles/209364/Christians_Together_in/Christian_Life/Christian_Survival_Resource/Kundalini_spirits_in.aspx

iu.jpg

I'm familiar with strange fire and kundalini warning and I strongly disagree with it. Much of it is either false information and misunderstanding. There has been no good fruit to come from it. It's fear driven and causes division, offense, accusation, judgement, anger, demonizing people and cutting off a valuable part of the body of Christ. You have not been given a spirit of fear, but of Power, Love, and a Sound Mind.

Anyone who puts faith in the name of Jesus and believes that God raised him from the dead, turns from their old lifestyle and lives for Him is saved. We are to test the spirits, by the fruit they produce and by the name that they claim as Lord. That means, like it or not Bill Johnson is your brother in Christ. That means i also am your brother in Christ, even though I am a part of this charismatic movement. I believe in Jesus, I live for Him, I have turned from sin to serve the living God. I can see the fruit because I am around the fruit of it. Am I saved? What does it take to be saved? Do we have to believe in your interpretation of the bible to be saved or is it Christ alone that saves?

If I am saved, is bearing false witness and sowing discord among brethren ok? Much of those videos are bearing false witness and sowing discord among brethren.

Proverbs 6:16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

But once again, can you listen to the short video in the opening post and let me know, from the video, not from warning links, is there is anything he says that is true or edifying or is it all from the pit of hell?

On 2/17/2017 at 8:33 AM, Davida said:

This is Bill Johnson & his congregation hanging out in graveyard--grave sucking- for Smith Wigglesworth, or a C.S. Lewis anointing anyone?? , his wife shown lying on grave & hugging gravestone. Jesus culture from Bethel.

beni johnson cs lewis grave.jpg

bill johnson smith wigglesworth.jpg

finney beni johnson.jpg

jesus culture.jpg

According to Bill Johnson and the staff and Bethel, he's never taught, practiced, endorsed, and has even taught against the idea if receiving an anointing from the dead. I have also heard staff at Bethel preach against it and use scripture to show it's unbiblical. He did say he will visit a grave sight to honor past ministers who have done much for the Kingdom and use it as a point of reference to pray for God to do it again.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Joshua-777 said:

According to Bill Johnson and the staff and Bethel, he's never taught, practiced, endorsed, and has even taught against the idea if receiving an anointing from the dead. I have also heard staff at Bethel preach against it and use scripture to show it's unbiblical. He did say he will visit a grave sight to honor past ministers who have done much for the Kingdom and use it as a point of reference to pray for God to do it again.

Yes a supposed Christian “pastor,” Bill Johnson led a group to John Lake’s grave. He was looking for Lake’s anointing to heal the sick by a supernatural power. The people seeking this new paranormal anointing prostrated themselves upon Lake’s grave weeping, worshipping and expecting that Lake’s ministry power would strike them and his spirit would infuse them with a sign and wonders ministry like he had when he was alive.  Thus, a new preternatural cultwas formed that day that is now referred to as “grave sucking.”

Mr. Johnson testified about this bazaar act of desecration and necromancy (the practice of attempting to communicate with the spirits of the dead in order to predict or influence the future) that he and his group committed on the Sid Roth's radio show, “It’s Supernatural”.

Johnson spun a weird mystical/Occult experience tale to Sid Roth about meeting the Late John Lake’s angel in the building where Lake had previously ministered in his healing rooms. He testified that two ladies went to a back room and they met a giant angel there that healed one of the women. They called Johnson and when he came into the room, he claimed there was anangel about 10 feet tall. Sid asked him, did you see the angel? Johnson replied “No, but I knew he was there and the angel said to me, ‘What took you so long, I've been here for 80 years!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Problem is when Bill Johnson mentions "Measures of His presence" in the video, I know he is describing the wrong "presence."
With the fruit of false glory clouds, drunk in the spirits youth, spirits slaying people, grave soakings, ad infinitum.. it shows the mockery presented in the bit of Truth in this two minute video.
Along with a few others, I've addressed him to great extent with the support of other godly apologetic authors rightly dividing God's Word.

I'm a continualist, however within context of God's Word that addresses His gifts.
Like Bill Johnson, most so called continualists today run with anything and everything well outside of the confines of the Bible. One of those gifts is "discerning of spirits." 
This gift allows one to know what spirit is being manifested as God allows. The purpose is to protect the church from demonic manifestations and practice.

This "presence" that Bill Johnson mentions, is not the presence of God, but the same type of "presence" I left back with the Eastern Mysticism/Meditating that I left years ago. It comes from Satan's kingdom.

Much of this same mysticism is in the Emergent church now that mocks God and His Truth.
Jude: 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Some years ago, I initially could not believe what I was seeing, the very thing God told me to leave over 30 years ago, the "church" was now embracing! :o 

The demonic mystical past I had "felt good", but in the end wanted to and would destroy. It would also come "to attack" if you did not check in a few times a week.
I've noted similar attacks towards Christians coming from the enemies kingdom when these things are exposed for what they are.

Love God first and foremost. Defend God's Truths through His Word.

Defend a man when he speaks the Truth and lives for the same.
Expose a man (and a multitude of others in our generation) when he does not.

This should be true for any and all Christians that name His name.

Hoping to pull a few out from Bill Johnson's "fire."
Jude 1:23  And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Bethel's alabaster "prayer house..."

Bethel_Prayer_Pyramid_Day.jpg

Bethel_Prayer_Pyramid_Night.jpg

Bethel_Pyramid_Prayer_Rm_In.jpg

21 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

Bethel's alabaster "prayer house..."

Bethel_Prayer_Pyramid_Day.jpg

Bethel_Prayer_Pyramid_Night.jpg

Bethel_Pyramid_Prayer_Rm_In.jpg

I've been in there a few times. I love how every where you look in there there are scripture to meditate on and flags for all nations for intercession and prayer. There is also always worship music playing in there. The ball in the center is actually a fountain.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Praise God's Son Jesus Christ

Man's whole duty today toward Jesus Christ is to believe on, confess before others, and call upon the name of his Son Jesus Christ (who shed his blood and died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day), and love one another (1 John 3:23).

Faith in the name of God's Son Jesus Christ (1 John 5:13, 1 John 3:23, John 3:18) is not mentioned once by Bill J. in the 2:30 video.

Bill J. speaks only of trusting "god"; the devil is "the god of this world" (2 Cor. 4:4).

A person must believe unto death on God's Son Jesus Christ through his name to be saved (John 20:31, Rev. 2:10), not trust "god" nor turn from their sin (i.e. keep the law of Moses).

Sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4), and believers in God's Son Jesus Christ are not under the law (Gal. 3:24-25, Rom. 6:14).

Those that imagine that they are saved from everlasting punishment by both believing in Jesus Christ and keeping the law are in dangerous error (Gal. 5:4). John MacArthur (referenced by Davida) also falsely teaches that a person must turn from their sin (i.e. keep the law) to be saved from God's wrath.

ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (1 Cor. 10:21)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. (2 Cor. 6:17)

He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good. (Prov. 19:8)

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God