• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/3/2017 at 8:10 PM, fixerupper said:

Yep!  I can see how that's going to happen.  Only in a pipe dream.  I know that's what you think burning the harlot with fire is.  Burning the harlot is either Iran or Mecca getting nuked.

That's an interesting conclusion about the whore of Babylon as Mecca.  I once listened to a short lecture about the same conclusion. It was well laid out and linked a great deal of biblical fact with current events and situations that seemed like a fulfillment of biblical characteristics of the Whore of Babylon. I still wonder about the real identity of this end time player. I don't know if the Catholic church fits too well. I have pondered the worlds biggest cities as well. Not yet convinced, but would like to be.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

That's an interesting conclusion about the whore of Babylon as Mecca.  I once listened to a short lecture about the same conclusion. It was well laid out and linked a great deal of biblical fact with current events and situations that seemed like a fulfillment of biblical characteristics of the Whore of Babylon. I still wonder about the real identity of this end time player. I don't know if the Catholic church fits too well. I have pondered the worlds biggest cities as well. Not yet convinced, but would like to be.

Diaste,

I don't have much time this morning but I will reply more later. I'm filling in for a farmer and there's plenty to do.

People who have accepted this harlot to be Rome or some kind of worldwide unified religion, don't care about some of the simple things mentioned about the harlot, and they don't care that there's not one verse of end-time prophecy implicating Rome in any way.

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness which is better translated "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great whore (Islam). The Desert is where Mecca and Medina reside. Rome doesn't reside in the desert. Islam has also been called "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the Whore of Babylon is in the desert of Arabia a place called Mecca and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT. 

The great whore that 'sitteth on' (occupies) many waters ISN'T a global one world religion. (and the beast isn't a one world government/dictator).  It's simply ONE large worldwide religion.  The kings of the earth committing fornication with her means countries have allowed this evil religion to flourish in their country, likely for the favor of these countries buying cheap oil. The inhabitants being drunk with the wine of her fornication could mean a few different things.

The whore of Babylon represents many things.  She represents seven mountains.  There are seven mountains around Jerusalem, and Mecca is a city of seven hills.  Mecca, the dominate Sunni sect, could, OCCUPY East Jerusalem, turning that city into a harlot as Islam already occupies it in the Dome. This appears to be the place the man of sin authenticaes himself, right in the Dome or Al'aqsa mosque. The harlot who represents Islam and worldwide terrorism also 'occupies the beast' meaning Islam is the dominate religion of the 10/7 alliance of the beast.  There are two slihtly different words for 'fornication' in Rev. 17.  The word 'sittith' means to occupy.  Babylon the Great is, "a large false religion."  Mother of harlot's means Islam gave birth to jihadist, etc. etc.

Islam, Babylon the Great, mother of jihadist and abominations of the earth.

I'll be around tonight.

Edited by fixerupper

23 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Diaste,

I don't have much time this morning but I will reply more later. I'm filling in for a farmer and there's plenty to do.

Both honorable and noble work. My family is fifth generation farmers and ranchers. I don't work the farm anymore but it taught me a great deal when I was younger.

People who have accepted this harlot to be Rome or some kind of worldwide unified religion, don't care about some of the simple things mentioned about the harlot, and they don't care that there's not one verse of end-time prophecy implicating Rome in any way.

Agreed. Rome is not in consideration for end of the age prophecy. But you know this about me. :)

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness which is better translated "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great whore (Islam). The Desert is where Mecca and Medina reside. Rome doesn't reside in the desert. Islam has also been called "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the Whore of Babylon is in the desert of Arabia a place called Mecca and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT. 

This I know as well. I have thought, since Revelation is all end of the age, this,  "judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. " is strictly for the end of the age as the world will rally to Islam for the most part. We are seeing this in several countries now with Islamic apologists attempting to justify even the most heinous acts of Muslim populations, as well as allwowng Muslims to create their own enclaves with laws separate from, and in opposition to, the law of host country.

The great whore that 'sitteth on' (occupies) many waters ISN'T a global one world religion. (and the beast isn't a one world government/dictator).  It's simply ONE large worldwide religion.  The kings of the earth committing fornication with her means countries have allowed this evil religion to flourish in their country, likely for the favor of these countries buying of cheap oil. The inhabitants being drunk with the wine of her fornication could mean a few different things.

Makes sense....

The whore of Babylon represents many things.  She also represents seven mountains.  There are seven mountains around Jerusalem, and Mecca is a city of seven hills.

Yes, something I have know for some time. This ties in very well with Revelation 17, and Islamic leader of an Islamic beast.

Mecca, the dominate Sunni sect, could, OCCUPY East Jerusalem, turning that city into a harlot as Islam already occupies it in the Dome. this appears to be the place the man of sin authenticaes himself, right in the Dome or Al'aqsa mosque. The harlot who represents Islam and worldwide terrorism also 'occupies the beast' meaning Islam is the dominate religion of the beast.  There are two slihtly different words for 'fornication.  The word 'sittith' means to occupy.  Babylon the Great is, "a large false religion."  Mother of harlot's means Islam gave birth to jihadist, etc. etc.

More than reasonable.

Islam, Babylon the Great, mother of jihadist and abominations of the earth.

I'll be around tonight.

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes, something I have know for some time. This ties in very well with Revelation 17, and Islamic leader of an Islamic beast.

There's more to cover about the harlot than I thought so I'll give you bits and pieces.  The woman and Babylon the Great (mother of Harlots) are being used interchangably with a city.

"Jerusalem had already been called: The great city, Sodom and Egypt (Rev11:8).

Rev. 11:8  And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Jerusalem)

Rev. 17:18 states, "And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."  This is East Jesusalem.  (I think!)

Jerusalem is described as a harlot since only Jerusalem had been in a covenant relationship with God.  But think about this.  If the Saudi Sunni sect of Islam takes East Jerusalem, that means Mecca is running it and the Dome area!  If the Shia sect of Iran takes it, that's a bit different but the same Babylon the Great, and it could happen either way.  That makes East jerusalem a harlot.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 16:19  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 17::18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.  (Jerusalem)

Rev. 18:10  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 18:16  And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 18:19  And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev.18:21  And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Mecca has ten spires or minarets and seven entrances.

Minarets have been described as the "gate from heaven and earth", in Arabic. 

The Dome of the Rock is at the geographically center of Jerusalem's seven MOUNTAINS.  THIS IS THE ONLY PIECE OF GROUND GOD HAS CLAIMED AS HIS OWN IN THE BIBLE, and the reason why John wa instructed NOT to measure the outer court because it is "given over to the gentiles" i.e. occupied by an Islamic mosque.  The harlot represents a large false religion, i.e.ISLAM, occupying God's "holy place" the Dome complex in the city of East Jerusalem  The headquarteres for Islam's world capital operated from the Dome of the Rock or Al'aqsa mosque. That's the abomination of desolation.

Edited by fixerupper

12 hours ago, fixerupper said:

There's more to cover about the harlot than I thought so I'll give you bits and pieces.  The woman and Babylon the Great (mother of Harlots) are being used interchangably with a city.

"Jerusalem had already been called: The great city, Sodom and Egypt (Rev11:8).

Rev. 11:8  And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Jerusalem)

Rev. 17:18 states, "And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."  This is East Jesusalem.  (I think!)

Jerusalem is described as a harlot since only Jerusalem had been in a covenant relationship with God.  But think about this.  If the Saudi Sunni sect of Islam takes East Jerusalem, that means Mecca is running it and the Dome area!  If the Shia sect of Iran takes it, that's a bit different but the same Babylon the Great, and it could happen either way.  That makes East jerusalem a harlot.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 16:19  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 17::18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.  (Jerusalem)

Rev. 18:10  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 18:16  And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev. 18:19  And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. (Mecca and/or Medina)

Rev.18:21  And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.  (Mecca and/or Medina)

Mecca has ten spires or minarets and seven entrances.

Minarets have been described as the "gate from heaven and earth", in Arabic. 

The Dome of the Rock is at the geographically center of Jerusalem's seven MOUNTAINS.  THIS IS THE ONLY PIECE OF GROUND GOD HAS CLAIMED AS HIS OWN IN THE BIBLE, and the reason why John wa instructed NOT to measure the outer court because it is "given over to the gentiles" i.e. occupied by an Islamic mosque.  The harlot represents a large false religion, i.e.ISLAM, occupying God's "holy place" the Dome complex in the city of East Jerusalem  The headquarteres for Islam's world capital operated from the Dome of the Rock or Al'aqsa mosque. That's the abomination of desolation.

I fully agree that Islam fulfills a great many prophecies about the end of the age. Even the most basic description of this end of age force is apt; a beast. Just a quick look at Islam today and we can see it acts just like a beast. And is proud of this because it's natural for Islam. Islam murdered millions during forced conversions, what could be more bestial? 

Perhaps this great whore is yet to arise? Maybe we have not seen the precursor to the whore just yet. Maybe a great city is going to rise that we do not yet suspect. I don't really know, just speculation on my part. Maybe that's why the answer is not yet definitive for me personally.

I do believe any Islamic city, Arab city, Mideastern city, is a good candidate for the whore, just not Jerusalem at this point. I'll do a bit of looking into this as it is interesting that you bring it up.

Is there a thread on Worthy for this topic?

Edited by Diaste

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

If we are close to the end of this present age the USA is the "great city" expounded in Revelation 14:8

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

And yes, the "anti-christ" will be a Muslim

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

And yes, the "anti-christ" will be a Muslim

I agree, obviously. I also agree with your take on "antichrist". Jesus calls this man "the beast" as that is what he is. "Antichrist" seems mild in comparison. 

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

If we are close to the end of this present age the USA is the "great city" expounded in Revelation 14:8.

Since when is the USA associated with Babylon?  And the big question is, "how do you arrive at the conclusion that Babylon is the USA?  Babylon is Babylon. It's not Rome, Europe, the USA, Catholicism, or anything else!  And just which city in the USA is "that great city?"

Babylon can only be associated with the region of Babylonia, confusion, and false religion in the NT.  

So the anti-Christ will be a Muslim, and the USA is the great city of Revelation 14.  I bet Obama was your cadidate!

42 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Since when is the USA associated with Babylon?  And the big question is, "how do you arrive at the conclusion that Babylon is the USA?  Babylon is Babylon. It's not Rome, Europe, the USA, Catholicism, or anything else!  And just which city in the USA is "that great city?"

Babylon can only be associated with the region of Babylonia, confusion, and false religion in the NT.  

So the anti-Christ will be a Muslim, and the USA is the great city of Revelation 14.  I bet Obama was your cadidate!

So you didnt know? Obama was the AC. And Bush Jr. Bush Sr. Every pope since forever. All the english kings and princes, etc. And now President Trump is the AC. Crazy ol' world.