• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

On 5/14/2017 at 9:03 AM, Sister said:

Hi Wingnut, how did I miss this!  You nailed this, and I couldn't of explained it better. 

You got no likes on thurs, but I would like to give you 9 if I could.

.....Ok, it agrees to 99% of my view.  The 1 % we can talk about later.  A well presented argument stating the facts.  I enjoyed this.

Hey sister,

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you, I got preoccupied elsewhere.  Would love to discuss the 1% you mention above any time and appreciate your insight.

God bless

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hey sister,

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you, I got preoccupied elsewhere.  Would love to discuss the 1% you mention above any time and appreciate your insight.

God bless

Hi Wingnut

I had to go back to your opening post and read again.  So I read it about three times over, and I could not find one single thing wrong with it.  That's good for you!  I can't remember what the 1% was, so maybe it must of been not in your opening post, but in one of your replies. It's been a while now, and I just don't remember, so I have to go through the whole thing again and this will take time.  It could of been something about the seals, I'm not sure, but will have to go through all your replies. 

I am sorry I just can't remember right now, but your opening post is exactly the way I see it and well backed up with scripture. 

48 minutes ago, Sister said:

Hi Wingnut

I had to go back to your opening post and read again.  So I read it about three times over, and I could not find one single thing wrong with it.  That's good for you!  I can't remember what the 1% was, so maybe it must of been not in your opening post, but in one of your replies. It's been a while now, and I just don't remember, so I have to go through the whole thing again and this will take time.  It could of been something about the seals, I'm not sure, but will have to go through all your replies. 

I am sorry I just can't remember right now, but your opening post is exactly the way I see it and well backed up with scripture. 

Ok sister,

I know you and I see things pretty much the same as far as I can remember.  The only real differences I can recall are maybe how we define things although at the end of the day it is the same.  As for the seals, that may be it because I see them a bit different than most in regards to the first four lol.

God bless

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/10/2017 at 1:39 PM, wingnut- said:

There are many different positions in regards to end times events.  I believe it is important that we follow scripture to draw our conclusions in regards to what is to come.  So I am starting this thread to discuss the events of the end times in general, and to identify and show where and when these events take place.  Matthew 24 is the starting point,

Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

42 months or 3 1/2 years is the time limit, he will make war with the saints during this time, saints are believers.  During this final 3 1/2 years Israel (the remnant) is taken out of the way and protected by the Lord.  This can be found in Revelation 12, and it excludes the saints mentioned as being anything other than believers.  That's what a saint is after all, and the last sentence says that patience and faith are required of them.  As we continue in Matthew 24, we see Jesus addresses the next question asked by the disciples, what will be the sign of your Coming?

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Good texts for sure.

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 

No pre-trib rapture

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

No 70th year at the end of time... no 7 year trib period. There will be tribulation but nothing says it is 7 years.

All Apocalyptic prophecy uses day-for-year symbolism

All timelines in the Bible have one thing in common - each one is contiguous. There is one 70 week (490 days = 490 years) timeline in the Bible and it pointed to the first coming of Christ. Then ended.

4 hours ago, BobRyan said:

Good texts for sure.

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 

No pre-trib rapture

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

No 70th year at the end of time... no 7 year trib period. There will be tribulation but nothing says it is 7 years.

All Apocalyptic prophecy uses day-for-year symbolism

All timelines in the Bible have one thing in common - each one is contiguous. There is one 70 week (490 days = 490 years) timeline in the Bible and it pointed to the first coming of Christ. Then ended.

I agree, definitely no pre-trib rapture.  Pre-trib and preterism are the two views that are simply not possible.  I also agree that there is no mention of 7 years, the great tribulation is for 3 1/2 years.  We agree that Daniel's 70th week has long since been fulfilled according to scripture as well.

I am curious in regards to this statement, "All Apocalyptic prophecy uses day-for-year symbolism", where in scripture do you arrive at that conclusion?  Are you basing that on Ezekiel 4?  I am not disagreeing, just curious how you arrive at that specifically.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I don't agree with the post trib rapture either.  I see the pre-trib rapture in the scriptures.

I knew you were a smart kid :D 

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

I don't agree with the post trib rapture either.  I see the pre-trib rapture in the scriptures.

I'm not quite post-trib either, but only a slight difference.  What scriptures do you see as being pre-trib?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I'm not quite post-trib either, but only a slight difference.  What scriptures do you see as being pre-trib?

Hi Wing,George started a thread about all the views of the tribulations:)you might be interested in reading everybody,s opinion ?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I knew you were a smart kid :D 

23 minutes ago, Davida said:

Hi Davida,as you know I started with the pre tribulations after I got saved then I thought maybe it could be mid trib but after hearing Amir's interpretation I have no doubt it,s pre tribulations,are you ready to fly sister?

9 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi Wing,George started a thread about all the views of the tribulations:)you might be interested in reading everybody,s opinion ?

Hey angels, 

Yes, I am very familiar with those threads, particularly with the pre-trib position as I once held that position myself and argued that position.  I believed pre-trib for the majority of my life, until one day I was presented with something that could not be reconciled to that position.  I asked the Lord for guidance on the matter and that ultimately led to my current beliefs, so I have no doubts about the timing of the gathering anymore.

God bless