• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

4 minutes ago, other one said:

he Muslim Brotherhood has instructed the Muslims here that are associated with them not to use any violence in the USA.   They have a multiple year plan to overthrow our constitutions using our own freedom laws.   A peaceful overthrow until the very end before violence is necessary, but not until they have the numbers here to be sure they can win.

That comes from court records presented in the Holy Land trial in Texas a few years ago.  Things are not progressing as quickly as they planned, but are progressing......    it isn't until they realize enough of us have caught on about them that they will start the violence, or until we let enough of them in that they sense they can take over.

Indeed, Sharia Law is already taken Dearborn Michigan and in San Francisco, CA at the universities they are teaching how Sharia is better alternative to the US Constitution.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Well, if that's true we have to insure we have strong Christian Republicans in the Legislature and SCOTUS so as to retain our Constitution. I don't think the Muslim Brotherhood or any radical's will have an easy go of it if they think to implement Sharia in the U.S. Sharia is only to apply to Muslims but that doesn't mean radical Muslims don't invoke Sharia to harass infidels. 
It is true, Dearborn is one example of that. And it's a real pity if that is happening in universities in San Francisco. But, it is Liberal California. Anything is possible in that neck of the woods I guess. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they are already getting their people elected into the legislature both Federally and in States.    If you watch the video's I posted a couple of years ago it can be disturbing to see just how far the Muslim Brotherhood has involved themselves in our government.....    They advise our administrations and legislature on how to deal with Islamic things in the country.

We have the fox not only in the hen house, he's advising the farmer how to deal with it.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Nothing some true prayer, repentance and God can't overcome and overthrow.

let us not just assume we deserve God's help....

On 5/26/2017 at 9:53 AM, other one said:

they are already getting their people elected into the legislature both Federally and in States.    If you watch the video's I posted a couple of years ago it can be disturbing to see just how far the Muslim Brotherhood has involved themselves in our government.....    They advise our administrations and legislature on how to deal with Islamic things in the country.

We have the fox not only in the hen house, he's advising the farmer how to deal with it.

It was reported during the campaign that the mother of Hillary's top aid is not only a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, but has openly said to reporters she hates America. 

Thinking of all those emails found on the computer of that Hillary aid's husbands computer, that he, one imprisoned Anthony Weiner, and the felonies even Comey admitted of Hillary's basement server and those thousands of emails, I think it makes the election results look like we dodged a bullet. Someone who's top aid has family affiliated with the Muslim Sisterhood? The females branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, can't possibly have made for a security clearance at the level a President would have to pass in order to assume the Oval office. 

And yes, Muslims are entering into the grassroots positions in American government. Federal and local. They're even getting in on our school boards. 

Amazing isn't it? Generations ago what is happening now would have swooped in as the war strategy during the Muslim wars. 

Now, it's happening as a matter of Democracy. Under the guise and tutelage of political correctness. 

Political correctness! That's like a really bad pun. Being invaded by an enemy that would behead every Christian in America when given the chance. And has in at least one reported instance.  While failing to achieve a second victim. 

well, it's been going on since 1957....    seriously since Bush 41 came into office and ever president since....    but Obama was just overt about it.

I posted a couple of long video's from a CLEET seminar that John Guandolo and his group puts on.    We went to the CLEET class three years ago.  Cost me $100 a peace for my wife and myself but it was worth it.   I've been studying Islam since 2001.

i's been longer than I thought since I posted these.

Thank you for posting that link. I'll watch those when I have a block of time to dedicate. Did you bump those videos so that new members and others can get a chance to watch here if they don't happen on this thread?

i haven't bumped them in some time.....    usually have to do a search to find them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:53 AM, other one said:

Indeed, most of businesses and entertainment companies are bought by Muslims. Disney is owned 70% by Saudi Arabian Prince who is a Wahabist (same as those who flew into the Trade Towers on 9/11) [William Wagner]. Fox News is owned predominately by a Saudi Arabian, see Megan Kelley's Book "Settle For More" where she has photos of visiting the Saudi owner. In a town in California, called Carmel By The Sea, all eateries were European, especially French and Italy, now they Turkish and Iranian. The take over is already here.

15 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed, most of businesses and entertainment companies are bought by Muslims. Disney is owned 70% by Saudi Arabian Prince who is a Wahabist (same as those who flew into the Trade Towers on 9/11) [William Wagner]. Fox News is owned predominately by a Saudi Arabian, see Megan Kelley's Book "Settle For More" where she has photos of visiting the Saudi owner. In a town in California, called Carmel By The Sea, all eateries were European, especially French and Italy, now they Turkish and Iranian. The take over is already here.

It is my understanding that the Saudis Prince sold all but 1% of the News Corp that owns Fox a few years ago.