Anonymous Aristotle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I should clarify. I dont think obama is muslim, but he is a muslim sympathizer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Just now, LadyKay said:

Is this all we are going to talk about? Fine. Wouldn't he make his wife were a  hijab if he was?  

Here - I'll take the liberty of re-posting my initial post on the thread:

53 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

While I'm no fan of Islam nor former president Obama, I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not he's a Muslim (he does claim to be a Christian, by the way).

Populism - however it is defined - scares the bejeebers out of the uni-party.  Obama is simply putting to words what 98 percent of the establishment believes. And by doing so, he benefits himself and his ego by staying in the public eye.

Blessings,

-Ed

As you can see, I mentioned Islam because the OP had mentioned it.  But you also see I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I also spoke of populism; how it scares the establishment; and how Mr. Obama is staying relevant by talking about it.

Feel free to discuss those.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Here - I'll take the liberty of re-posting my initial post on the thread:

As you can see, I mentioned Islam because the OP had mentioned it.  But you also see I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I also spoke of populism; how it scares the establishment; and how Mr. Obama is staying relevant by talking about it.

Feel free to discuss those.

Blessings,

-Ed

Okay Okay. I am not feeling well today so forgive me of my misunderstanding, and I get snappy at people when I don't feel well.  I will go eat something, get some rest , then come back later. Sorry. 

Just now, LadyKay said:

Okay Okay. I am not feeling well today so forgive me of my misunderstanding, and I get snappy at people when I don't feel well.  I will go eat something, get some rest , then come back later. Sorry. 

No problem.

Hope you get feeling better :)

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

While I'm no fan of Islam nor former president Obama, I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not he's a Muslim (he does claim to be a Christian, by the way).

Populism - however it is defined - scares the bejeebers out of the uni-party.  Obama is simply putting to words what 98 percent of the establishment believes. And by doing so, he benefits himself and his ego by staying in the public eye.

Blessings,

-Ed

I would disagree that his faith has nothing to do with this. He is still out there speaking and seeking to raise a divide toward America. Even out of office. His politics while in office sponsored Islam and particularly the terrorist Islamic state of Iran. Think nuclear deal that did not require Iran to sign their side of the so called contract. 

He professes Christianity. However, Muslims can lie about their affiliation with the teachings of Muhammad when their safety is threatened in a nation or place because of their Islamic identity. I believe BH Obama's Muslim faith is what compelled him to work with terrorists against America for 8 years in office.

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

You all say this stuff about Mr. Obama. The guy isn't even President anymore and yet you all are still going on about him. Anyway my point being, you all say whatever you like about Mr. Obama, but if I even say boo about Mr. Trump. It is as if I am rebelling against the word of God. 

I too hope you feel better. It especially stinks to feel sick in hot summer. :emot-hug:

Mr.Obama has been brought into contemporary discussion because it is news that Mr. Obama is speeching against American interest abroad. Seeking to raise ire against our current president and nation. And I believe that is always relevant. 

Also, Mr.Obama's history as president is brought into many discussions that revolve around contemporary issues and politic.And of course our current president Donald Trump. In fact, if you look about the community boards you'll notice Mr.Obama is interjected as a diversion away from the resistance left and their campaign to destroy our current president Donald Trump.  

2 hours ago, Running Gator said:

That is because politics trumps faith very often. 

Are you including your own political commentary in that observation? 

27 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Is this all we are going to talk about? Fine. Wouldn't he make his wife were a  hijab if he was?  

No. 

6 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I would disagree that his faith has nothing to do with this. He is still out there speaking and seeking to raise a divide toward America. Even out of office. His politics while in office sponsored Islam and particularly the terrorist Islamic state of Iran. Think nuclear deal that did not require Iran to sign their side of the so called contract. 

He professes Christianity. However, Muslims can lie about their affiliation with the teachings of Muhammad when their safety is threatened in a nation or place because of their Islamic identity. I believe BH Obama's Muslim faith is what compelled him to work with terrorists against America for 8 years in office.

It's generally difficult to know for sure what motivates people.  You can say with Barack Obama it's Islam, and you may be right. I tread gingerly in areas like this, however.

I prefer instead to focus on things that are more obvious and less controversial.  One, it's not controversial to say Mr. Obama has a huge ego (I think it's a requirement for that office)  So to say he's not leaving the public stage in part because he likes his ego fed is pretty obvious.

And it clear to me he's part of, and speaks for, the establishment.  And the establishment fears and loathes populism.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

37 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Hope whatever ails you passes quickly, LK.  It's always lousy to be sick on a holiday especially.