• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

1 hour ago, Jake999 said:

The prophecies about Christ were not declarations about a man of the past but a man of the End Times who can do what no other man has been able to do. The story of Jesus was written in symbolism but most if not all take it literally which changes the meaning and the value of what will be done to turn earth into paradise. If you believe that such a man will exist and heed the advice that was written in the Bible then you should listen to me. I have already fulfilled at least 300 prophecies about Christ which is impossible for anyone other than the real Christ to do. I suggest you look in my wake and listen to what I have to say about the story that was prophesized about me and choose wisely who you want to follow.

Really!!! Do tell us all things so we can choose wisely 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

18 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Please be aware, you're asking this of a person who in a different thread purported to be Christ! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

9 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:
9 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Please be aware, you're asking this of a person who in a different thread purported to be Christ! 

I can see the sarcasm in Enoch's reply.  I am sure Enoch is not wanting to see "a different truth" than what scripture gives.  Any believer who studies will know that there will be false christs, especially in the last days.

17 hours ago, enoob57 said:

My question would be what's left to prophecy about... we've been told everything up and to the eternal state?

I would say that today's prophet can prophecy about short term, limited scope, events to come or perhaps consequences of corporate (group) actions. Indeed, the future has been given and there is nothing new to add to that, but short/near term events can be foretold as a "word" of knowledge. Prophecy, after all, is a Gift of the Spirit.

18 hours ago, Jake999 said:

The prophecies about Christ were not declarations about a man of the past but a man of the End Times who can do what no other man has been able to do. The story of Jesus was written in symbolism but most if not all take it literally which changes the meaning and the value of what will be done to turn earth into paradise. If you believe that such a man will exist and heed the advice that was written in the Bible then you should listen to me. I have already fulfilled at least 300 prophecies about Christ which is impossible for anyone other than the real Christ to do. I suggest you look in my wake and listen to what I have to say about the story that was prophesized about me and choose wisely who you want to follow.

So, you are the Christ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 6/18/2017 at 0:07 PM, JohnD said:

Typically a subject for Q&A section. 

But poignant enough to remain here (with the mods' permission of course).

Is prophecy simply predicting / telling the future?

What is prophecy?

God's communicating or foretelling predetermined events to those receptive to his words.

8 hours ago, OneLight said:

I can see the sarcasm in Enoch's reply.  I am sure Enoch is not wanting to see "a different truth" than what scripture gives.  Any believer who studies will know that there will be false christs, especially in the last days.

Enoch's sarcasm yes, but Jake999's remarks are off the charts. Claiming to be Christ is blasphemy. Trollism.Which judging by his remarks in his own post he apparently knows.

I went and found this to help prove the point. https://www.worthychristianforums.com/profile/170157-jake999/

Edited by WalkingMyFishLikeABoss

17 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Are such offenders tolerated here?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Enoch's sarcasm yes, but Jake999's remarks are off the charts. Claiming to be Christ is blasphemy. Trollism.Which judging by his remarks in his own post he apparently knows.

I went and found this to help prove the point. https://www.worthychristianforums.com/profile/170157-jake999/

I am well aware of this member.  I can assure you he is being dealt with in private and you will not be seeing any more posts like the ones he has made in the future.

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I am well aware of this member.  I can assure you he is being dealt with in private and you will not be seeing any more posts like the ones he has made in the future.

Thank you for that. :)