• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

12 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Short answer---yes. As to why GOD created us------it was to love us, and to show HIS incomparable mercy and grace. You see, Satan, after he rebelled, told GOD that HE wasn't Love. So, in order to show the Angelic Host HIS Character, HE, through Christ, created mankind just so that HE, through Christ, could save us by sacrificing HIMSELF, as Christ; thereby demonstrating how HE Loves.

Amen brother!  GOD calls His people "inheritance".

Ephesians 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 7/14/2017 at 3:04 AM, georgie_02 said:

jesus came back to life though? :)

:)

Because

"I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep as the Father knows me. My sheep know me as I know the Father. So I give my life for my sheep. I also have other sheep that are not from this pen. I must lead them. They, too, will respond to my voice. So they will be one flock with one shepherd.

The Father loves me because I give my life in order to take it back again. 18No one takes my life from me. I give my life of my own free will. I have the authority to give my life, and I have the authority to take my life back again. John 10:14-18 ( GOD'S WORD® Translation)

He Loves You

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (American King James Version)

He Gladly Went To The Cross

We are therefore ambassadors on behalf of Christ, as though God were entreating by us: we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings georgie

Welcome to Worthy!!!! So why don't we talk about Eternal Life with Jesus & becoming a Christian........who is Jesus to you ?      With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

18 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:
On 7/13/2017 at 8:46 PM, georgie_02 said:

I don't understand why god created us just so we can worship him?

As if worshiping God is so awful?

Worship, is "worth ship", it is acknowledging God is worthy of praise, for the things He has done. Those who realize how much God has done, naturally want to worship Him. We give Nobel prizes, trophies, certificates, plaques, erect statues, write biographies, poems, tributes of all sorts. We give an "A" on a student's report card, all as a matter of acknowledging that people have earned our praise.

How much more then, is this true of God? 

God does not need our worship, He knows He is good, and the opinion of mere people is hardly worth His notice. But He delights in it, the way a parent delights in the fact, that his/or her children appreciate what the parent(s) do for them.

Worship, is more that just acknowledging God's deeds and person, it is good and healthy for us. People that do not worship, are just self centered brats who think the world revolves around something or someone, other than God, often, with themselves as the center.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:15 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings georgie

Welcome to Worthy!!!! So why don't we talk about Eternal Life with Jesus & becoming a Christian........who is Jesus to you ?      With love-in Christ,Kwik

hello tyvm! :DI am a new Christian..jesus is the son of god :emot-heartbeat:

f3bfd8ed2d313ffdb1f3c5177ca48070--jesus-girl-my-jesus.jpg

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, Sojourner414 said:

As if worshiping God is so awful?

I didnt mean it like that...:mellow:

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:38 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Worship, is "worth ship", it is acknowledging God is worthy of praise, for the things He has done. Those who realize how much God has done, naturally want to worship Him. We give Nobel prizes, trophies, certificates, plaques, erect statues, write biographies, poems, tributes of all sorts. We give an "A" on a student's report card, all as a matter of acknowledging that people have earned our praise.

How much more then, is this true of God? 

God does not need our worship, He knows He is good, and the opinion of mere people is hardly worth His notice. But He delights in it, the way a parent delights in the fact, that his/or her children appreciate what the parent(s) do for them.

Worship, is more that just acknowledging God's deeds and person, it is good and healthy for us. People that do not worship, are just self centered brats who think the world revolves around something or someone, other than God, often, with themselves as the center.

its hard to have faith when this world and the people in it are the way they are..theyre not brats..just different beliefs.. :emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

It can be hard to faith, sure, expecially if one's faith is not placed in One, worthy of the faith. Don't place your faith in the world, or it's people, that is focusing on a distraction, and a disappointment. Jesus, is not a disappointment, focus on Him. If people look to him as an example, maybe, they will come to faith in Him, by the grace of God.

4 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

It can be hard to faith, sure, expecially if one's faith is not placed in One, worthy of the faith. Don't place your faith in the world, or it's people, that is focusing on a distraction, and a disappointment. Jesus, is not a disappointment, focus on Him. If people look to him as an example, maybe, they will come to faith in Him, by the grace of God.

definitely :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings georgie

What a Joy,a Celebration!!!!! I'm very excited to meet New Believer.....the Angels in Heaven Celebrate your Salvation ......so,welcome to Gods Family,from His Creation to His Child......He Created you to have a Relationship with YOU-He is Worthy of our Praise,Worship,Thanksgiving and ALL the Glory......Adam severed that Relationship the day he fell into temptation ,the sin of disobedience    Man could no longer bear the Glory of God & yet God never abandoned His Creation in fact He Had a Plan of Reconciliation in place because He Loves us so much-the Promise of the Seed was to come  And how Blessed are we,our generation? Halleluyah.....Jesus Abides in us!!!!!!Sovereign God Almighty in all His Glory .....Praise Jesus!         Welcome,welcome,welcome               With love-in Christ,Kwik