• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

9 hours ago, other one said:

It is my understanding from reading Islamic history, written by them, that Mohammad first thought the entity that came to him was a demon....   it was his wife that convinced him it was Gabriel.

It appears to me that he was right the first time....

That was my observation also; Gabriel, being a messenger of God, would not beat and mistreat someone to give them God's word.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Behold said:

-

A thinking rational person, filled with the Holy Spirt, realizes that Lucifer wanted to be God.......as our bible explains to us, and this is the Truth.

Failing that, he has warred against God's greatest creation (Man) since the "fall".

Subsequent to that, Satan created a counterfeit Christianity, a false religion,=  that comes complete with a "god", a "bible' , and a "prophet",  who "ascended upon a white horse, into heaven".

So, all of this is a demonic copy of the real thing.., as this is Satan's method = Mr Angel of LIGHT.

I have stood across from Jerusalem, (Mount of Olives) , and had an Arab showing me by pointing........ "now right there is where Mohammed ascended"........ 

Uh huh.

Right.

And im Spider Man, and you are a HOOT !!

The bad news is, this damning religion is sending its followers to the lake of fire, while promising them "virgins".... pending they blow themselves up.

Now, think about a "god",  whose heaven is actually a whore house waiting to deliver the girls...., and whose prophet had among his many wive's an 8 year old girl.

Thats the reality, and to deny it, is to be politically corrected out of your sanity, oh ye READER.

If you are a Christian, or if you are a thinking rational person, and cant SEE what we are dealing with , when we are dealing with "allah", and the rest of this mess, then shame on you.

And this "angel" who a muslim will tell you dictated the Quran to someone who was illiterate, (mohammed), whose Bedoudin tribe decided that they would establish the "moon god", (allah) as their one "true" out of about 300........this "angel" who  the Quran and the Hadith will tell you was the same who spoke to the virgin Mary....... they say, this angel had "600 wings."

Sorry, but no angel has wings (in the bible) , all angels are males (in the bible) , who look like men (in the bible)......etc etc, etc.

What a godless mess ......really and .truly.

Very good analysis of the whole islamic 'religion', Behold.  It's my belief also that satan copied God and made his very own 'religion'.  Anyone who has read the Qur'an  can see this for themselves. We know he imitates God as much as he can, wanting to BE God, but the terrible thing is, like you say, that the believers of islam are doomed to hell if they don't come to the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,527
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Very good study. I always wanted to learn more about how Jesus was like unto Moses as that prophet. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.42
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:55 AM, other one said:

It is my understanding from reading Islamic history, written by them, that Mohammad first thought the entity that came to him was a demon....   it was his wife that convinced him it was Gabriel.

It appears to me that he was right the first time....

Yeah , ihave to  agree with that.   And though even an angel appear and bring another gospel to the one which you have received..........let him be accursed.

I hate interfaith.  trying to say we all serve the same God.   what a dung pile message.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:10 AM, Rick_Parker said:

Mohammad is from Allah- Satan, While Christ is GOD. No comparison.

Rick you had me at allah is satan...........but it sure was great to hear ........While Christ is God.

Be blessed.    I hate interfaith , wedont all serve the same god.  

• Brilliant! 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:33 PM, MorningGlory said:

Very good analysis of the whole islamic 'religion', Behold.  It's my belief also that satan copied God and made his very own 'religion'.  Anyone who has read the Qur'an  can see this for themselves. We know he imitates God as much as he can, wanting to BE God, but the terrible thing is, like you say, that the believers of islam are doomed to hell if they don't come to the Lord.

It looks like we all agreeing.  amen.   I hate that sorry interfaith , we know all religions don't serve the same god. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1