• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

We are told by the original Apostles themselves how to choose Pastors and Deacons.  Pastors are Evangelists by default.  They are also Teachers by default.

We are not told how to choose Apostles.  Revelation ended with John, as God intended.  Anyone since claiming the mantle of Apostle is a poser and will have some explaining to do that will be unpleasant, at best.

Nothing is required to build the Body beyond qualified Pastors, Evangelists and Teachers.  Signs and Wonders are not required to build the Body, which was one of the marks of a true Apostle and was required in the establishment of the Church but is not required today.  What is required today is preaching a doctrinally and theologically sound gospel.

Hi Cobalt,

Can you show me the scriptures where people are to choose Pastors? And also where the Pastors are Evangelists & teachers by default?

Here we see God`s word delineates the difference.

`He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers.` (Eph. 4: 11)

`And God has appointed these in the Church, (the Body of Christ) : first apostles, second   prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongue. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?....`(Rom. 12: 28 & 29)

regards, Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 8/29/2017 at 8:00 PM, Marilyn C said:

I do realise that people have not had the privilege of actually seeing and experiencing apostles and how they exhibit Christ`s life and bring forth clarity of revelation of the deep things of the Lord.

Sorrow upon sorrow.   In answer to asking, and keep asking, always in line and harmony and accuracy with Yahweh's Word,

Would it not be DELIGHTFUL and GRACIOUS and EXHILIRATING and HEALING and NUTURING and LIFE-ENHANCING in TRUTH if

Yahweh answered with His Word and Promise to Accomplish what you have not yet seen ? (Utterly Subject to Jesus and True to His Word completely)

Yahweh's Promise,  His Word always Truth, is "seek,  and keep on seeking, and ye shall find, " .   (find what you have not found,  only available from Yahweh, as His Word clearly shows )

On 8/29/2017 at 8:00 PM, Marilyn C said:

Thus it behoves me to understand them and be patient, writing the scriptures to show they are a needed ministry in the world today.

What does this mean Marilyn  ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, simplejeff said:

Sorrow upon sorrow.   In answer to asking, and keep asking, always in line and harmony and accuracy with Yahweh's Word,

Would it not be DELIGHTFUL and GRACIOUS and EXHILIRATING and HEALING and NUTURING and LIFE-ENHANCING in TRUTH if

Yahweh answered with His Word and Promise to Accomplish what you have not yet seen ? (Utterly Subject to Jesus and True to His Word completely)

Yahweh's Promise,  His Word always Truth, is "seek,  and keep on seeking, and ye shall find, " .   (find what you have not found,  only available from Yahweh, as His Word clearly shows )

What does this mean Marilyn  ?

Hi simplejeff,

As to `ask & it shall be given to you, seek, and you shall find;...` (Matt. 7: 7) it seems to me that the Lord is referring to our daily needs `do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?...drink....wear" etc ...For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.` (Matt. 6: 31 & 32)

And in answer to your question ~What does it mean?` I was referring to writing scriptures concerning Apostles & Prophets needed for the maturing of the Body.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

17 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As to `ask & it shall be given to you, seek, and you shall find;...` (Matt. 7: 7) it seems to me that the Lord is referring to our daily needs `do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?...drink....wear" etc ...For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.` (Matt. 6: 31 & 32)

Shalom, 

and what about wisdom ?

What about finding a church that is true and not apostate ?

What about finding a "good wife" (a rare and precious gift from Yahweh) ?

What about understanding all Scripture ?

I found all these and more are things to seek from Yahweh, and to keep seeking from Yahweh, as long as they or anything else is "the desires of the heart" subject to Jesus in all things (not the wicked desires of the natural carnal heart) .

And Yahweh is Faithful and True, and also whatever a person seeks, he finds. (yes, even if he seeks something harmful or bad)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/29/2017 at 11:39 PM, Marilyn C said:

Note: to see the power-signs today watch -

`The last Reformation - the Beginning (2016) Full movie (by Torban Sondergaard)

It will bless, amaze and encourage your hearts to see what God is doing.

BTW I would call Torban an Apostle. You can watch the development of the gift of God on his life throughout the movie and in other videos of what God is doing through him and those around all over the world.

Torben Sodergaard is a false teacher, false apostle, and a charlatan. I urge you to flee him, and his ministry.

If you need help discerning what is false about Torben's teaching, please listen to this; sermonaudio.com/sermon/414162243350

1 hour ago, books said:

Torben Sodergaard is a false teacher, false apostle, and a charlatan. I urge you to flee him, and his ministry.

If you need help discerning what is false about Torben's teaching, please listen to this; sermonaudio.com/sermon/414162243350

Hi books,

I will certainly look into it.

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, books said:

Well books,

I listened to the speaker, however I believe he twisted what God was doing through people out in the streets, re: God`s ministry through Torben & others. James Jennings the person speaking against the `street`s ministry` only put his slant on what was happening, and was concerned that people from his fellowship were going to the `training` sessions. He was speaking out of `fear.`

Torben & his team work in with church groups and other ministers. They are working with the Body of Christ and not starting another church.

People need to watch the video `The last Reformation` themselves and discern what is of God and what is not.

Marilyn.

19 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Well books,

I listened to the speaker, however I believe he twisted what God was doing through people out in the streets, re: God`s ministry through Torben & others. James Jennings the person speaking against the `street`s ministry` only put his slant on what was happening, and was concerned that people from his fellowship were going to the `training` sessions. He was speaking out of `fear.` ...

Hello, Marilyn C.

You said you listened to Pastor Jennings broadcast that I linked to, and yet the time stamps on your post saying you will check it out to when you say you listened are stamped with the same time. I find that rather odd, as Pastor Jennings presentation was almost an hour long. However, perhaps this forum’s time stamps are off, so I’ll give you the benefit of doubt.

I listened to Pastor Jennings presentation and found no twisting at all. As a matter of fact, he refuted false, so called apostle, Sodergaard’s teachings with scripture. You really didn’t hear Pastor Jennings use scripture, not his own “slant” as you call it?

Of course Pastor Jennings was concerned about people in his congregation turning to apostasy. What good pastor wouldn’t be concerned? Fear for the eternal spirit and soul of others isn’t a bad thing!

Also, Pastor Jennings wasn't speaking against street ministry, but against the false teaching of Sodergaard.

Torben & his team work in with church groups and other ministers. They are working with the Body of Christ and not starting another church.

That doesn’t surprise me at all. We are told in scripture that false prophets and false teachers will arise from among us.

People need to watch the video `The last Reformation` themselves and discern what is of God and what is not.

Marilyn.

People don’t “need” to watch false teacher Sodergaard’s video, especially if they have trust worthy sources warning them away from the false teacher, however, it won’t hurt to do so, as we are told to test all things, and to test the spirits.

I, myself, watched the full presentation, and found it to be false, and full of lying signs and wonders. The man uses sleight of hand, and hypnosis techniques to mimic acts of God, and also presents a false gospel. 

For anyone else reading that may be interested, here is another source refuting the false teachings of Sodergaard; https://www.holybibleprophecy.org/2017/06/16/last-reformation-get-back-book-acts/