Jump to content
mr. R

23rd September 2017: the Sign for the End of Times?

Recommended Posts

mr. R    9

I have realized that there are several videos at Youtube and several texts on blogs about the "prophecy" at 23rd September 2017. For instance, this video made by this likely Pentecostal Evangelical pastor has already reached 6.5 million of views!!

In summary, what he explains there is the following:

  • Revelation 12:1-2
    Quote

    1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.

     

  • At 23rd September this year, the sky will have this particular set of position in the cosmos(from the Earth point of view):
  1. the Constellation of Virgo(symbolized by a virgin woman) will have the moon below it
  2. the sun near to it and 12 stars above it(9 stars from the Constellation of Leo + Mercury + Venus + Mars)
  3. Jupiter(often referred to the "king of gods" in ancient Roman mythology) will travel in a spiral way through the "belly" of the Constellation of Virgo for 9 months before the planet "goes out" of it

Actually I'm not sure if I can believe in that. What do you think? Is he and all other people who are claiming that 23rd September will be a "Sign for the End of Times" right? According to my "spiritual intuition" I think he may be right, this day may happen some unexpected divine sign, that is, a Warning for humanity that they are going in the wrong way.

 

 

Edited by George
Removed Video from Thread. If you want to post a video, first post it in the videos section, then link to it in this thread. Thanks, God bless, George

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yowm    6,575

Videos need to be posted in the Video section.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/125-general/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
other one    24,677
21 minutes ago, mr. R said:

 

mmary, what he explains there is the following:

  • Revelation 12:1-2

     

  • At 23rd September this year, the sky will have this particular set of position in the cosmos(from the Earth point of view):
  1. the Constellation of Virgo(symbolized by a virgin woman) will have the moon below it
  2. the sun near to it and 12 stars above it(9 stars from the Constellation of Leo + Mercury + Venus + Mars)
  3. Jupiter(often referred to the "king of gods" in ancient Roman mythology) will travel in a spiral way through the "belly" of the Constellation of Virgo for 9 months before the planet "goes out" of it

Actually I'm not sure if I can believe in that. What do you think? Is he and all other people who are claiming that 23rd September will be a "Sign for the End of Times" right? According to my "spiritual intuition" I think he may be right, this day may happen some unexpected divine sign, that is, a Warning for humanity that they are going in the wrong way.

 

 

it doesn't stay in the belly of Virgo, but because of the retrograde movement it stays close to her.

The sign itself is there on that day and the entire sign really hasn't happened before, at least for 7,000 years.   I think one needs to read the whole chapter to see what it may be leading to...  and watch the movement of Jupiter through the zodiac to see where it goes for the next three and a half years......    rather fascinating.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr. R    9
13 minutes ago, other one said:

it doesn't stay in the belly of Virgo, but because of the retrograde movement it stays close to her.

The sign itself is there on that day and the entire sign really hasn't happened before, at least for 7,000 years.   I think one needs to read the whole chapter to see what it may be leading to...  and watch the movement of Jupiter through the zodiac to see where it goes for the next three and a half years......    rather fascinating.

Yeah, i'm not sure what is Jupiter's exact trajectory inside the Constellation of Virgo but one thing we know: at 23rd September Jupiter will be just "given birth":

7-Revelation_12_sign.jpg

Also, if you want to know Jupiter's trajectory in the next 3.5 half years, you can use that software who calculates all stars and planets trajectories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blueyedjewel    822

Over 6 million views! Oh my! That must mean he is on to something!! WRONG! :rolleyes:

The muck gets deeper as the days pass. So many getting tossed to and fro by youtube videos and men who  snare the naive and unlearned with vain philosophy. . "It displays a certain arrogance of the date setter by suggesting a novel interpretation hidden from everyone else."

Colossians 2:8

2 Timothy 2:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Harold Camping, owner of Family Radio Network, claims, “God has led us in these last days to discover Biblical evidence that judgment day for the unbelievers and the rapture of believers will occur on May 21, 2011.” (FRN Pocket Calendar for 2009).

Hundreds of previous dates set for the return of the Lord and the end of the world were erroneous predictions uttered by false prophets. Date setting is unbiblical. 

https://feasite.org/harold_camping_rapture

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
other one    24,677

Personally, looking at the scripture, I don't see where this vision has anything to do with the return of the Lord......     more likely the devil and his followers being thrown down here amongst us, if anything.....    if so don't be deceived as to who they are and where they came from should that be the case......    

I find it kind of odd also that the Pope seems to be readying people for the appearance of ET's being disclosed, along with several groups internationally..   Maybe just an odd coincidence.    Don't know.....   we'll see.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr. R    9
11 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Over 6 million views! Oh my! That must mean he is on to something!! WRONG! :rolleyes:

The muck gets deeper as the days pass. So many getting tossed to and fro by youtube videos and men who  snare the naive and unlearned with vain philosophy. . "It displays a certain arrogance of the date setter by suggesting a novel interpretation hidden from everyone else."

Colossians 2:8

2 Timothy 2:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Harold Camping, owner of Family Radio Network, claims, “God has led us in these last days to discover Biblical evidence that judgment day for the unbelievers and the rapture of believers will occur on May 21, 2011.” (FRN Pocket Calendar for 2009).

Hundreds of previous dates set for the return of the Lord and the end of the world were erroneous predictions uttered by false prophets. Date setting is unbiblical. 

https://feasite.org/harold_camping_rapture

 

I agree that there are many youtube videos which are just pure conspiracy garbage. But not in this case. This case looks different from me, from many other "Illuminatti conspiracy videos".

Having said that, have you at least bothered to watch the video? If you don't, do that before being opinionated of something that you really don't know about. I think it displays much more arrogance by discrediting a video without even watching and without explaining any of its possible flaws than just giving an opinion about 23rd September

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr. R    9
4 hours ago, other one said:

Personally, looking at the scripture, I don't see where this vision has anything to do with the return of the Lord......     more likely the devil and his followers being thrown down here amongst us, if anything.....    if so don't be deceived as to who they are and where they came from should that be the case......    

I find it kind of odd also that the Pope seems to be readying people for the appearance of ET's being disclosed, along with several groups internationally..   Maybe just an odd coincidence.    Don't know.....   we'll see.

There are Scriptural verses who can back his claims to look at the set up of stars as a sign for the End of Times:

Genesis 1:14 - God created all the cosmos and will use them as signs

Quote

And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

Luke 21:25 - About the second coming events

Quote

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Matthew 2:9-10: A star was used by the wise men to find out where the Messiah was born -> again the star was a sign used by God

Quote

When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blueyedjewel    822
5 hours ago, mr. R said:

I agree that there are many youtube videos which are just pure conspiracy garbage. But not in this case. This case looks different from me, from many other "Illuminatti conspiracy videos".

Having said that, have you at least bothered to watch the video? If you don't, do that before being opinionated of something that you really don't know about. I think it displays much more arrogance by discrediting a video without even watching and without explaining any of its possible flaws than just giving an opinion about 23rd September

Yes I have managed to get through half of one of his videos. My opinion hasnt changed. It is hogwash. I left a link for ya,did YOU BOTHER to check it out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
other one    24,677
1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yes I have managed to get through half of one of his videos. My opinion hasnt changed. It is hogwash. I left a link for ya,did YOU BOTHER to check it out?

while I do think this means something, I can't understand why people always have to try and tie things to the second coming when the scripture has no reference to that at all.    and when people do that it kills any real discussion of what we are possibly being told, (if anything).     GRRrrrrrrrrr.

worse than that in a few weeks I'll get blamed because I commented on the thread and all people remember was that someone was setting dates for the return of Christ.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×