• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome to Worthy Bride :)

You came to the right place to discuss the love of God :)

( by the way , we go to a  non- denomination church  ,where do you attend?)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

I was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church, my family were not strict believers, I have had many obstacles. I bounced around to many different denominations much like yourself. I know the Vatican is the Mother of Prostitutes and along with Rome is going to fall.  I know the Vatican stole all practices from the middle eastern Orthodox churches which are the closest to the epicenter of the first church.

I adhere to all the practices of the the First Church institute by Christ through- first Miriam Mother of God Incarnate and the Apostles. I believe wherever two or three are gathered in His name there too the Lord is.

I understand the apostasy- and it is more than what most understand it to be. It is far more along than many know and started much , much earlier than now. God Bless

we most likely have a lot in common....   looking forward to getting to know each other.

6 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

You don't even need to see that sign , you can just count years in Bible and check out prophecy in Genesis 6:3 , Jesus fullfilled 350+ prophecy and 4 out of 7 feasts so far but people act like he will miss this one in genesis , because they are not ready and love thier sin.

edit . Forgot to say hello :)

Over 2000 prophecies have been fulfilled . There are 2500.

Which btw, genesis 6:3 is referring to the flood and the fact that after the flood ,people will no longer live  past 120 yrs.  We consider context when we are considering what God is saying.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

You don't even need to see that sign , you can just count years in Bible and check out prophecy in Genesis 6:3 , Jesus fullfilled 350+ prophecy and 4 out of 7 feasts so far but people act like he will miss this one in genesis , because they are not ready and love thier sin.

This is true- however, the universe is the Lords time piece. As with the sign which pointed to the birth of Christ the stars and planets signal changes in seasons. This sign signals changes in the season

of the Bride and Israel. It is not astrology either, for it is prophecy which gives meaning of the alignments. God Bless and HELLO!

11 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Welcome to Worthy Bride :)

You came to the right place to discuss the love of God :)

( by the way , we go to a  non- denomination church  ,where do you attend?)

I go where the Lamb leads me. Thank you for your welcome. God Bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Which btw, genesis 6:3 is referring to the flood and the fact that after the flood ,people will no longer live  past 120 yrs.  We consider context when we are considering what God is saying.

Genesis 11:32 tells us that Terah lived 205 years , so by your logic Bible lied and we can throw it into garbage  :C

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

interestingly it several generations for the lifespan to drop below 120 in the line of Jesus.  Joseph was the first to live less then 120. I have been fascinated in how the life spans slowly reduced.

20 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

He will not miss this feast. This is the wedding feast Rev19. but will happen after the fall of the Vatican and the destruction of Rome. The 6th seal is going to be opened, the sealing of the 144,000- 12,000

of every tribe of Israel will commence . The first trumpet is the destruction of Rome. The sixth seal is a polar shift which will move the mountains from their foundation Rev.6:12. that is what the sign is heralding in. The bride will be protected like the Israelite's in Goshen Egypt. Exodus 9:22-26.  The witnesses will appear after the pole shift. How will the pole shift occur? I will create a post explaining

everything.

16 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Genesis 11:32 tells us that Terah lived 205 years , so by your logic Bible lied and we can throw it into garbage  :C

Does it say 120 yrs?

genesis 6:33Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

27 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

people act like he will miss this one in genesis , because they are not ready and love thier sin.

My point was your  "conclusion" of "that" scripture  which has nothing to do with "people being ready and loving their sin" in the "present". This was about the flood . CONTEXT

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

that's really kind of tacky.

Abraham lived 175 but by the time we get to Joseph, it drops to less than 120 and it seems that it has stayed there.  Average has gotten as low as 48 at times...

So God took a few generations to lower the life expectancy.