IGNORED

Beware of Secrets, Deeper Mysteries, and Sneaky Sorceries

Fidei Defensor

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

There would of been no question if you had said tarot cards.  You did imply that my definition was wrong or unwise, not to be followed.

This is what You said " It is not the item that is to be avoided, it is the evilness one uses them in that should be avoided. "

I was using your TRAIN OF THOUGHT to illuminate the ouija being evil no matter what intent the user of the ouija had.

Yes I did imply you are wrong.  I didnt say I didnt.  Are you above being disagreed with? You are not God!

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I never implied you did have anything to do with demonic spirits when using any of the things you mentioned.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

My point was tarot cards are known to be a gateway to evil spirits.  They are not merely cards. Whether one knows that they are demonic or not does not change the fact that they are.

A baby that touches a flame gets burned even when the baby doesnt know that the flame burns.

I never implied you did have anything to do with demonic spirits when using any of the things you mentioned.

Here I used tarot cards as another example.

I did clarify whether you recognized it or not :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

33 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen Fidei........just goes to show what tangled webs the world weaves.......best for us Christians just to keep everything as simple as possible and turn away from all the things the world uses to embellish their lives with.  I admit I still decorate the house with some decorations at Christmas time, and I am happy to celebrate the birth of our Lord......but I have nothing to do with a Christmas tree or Santa Claus or any other symbols of questionable things that I am aware of.

Good for you. I have Nativity.. As for Christmas Tree, there is major debate. Many feel it is Druid tree which they conjured sprites (spirits of light) into, but upon investigation, Druids used an oak (which has holes) and other trees, not an Evergreen Tree. Martin Luther said of the Christmas Tree, that because it is Evergreen, it means eternal life, and it points to heaven; and one could say, "Jesus died on a tree." According to German Christian tradition the lights on the tree  are simply lanterns or lamps, and represent the Light of Christ coming into the World. It really depends on your convictions, do you believe the pagan tradition has tainted it, or can it be Christianized? For a person who had Druidic and Celtic ancestry, I would definitely stay away from Christmas Tree, but for others you must get a sense from LORD Jesus if it is safe or not because the history is divided on what it really means now. I will say, I am concerned that the Xmas Tree is a German Christian tradition (Pagan Christian, mixture), the Germans kept many bizarre and creepy traditions like Krampus (naughty or nice is really a really evil tradition that involves slayers who come for your kids, do not do it). The Roman Catholic Church made many traditions that are pagan part of their celebrations, for instance the Rosary is the prayer beads of Hinduism and Islam, and the Church of Rome compromised majorly when it evangelized the Saxons, who wanted to keep their paganisms. I frankly think Christmas Tree is too Druid, and it draws attention to itself and away from Christ. I never hear a kid sing, "O Christmas Tree thou who point to the Christ in Heaven, eternal life!", no they sing "O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! How lovely are thy branches." To me this is problematic because it makes children excited about a tree, rather than Christ. This is how all antichrist traditions begin, because antichrist doesn't mean "against" it means "replaces." And the Christmas Tree is replacing Christ in the hearts of children and adults alike. 

If you have doubts about traditions and symbols passed down from Europe and other places,  the Apostle said about food can be applied to anything, "But if you have doubts about whether or not you should eat something, you are sinning if you go ahead and do it. For you are not following your convictions. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning." (Romans 14:23). 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, other one said:

I personally have seen a Ouija board puck move itself.

I heard about Quiji boards which didn't burn :( People have to realize how bad that stuff is and demons can attach them self to items...people just be aware don't stick your head in the sand...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

that would be kind of scary...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

13 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Hi there. Yes I get all this, and agree mostly with the sentiments expressed. Am no stranger to witchery either.

So what do we do about those souls that have been overcome by this evil? Have been sufferers of ritual abuse as children and sold into this slavery? Yes, it is great to talk about the "horrors" of these symbols, but what about the souls?

What about the real live sufferers today? Can we talk about them a little? How might we help them?

Are there any survivors we can read about?  I don't mean the so called mind control stuff; I mean actual verifiable individuals who can tell about such things?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Good for you. I have Nativity.. As for Christmas Tree, there is major debate. Many feel it is Druid tree which they conjured sprites (spirits of light) into, but upon investigation, Druids used an oak (which has holes) and other trees, not an Evergreen Tree. Martin Luther said of the Christmas Tree, that because it is Evergreen, it means eternal life, and it points to heaven; and one could say, "Jesus died on a tree." According to German Christian tradition the lights on the tree  are simply lanterns or lamps, and represent the Light of Christ coming into the World. It really depends on your convictions, do you believe the pagan tradition has tainted it, or can it be Christianized? For a person who had Druidic and Celtic ancestry, I would definitely stay away from Christmas Tree, but for others you must get a sense from LORD Jesus if it is safe or not because the history is divided on what it really means now. I will say, I am concerned that the Xmas Tree is a German Christian tradition (Pagan Christian, mixture), the Germans kept many bizarre and creepy traditions like Krampus (naughty or nice is really a really evil tradition that involves slayers who come for your kids, do not do it). The Roman Catholic Church made many traditions that are pagan part of their celebrations, for instance the Rosary is the prayer beads of Hinduism and Islam, and the Church of Rome compromised majorly when it evangelized the Saxons, who wanted to keep their paganisms. I frankly think Christmas Tree is too Druid, and it draws attention to itself and away from Christ. I never hear a kid sing, "O Christmas Tree thou who point to the Christ in Heaven, eternal life!", no they sing "O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! How lovely are thy branches." To me this is problematic because it makes children excited about a tree, rather than Christ. This is how all antichrist traditions begin, because antichrist doesn't mean "against" it means "replaces." And the Christmas Tree is replacing Christ in the hearts of children and adults alike. 

If you have doubts about traditions and symbols passed down from Europe and other places,  the Apostle said about food can be applied to anything, "But if you have doubts about whether or not you should eat something, you are sinning if you go ahead and do it. For you are not following your convictions. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning." (Romans 14:23). 

Whatsoever is not of faith is sin.  I haven't studied up much on these things, but when I saw in the bible a passage about cutting down a tree to bring inside and decorate with silver and gold as an idol.........and when I realized how people are in bondage to them, for example I know someone who absolutely insists on putting every gift under the tree or it would not sit right with her.....and realizing how it is like offering the gift to the tree first and then kneeling at the tree to get the gift and give it to a person to use or consume like eating of the sacrifices........well all these things horrified me to the point that i can't have anything to do with a Christmas tree any more and I repented.   While I was ignorant of these things I believe I was under grace, not free of the bondage mind you, but at least not condemned ........but now that I have more light it would be counted as sin if I were to have a Christmas Tree....and the fact is I found it freeing not to have one.  My family complained the first three years or so and went and got one against my wishes, which I ignored, but gradually the complaints eased up and husband stopped buying trees to bring into the house. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

MG, I have shared things related to satanic ritual abuse that are not solely mind control.  You didn't believe that either.   And all satanic ritual abuse involves mind control, btw.  

9 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

MG, I have shared things related to satanic ritual abuse that are not solely mind control.  You didn't believe that either.   And all satanic ritual abuse involves mind control, btw.  

I believe  you Abby ,I know how difficult it is to share what  you seen and heard of that unbelievable darkness and evil around us ,we live in an evil fallen world which is groaning for redemption,thank God for His saved children still on this earth as they shine like little light in the darkness,thank you for showing your love for Jesus and standing up for the truth,it is understandable that many people do not know what you are talking about because they never really thought about it too much,thank you sister for being such an encourager to be all we can be for our risen Savior!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

33 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Whatsoever is not of faith is sin.  I haven't studied up much on these things, but when I saw in the bible a passage about cutting down a tree to bring inside and decorate with silver and gold as an idol.........and when I realized how people are in bondage to them, for example I know someone who absolutely insists on putting every gift under the tree or it would not sit right with her.....and realizing how it is like offering the gift to the tree first and then kneeling at the tree to get the gift and give it to a person to use or consume like eating of the sacrifices........well all these things horrified me to the point that i can't have anything to do with a Christmas tree any more and I repented.   While I was ignorant of these things I believe I was under grace, not free of the bondage mind you, but at least not condemned ........but now that I have more light it would be counted as sin if I were to have a Christmas Tree....and the fact is I found it freeing not to have one.  My family complained the first three years or so and went and got one against my wishes, which I ignored, but gradually the complaints eased up and husband stopped buying trees to bring into the house. 

Indeed, what bothers me is that the point of Christmas is "Christ with us," it is that God becoming flesh (John 1:14) is the present to us, as in God is present or presence. And if you look at The Nativity, gifts are given to Christ not the other way around, " They entered the house and saw the child with his mother, Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasure chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh." (Matthew 2:11). I myself have felt what you said, an oppression lift when the Xmas Tree is absent, and I cannot get out of my head when seeing a Xmas Tree with lights, the Druids and their sprites, so the Christmas Tree is "counted as loss," to me, so that I, "may gain Christ." (Philippians 3:8). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Are there any survivors we can read about?  I don't mean the so called mind control stuff; I mean actual verifiable individuals who can tell about such things?

There is plenty of information from 'survivors' out there. Here are a couple of references.

http://www.threeheartschurch.org/ one of the few ministries in this area.

Pastoral Care Ministries: I went to a week long seminar in Holland that was EXCELLENT.

Leanne Payne, the author of seven books on pastoral care who held healing conferences in North America, Europe, and Australia, died on Ash Wednesday, Feb. 18. She was 82.
Payne founded Pastoral Care Ministries (PCM) in the early 1980s, which held healing conferences at Wheaton College and other locations nationally and internationally. She died at Windsor Park Manor in Wheaton, Illinois, where she was being treated for Parkinson’s disease. Payne is survived by her daughter, Deborah, three grandchildren, and four great grandchildren.
In a lengthy Facebook tribute, the founder of Redeemed Lives, Mario Bergner—a long-standing friend and colleague—said of Payne, “There are tens of thousands of men and women who today faithfully walk in healing with Jesus because they read Leanne’s books or came to a PCM school.” Redeemed Lives, based in Massachusetts, also focuses on spiritual healing and pastoral care.

Mark Pearson, author and director of New Creation ... 
http://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2015/february/died-leanne-payne-pastoral-care-heal-lgbt-change-cslewis.html

• Thumbs Up 1