• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

hey sister heres a few words to help out .    I have heard many say what Aimes said.  THE Only problem is THEY have encountered a Christ that Contradicts THE CHRIST

mentioned in the BIBLE.  this is just another attempt to lessen the dire importance OF HOLY SCRIPS .

Hey there! I in no way have encountered a Christ who contradicts The Christ nor do I attempt to lessen the importance of The Word. Perhaps before you make such an assumption about someone you should actually know who they are and what they believe. Be blessed!

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  21

22 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

hey sister heres a few words to help out .    I have heard many say what Aimes said.  THE Only problem is THEY have encountered a Christ that Contradicts THE CHRIST

mentioned in the BIBLE.  this is just another attempt to lessen the dire importance OF HOLY SCRIPS .

And just a further FYI - here is the comment that Fidei was quoting from, it’s found on the thread “Who or what is mainstream Christianity” 

my comment was:

“I think we can view the current state of the church as a whole and gather a good idea of what mainstream Christianity is. My opinion, it’s a watered down message that appeases the itching ears of those who want to claim the Jesus of the Bible without having ever really encountered Him”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Time for this thread to take a break ... locked for review.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Now that this is a new day, let's see if those who post here can do so in the love of the Lord and not with bitterness.  If this continues, people will be removed from posting and/or the thread will be locked for good.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Now that this is a new day, let's see if those who post here can do so in the love of the Lord and not with bitterness.  If this continues, people will be removed from posting and/or the thread will be locked for good.

:) Im so happy it wasnt me this time.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,220
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The uniqueness of God's Word 'IS' how God has made it to live within us by The Holy Spirit- Whom is also called The Spirit of Christ

Romans 8:9 (KJV)

[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

a uniqueness of such- without the flesh ever being able to exercise it's sensual perception of~ we believe and are willing to trade everything that is here in self denial to gain what we don't even have a clue what will be solely upon His Promise generated by faith formed from His Word...
Love, Steven