• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

1 minute ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Keras, stop beating around the bush like you did with me on CF. Just get to the point and post scriptures that can support your argument claiming no one harm or capture the 144,000 and let the readers decide for themselves who they want to believe.

Obviously you have your beliefs and there's nothing that will change you. Bible truths like Mark 16:15-18 just go right over your head. Maybe you are a JW and think you are one of the 144,000? 

The readers will see who posts Scripture truths, with logical and coherent exegesis. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

2 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Yeah well I already disproved your Isaiah 66:19 allegory. You forget, I know old testament prophecies well too. 

Nothing slips this old dog. :D

Run that past me again, and this time keep your fleas to yourself!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

16 minutes ago, Keras said:

Revelation 14:6-7, which as I prove from Isaiah 66:19, is an allegory for the 144,000 missionaries. 

I disagree since it says it is an angel. I think you are reading more into it than it says. The Isaiah verse does not support your view. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

6 minutes ago, Keras said:

Obviously you have your beliefs and there's nothing that will change you. Bible truths like Mark 16:15-18 just go right over your head. Maybe you are a JW and think you are one of the 144,000? 

The readers will see who posts Scripture truths, with logical and coherent exegesis. 

Scriptures on no one able to capture or harm the 144,000 Keras. Post that instead.

5 minutes ago, Keras said:

Run that past me again, and this time keep your fleas to yourself!

It's posted on the last page but it'll run past you again. 

59 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Scriptures on no one able to capture or harm the 144,000 Keras. Post that instead.

Luke 10:19 I give you the power to tread underfoot snakes and scorpions and all the power of the enemy....  Jesus said this to the 72 that He had sent out, AFTER they had returned.  It is an unfulfilled prophecy that will apply to the 144,000, who will be sealed so nothing can harm them. 

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I disagree since it says it is an angel. I think you are reading more into it than it says. The Isaiah verse does not support your view. 

There's plenty of allegory in Revelation; beasts, dragons, etc. Why not the angel, [singular] in Rev 14:6?  If you think Isaiah 66:19 isn't the 144,000, then who are they? It happens after the Lord gathers His people, faithful Christians from every language, exactly what we see in Rev 7. 

What doesn't support my view, which is what the Bible prophets say: is the rapture theory. Those with the fanciful notion of being taken to heaven before any testing or Judgement, hate any truth that conflicts with their escapist beliefs. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

2 minutes ago, Keras said:

What doesn't support my view, which is what the Bible prophets say: is the rapture theory. Those with the fanciful notion of being taken to heaven before any testing or Judgement, hate any truth that conflicts with their escapist beliefs. 

Very few know my views on rapture. I do not debate that topic.

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Very few know my views on rapture. I do not debate that topic.

Thank you. I mentioned it because with so many on the forums, it colors their thinking in every aspect of the end times. 

There will be a 'harpazo' as prophesied in 1 Thess 4:17, but it is not to heaven; just a meeting with Jesus and then for those Christians, to be with Him always. On earth. 

What I trust you and everyone will do, is to try and understand what God actually wants from His people. He has told us to believe in Him, to trust Him and keep His commandments. He wanted a people in the holy Land who would be His witnesses and who would be the Light for the nations. The ancient Israelites failed this task, but God's plans never fail and now we Christians will be that people. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8, Romans 9:24-26

logostelos.info

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, OneLight said:

I would love to have you post the exact law pertaining it being against the law to convert anyone in Israel to Christianity.   I am sure this is not true as the owner George lives in Israel and works daily to bring people to Christ, and he never mentioned this once.  I can't even find it on the web, which would be very easy to do if it were true.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/messianicjewishhistory.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/29-december-1977-ucci-protest-hastily-passed-knesset-anti-missionary-law-otdimjh/amp/#ampshare=https://messianicjewishhistory.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/29-december-1977-ucci-protest-hastily-passed-knesset-anti-missionary-law-otdimjh/

Oh,it's very true.I don't lie

The law is not enforced but there definitely is a law.

You know the Jewish leaders during the time Jesus was preaching the gospel (3 1/2 years),had someone else do their dirty work.They had a gentile millitary there to kill Jesus.Same as it is during the time of the end.Israeli Christians will be persecuted and tried by the laws the Israeli government passes but they will be carried out by a gentile millitary.(e second beast who is given the authority of the first)

http://biblehub.com/daniel/7-25.htm

http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-12.htm

And as in my predictions,it is at that same time Netanyahu gets his cashless society.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24635/Default.aspx

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

It is my belief,that these who do not worship the beast or receive his mark,and are persecuted and killed are the 144,000 and they shall reign over the nation's(including myself).I believe they are alive in Israel today(though they may not have received the holy spirit yet) and will soon have tribulation.Being hated by their own families and persecuted for preaching the gospel.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

11 hours ago, angels4u said:
11 hours ago, OneLight said:

I would love to have you post the exact law pertaining it being against the law to convert anyone in Israel to Christianity.   I am sure this is not true as the owner George lives in Israel and works daily to bring people to Christ, and he never mentioned this once.  I can't even find it on the web, which would be very easy to do if it were true.

https://onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/is-it-illegal-for-christians-to-evangelize-in-israel-billy-graham-has-held-rallies-in-over-185-different-countries-including-communist-but-has-never-been-allowed-to-hold-a-christian-evan/

Hi Angels,

Thanks for the link.  I see it agrees with what I said.   We know George has a hard time by his own experiences.  I was asking  Shilohshoal to show the law since he made such a hard claim.

• Thumbs Up 1