• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Diaste said:

In the graphic...

That's a picture I'm showing what others believe. Not what I believe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

56 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

What part of the end of ISIS did you not get? They won't be around much longer. If they were to survive, that would go against the prophecies of Psalm 118, Isaiah 26, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 23, Jeremiah 25:9-11, Haggai 2-3, Zechariah 1, Joel 2:28-32 just to name a few that will be fulfill next year. ISIS will no longer to a player in the next war just ahead. In the next war, it'll be Israel, the US (yes America will defend Israel), Hezbollah, Lebanon, Iran, Hamas from the Gaza and the Syrian government to name a few. 

The Ignominious End of the ISIS Caliphate

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-ignominious-end-of-the-isis-caliphate

‘Game Over.’ Iraqi Forces See Beginning of the End for ISIS

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/world/middleeast/iraq-isis-hawija.html

END OF ISIS APPROACHING AS CALIPHATE LOSES MONEY AND LAND

http://www.newsweek.com/islamic-state-wont-survive-fourth-year-after-territory-and-revenue-collapse-630018

Satan has no power except to lie and deceive. He's not omnipotent like God. If the devil has power, he would of used it a long time ago the moment Adam and Eve were exile from the garden and ended mankind that moment..... something he's been trying to do since creation.

Wanna see what kind of power satan has? He can't even persecute the woman in Revelation 12. The earth foiled his plan and he gets pissed.

Revelation 12:13-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

All satan can do is lie. It's not hard to beat him. Resist the devil and he will flee. Use the power Christ gave you in Luke 10:19 as well. 

James 4:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Luke 10:19 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Doesn't matter if IS is losing. Not where the beasts power comes from anyway. Rev 13 says the dragon gives the beast power and authority after the deadly head wound is healed. The beasts power is of supernatural origin and hence the great authority. Another set of parallels between the son of man and the beast. All Jesus' followers left him defeated. Jesus then arrested tried and convicted, then executed and resurrected. Jesus power and authority comes from heaven, etc.

18 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

That's a picture I'm showing what others believe. Not what I believe.

What you believe? More important is the truth of scripture. What you believe is unimportant in the light of what God says.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/5/2017 at 11:21 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Yes you are referring to Dan. 12: 11 & 12. These lead to a very special time in Israel`s calendar, a time of `unparallel rejoicing.` Hope you can read and comment when I post soon in the blog area. And pre & post tribbers can appreciate the details of the 7 years and everything God says about it.

Yes I agree that this time `this 'extension' could be for setting up the millennial Kingdom and rule of the nations.`

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

You know, another prophecy that sticks in my head, Daniel 12: 4. This generation can clearly see the ways and means in which a lot of this prophecy can come about, and is shaping up. Imagine trying to if it were possible, trying to explain the knowledge and technology we have today to your great grandfather (Nuclear energy, nuclear bombs, satellites, Smart Phones, space travel, computers, etc.). And Israel becoming a nation in one day on May 14, 1948. 

Looking forward to reading your blog. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

What part of the end of ISIS did you not get? They won't be around much longer. If they were to survive, that would go against the prophecies of Psalm 118, Isaiah 26, Isaiah 17, Isaiah 23, Jeremiah 25:9-11, Haggai 2-3, Zechariah 1, Joel 2:28-32 just to name a few that will be fulfill next year. ISIS will no longer to a player in the next war just ahead. In the next war, it'll be Israel, the US (yes America will defend Israel), Hezbollah, Lebanon, Iran, Hamas from the Gaza and the Syrian government to name a few. 

This could turn out to be a very interesting discussion! Briefly, very briefly, here's my view. Muslims / Islam will have little if anything to do with the tribulation if my eschatology and timing is correct and accurate. Each passing day it seems, just like onion skin, a layer is being peeled off out cataract eyes and we're seeing things more clearly. 

When Marilyn releases her blog or a thread is started, I'll explain my view why Islam will be destroyed prior to or at the tribulation. 

• Group:  Senior Member

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Briefly, very briefly, here's my view. Muslims / Islam will have little if anything to do with the tribulation if my eschatology and timing is correct and accurate.

Does this have anything to do with Ezekiel 38?

When Marilyn releases her blog or a thread is started, I'll explain my view why Islam will be destroyed prior to or at the tribulation. 

Wanna do us both a favor and start a thread on that topic or the 4 beasts of Daniel 7? I don't mind hearing your views.

• Group:  Senior Member

17 hours ago, Diaste said:

Doesn't matter if IS is losing.

It did to you because you thought the Iron Kingdom of Daniel 2 is the Islamic State, ISIS.

So much for that theory.

Not where the beasts power comes from anyway. Rev 13 says the dragon gives the beast power and authority after the deadly head wound is healed. The beasts power is of supernatural origin and hence the great authority. Another set of parallels between the son of man and the beast. All Jesus' followers left him defeated. Jesus then arrested tried and convicted, then executed and resurrected. Jesus power and authority comes from heaven, etc.

People will usually pull a strawman changing the argument to another topic after having been proven wrong. They can't deal with their own error and admit the Iron kingdom of Daniel 2 is not ISIS so it's time to argue over something else till they can get in the last word.

And you're wrong here too. You should read more carefully what type of power is given to the a/c.

The beast won't have supernatural powers. The power the dragon gives him is his mouth to speak more lies to deceive and speak out against God. That's his new power, he just speaks more BS, like the devil. 

Revelation 13:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)

So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

Why do you think the a/c needs a sidekick called the false prophet? The a/c doesn't have supernatural powers. It's the false prophet who has the power to perform miracles.

If you wanna win arguments and get the last word, I suggest you read the bible more carefully. It's easy to refute man made theories, but impossible to refute the bible.

17 hours ago, Diaste said:

What you believe? More important is the truth of scripture. What you believe is unimportant in the light of what God says.

Are you trying to turn this into a personal issue?

On 11/7/2017 at 11:32 PM, Psalms37:4 said:

It did to you because you thought the Iron Kingdom of Daniel 2 is the Islamic State, ISIS.

I don't think it, past or present tense, I know it because scripture leads to this conclusion. It's not something I made up because of some personal bias. In fact this conclusion is terrifying and personally I would pick a pretrib rapture if it was my choice. But it's not. God says, I try my best to trust.

IS is losing on the battlefield. That's either truth or propaganda and I personally don't know which is true. Even if IS is losing on the battlefield in one region they are still wining the hearts and minds of a great deal of people. Groups from a dozen or more countries have pledged to ISIS and just because Baghdadi is losing grip on the Syria/Iraq region does not mean he has lost the ideological grip on millions of the disaffected. ISIS fighters have merged with the refugee migration moving into many European countries and the US, and others from what I hear.  This is the beginning of the fulfillment of Daniel 2, luring the disaffected, merging with other people groups but not united, and the iron like ideology that started the whole thing, to wit:

"Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.  And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

So much for that theory.

This prophecy is occurring right before our eyes

People will usually pull a strawman changing the argument to another topic after having been proven wrong. They can't deal with their own error and admit the Iron kingdom of Daniel 2 is not ISIS so it's time to argue over something else till they can get in the last word.

I think you mean red herring.  I didn't exaggerate your position, I don't really know what your position is, to some ridiculous proportion and then attack it. I'm refuting any position that concludes the Iron Kingdom is any other than Islam and it's contemporary engine, IS and Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi.

And you're wrong here too. You should read more carefully what type of power is given to the a/c.

The beast won't have supernatural powers. The power the dragon gives him is his mouth to speak more lies to deceive and speak out against God. That's his new power, he just speaks more BS, like the devil. 

I didn't say the beast has supernatural powers. I said his power comes from the supernatural and not through earthly means. This is a strawman argument. I made the point that the beast rises through the power of Satan by the permission of the Father. You built the strawman by insinuating I said the beast has supernatural powers. He may indeed have supernatural power but I don't see that in scripture. Lets look at the entire passage and I will highlight the attributes given to the beast from the dragon.

Rev 13:4-7

" And they worshipped the dragon which gave POWER unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? AND there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

The beast is given power first. What power is that? A general authority? Possibly. Maybe black magic. Who knows? Scripture doesn't define it here so all we know is the beast has a general power given by the dragon. In addition to this he is given the blasphemous mouth. Notice the 'and' in verse 5. Means in addition to the general power given to him by the dragon the beast has a potty mouth. Also, and in addition, the beast is given a specific powers, to continue 42 months and make war with the saints and win, and power over all the people of earth.  That's five distinct attributes the beast now has by the power of Satan and the leave of the Most High God:  general power, a mouth, 42 month span, a winning war time strategy overcoming the saints, and power over the rest of the people. This is way more power that contained in the simplistic and incomplete view the beast has only a potty mouth. You exhort me to read carefully yet your reading and comprehension skills seem elementary.

Why do you think the a/c needs a sidekick called the false prophet?

Where does this come from? Upon review I didn't say anything about a sidekick. Another strawman? 

The a/c doesn't have supernatural powers. It's the false prophet who has the power to perform miracles. 

Well, you don't know the beast don't have supernatural powers. Rev 13:4 tells us the beast is given power from the dragon, whom the world worships, (Means the world sees the dragon) and this power in verse 4 is not specifically defined. We can speculate about this for sure, but unless there is more scripture about this general power, which could be great military, diplomatic, economic,  or oratory power, or all of the above, or supernatural power, I don't think it furthers understanding to eliminate any possibility of the definition of that power.

If you wanna win arguments and get the last word, I suggest you read the bible more carefully. It's easy to refute man made theories, but impossible to refute the bible.

I love suggestions. I suggest you offer up a position and back it up with proof and cogent arguments.

Are you trying to turn this into a personal issue?

It's always personal isn't it? But this is just another strawman argument. I guess that's why you accuse others of distraction. 

I said,

"What you believe? More important is the truth of scripture. What you believe is unimportant in the light of what God says."

The point, that you missed, is that God's truth is important and your personal belief is just that, personal. Personal belief has no bearing on the truth of the Word or prophetic interpretation.

Edited by Diaste

On 11/8/2017 at 12:09 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

Does this have anything to do with Ezekiel 38?

Wanna do us both a favor and start a thread on that topic or the 4 beasts of Daniel 7? I don't mind hearing your views.

Yes it does. I briefly explained my current thoughts in a reply to Marilyn's Blog if you're interested. I say 'current thoughts' because as prophecy unfolds things are still becoming clearer the closer they come. It seems Daniel's Book that the Lord had him shut is becoming much more understandable in just the last five years. 

Prophetically, one of the next things that may happen is the Psalm 83: war. Historically, this war has never happened given all the nations / peoples listed in Psalm 83:, not 1948, 1967, 1973, or ever according to historical records. This action could lead to the IDF striking Damascus, Syria and in one hour it becomes a heap (sure sounds like a nuclear strike?). Or Elam (1/6 of S.W. Iran) being destroyed by what sounds like fallout radiation (Jeremiah 49: 34-39). That's where all their nuclear facilities are located, at and near Bushehr. It sounds as if the population is desperately fleeing fallout and contamination. Those dummies (Germany, Russia and Iran), built this nuclear facility at the intersections of three tectonic plates. So either by IDF strike or massive earthquake by God Himself, this bow is going to be broken. It's my understanding that Iran is close to developing its 'bow', or something that launches its weapon (missile). Or everything vice versa? 

Anyway, given the devastating annihilation of Islamic forces in Ezekiel 38: - 39:, Jeremiah 49:, Isaiah 17:, Psalm 83: and elsewhere. I think Islam will be dealt the death blow and Allah will be abandoned, and Islam will be weakened so much as not to be a threat anymore.

But all that is just one persons opinion. Everyone else's mileage will vary greatly. I average about 18 M.P.G.  

15 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes it does. I briefly explained my current thoughts in a reply to Marilyn's Blog if you're interested. I say 'current thoughts' because as prophecy unfolds things are still becoming clearer the closer they come. It seems Daniel's Book that the Lord had him shut is becoming much more understandable in just the last five years. 

Prophetically, one of the next things that may happen is the Psalm 83: war. Historically, this war has never happened given all the nations / peoples listed in Psalm 83:, not 1948, 1967, 1973, or ever according to historical records. This action could lead to the IDF striking Damascus, Syria and in one hour it becomes a heap (sure sounds like a nuclear strike?). Or Elam (1/6 of S.W. Iran) being destroyed by what sounds like fallout radiation (Jeremiah 49: 34-39). That's where all their nuclear facilities are located, at and near Bushehr. It sounds as if the population is desperately fleeing fallout and contamination. Those dummies (Germany, Russia and Iran), built this nuclear facility at the intersections of three tectonic plates. So either by IDF strike or massive earthquake by God Himself, this bow is going to be broken. It's my understanding that Iran is close to developing its 'bow', or something that launches its weapon (missile). Or everything vice versa? 

Anyway, given the devastating annihilation of Islamic forces in Ezekiel 38: - 39:, Jeremiah 49:, Isaiah 17:, Psalm 83: and elsewhere. I think Islam will be dealt the death blow and Allah will be abandoned, and Islam will be weakened so much as not to be a threat anymore.

But all that is just one persons opinion. Everyone else's mileage will vary greatly. I average about 18 M.P.G.  

I have heard about this before. The Psalm 83 war. I dont know much about it. Is it really a war? If it is, are all those people groups mentioned going to fight at the same time? Haven't all those people people groups at one time or another vexed Israel, from the time of Moses till who know when?  When could such a war begin?