IGNORED

New Jerusalem is A Cube Not a Pyramid and Yahshua Messiah is The Corner Stone Not The Capstone

Jude1:3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

From  further study it could be a cube or a pyramid.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

50 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

From  further study it could be a cube or a pyramid.

Miss muffet I got nothing but love for ya,  but What further study, what others are teaching its a pyramid.    They lying if they are and please avoid them.

give me a few names of some of the teachers that you might be learning this from.   

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Miss muffet I got nothing but love for ya,  but What further study, what others are teaching its a pyramid.    They lying if they are and please avoid them.

give me a few names of some of the teachers that you might be learning this from.   

The teachers do no matter but the content of my study does. The shape of the New Jerusalem is not mentioned in Revelation so it is speculation on everyone's part. From the measurements it could be a cube or a pyramid. But some have assumed it is a cube from the square dimensions. Inspiration does not indicate the shape. The pyramid shape would be an advantage not because it is smaller but this shape provides a vehicle for the river of life to proceed out of the throne of God, which seems to be at the top, to find its way to the bottom, assuming our experience of gravity will be normal also on the new earth.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

But, wouldn't you have trouble breathing 1,400 miles up? :(

• Haha 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

We’ll not have earthly bodies.... rest easy, God has it all worked out.  I do believe it is a square also...no pyramid.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:35 PM, SerenSunflower said:

But, wouldn't you have trouble breathing 1,400 miles up? :(

Revelation 21: 2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    3, And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
    4, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

We will have glorified flesh and bone bodies as Jesus has. After He was resurrected Jesus appeared before the disciples in a closed windowless room, and they were terrified for they thought they had seen a spirit.

But Jesus said to them, "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

Luke 24:34, Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
    35, And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.
    36, And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
    37, But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
    38, And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for SPIRIT HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES, AS YE SEE ME HAVE.

Jesus went to heaven and back in His glorified flesh and bone body, we will also be able to travel throughout the universe in the future.

Psalms 8: 3, When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    4, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    5, For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    6, Thou nadest him to have DOMINION OVER THE WORKS OF THEY HANDS; and thou hast put ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET.

We will be changed from mortality to immortality;

1 Cor. 15 52-54,  V, 52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    53, For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/25/2017 at 11:35 PM, Jude1:3 said:

The Holy of Holies inside Solomon's Temple is Square like Not Pyramid like :

Jerusalem-Herodian-Temple-in-Israel-Museum-without-its-Priestly-Annex-.jpg

Shalom, Jude1:3.

Yes, BUT,...

Revelation 21:22 (KJV)
22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 

See, neither the city nor a building within the city is a "temple." The ONLY Temple is the LORD God Almighty and the Lamb themselves! Therefore, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this fake argument that REQUIRES the city to be "cubical!"

dimensions of NJ.jpg

Look, y'all's theory is in the red, but the text of Revelation 21 is in the black. My theory is in the blue. My "pyramid" theory fits the facts of Scripture just as well as your "cube" theory ... BETTER, in fact, when you consider ...
1. the fact of the size of the city compared to the size of the New Earth,
2. the text of other Scriptures,
3. the flow of the river of the water of life from the throne of God and of the Lamb in the pinnacle instead of in the center of the cube,
4. the more stable structure of the walls of this city,
5. the history of the Great Pyramid being known as "Enoch's Pillar," a MODEL of the New Jerusalem produced before the Flood, and
6. the fact that the city is called "the Mountain of the LORD'S House."

And, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INHERITANTLY EVIL ABOUT A PYRAMID! GOD is the Source of Mathematics, not the devil! It's NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF NONSENSE to say otherwise! There's NO SUCH THING as a Yin-Yang model! God is not the "Yin" and haSatan is DEFINITELY NOT a "Yang" to God's "Yin!" There is absolutely NO WAY that haSatan is an "equal and opposite force to God!"

The problem has been the heaven/hell, angels/demons pictures and philosophy of the Medieval Age: Remember Escher's painting?

Don't be taken in by this "Heaven-Hell" model or transfer it to the "Heaven-Earth" that the Scriptures are trying to convey! "A New Heaven" (Greek: ouranon kainon in Rev. 21:1) is just the NEW SKY! It's the NEW ATMOSPHERE around the New Earth!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Ritual Human Sacrifice was being done on this "Pyramid" by the Aztecs in the 1500's to The "Feather Serpent".

blood-18.png

temple.jpg

5 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

Ritual Human Sacrifice was being done on this "Pyramid" by the Aztecs in the 1500's to The "Feather Serpent".

blood-18.png

temple.jpg

SO WHAT?! HaSatan HIGHJACKED God's pyramid shape and used it for his own unholy purposes; so what else is new?! He's done that with the cross, the pentagram, the "all-seeing eye" of God's omniscience, and several other things and symbols! He even highjacked one of God's created beings, the serpent, that was created as part of the "very good" Creation of God in the eyes of God! Do you think that makes the object or symbol "evil?" If you do, then you've been fooled! HaSatan has NEVER done ANYTHING creative or noteworthy of himself! He can ONLY twist and mar the things God has made! That doesn't make those objects or symbols "evil"; it's only his purposes for which he has twisted those objects or symbols that are evil! You prove NOTHING with these pictures!

Be careful how you answer this: Does his highjacking of the cross make the cross symbol "evil?"

Edited by Retrobyter