• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Last Daze,

Now you & I know very well that the Body of Christ revelation was NOT given till Paul received it after Christ rose from the dead. There is NO mention of the Body of Christ in the Old Testament writings. Thus the temple spoken about in Daniel and again by the Lord in Matthew is a temple, a building where the Jews worship God.

A big error over the years has been for people to put the Body of Christ at the centre of God`s word - it`s all about us, NO it isn`t, it`s all about the Lord, His character and His purposes. Get that right and everything starts to become clear.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

Now you and I both know very well that the new covenant has been made and that God's Spirit lives within us.  We are the temple of God. 

• When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.  Hebrews 8:13

The new covenant that Jesus brought will not be replaced by the old.  That makes no sense.  My view is that Daniel 8 was fulfilled historically and serves as a type for a future fulfillment with end time saints.  It doesn't matter when "the body of Christ" was revealed as a thing, a saint is a saint.  Tell me, the saints of Daniel 7:25 who are given into the hand of the little/big horn for 42 months, won't they be the body of Christ?  Why can't the host of the Commander in Daniel 8 also be a reference to the body of Christ if it has an end time application?

It has ALWAYS been about believing in God, whether your Adam & Eve's offspring, or building an ark, or called out of Mesopotamia, or given the old covenant, or are a part of the new covenant.  Just because end time believers are also referred to as the body of Christ doesn't mean that they can't be referred to as saints or host or elect or any other term for believers.  Their identity as believers is the same, regardless of the label.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Hi Marilyn,

Now you and I both know very well that the new covenant has been made and that God's Spirit lives within us.  We are the temple of God. 

• When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.  Hebrews 8:13

The new covenant that Jesus brought will not be replaced by the old.  That makes no sense.  My view is that Daniel 8 was fulfilled historically and serves as a type for a future fulfillment with end time saints.  It doesn't matter when "the body of Christ" was revealed as a thing, a saint is a saint.  Tell me, the saints of Daniel 7:25 who are given into the hand of the little/big horn for 42 months, won't they be the body of Christ?  Why can't the host of the Commander in Daniel 8 also be a reference to the body of Christ if it has an end time application?

It has ALWAYS been about believing in God, whether your Adam & Eve's offspring, or building an ark, or called out of Mesopotamia, or given the old covenant, or are a part of the new covenant.  Just because end time believers are also referred to as the body of Christ doesn't mean that they can't be referred to as saints or host or elect or any other term for believers.  Their identity as believers is the same, regardless of the label.

Hi Last Daze,

I hear you bro. So let`s see what we agree on. Yes God has made the new Covenant through Jesus. And we the Body of Christ, pilgrims through this world, are described as the temple of the Holy Ghost. Then those who are of the nations & Israel still on the earth after we have gone are NOT part of the Body of Christ group. Those people are of the earth and will still need to come to a temple to worship and learn of God`s ways, as Zechariah, Micah and other prophets tell us.

And yes it is always about believing about God, and what He tells each group that He calls. Israel & the Body of Christ are called out ones, elect, saints BUT do not have the same inheritance promised them. All salvation from punishment through Christ but different callings to different positions in God`s great kingdom in heaven and on earth. Different rulerships promised in different realms, and all under Christ and ultimately God is over all.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Last Daze,

I hear you bro. So let`s see what we agree on. Yes God has made the new Covenant through Jesus. And we the Body of Christ, pilgrims through this world, are described as the temple of the Holy Ghost. Then those who are of the nations & Israel still on the earth after we have gone are NOT part of the Body of Christ group. Those people are of the earth and will still need to come to a temple to worship and learn of God`s ways, as Zechariah, Micah and other prophets tell us.

And yes it is always about believing about God, and what He tells each group that He calls. Israel & the Body of Christ are called out ones, elect, saints BUT do not have the same inheritance promised them. All salvation from punishment through Christ but different callings to different positions in God`s great kingdom in heaven and on earth. Different rulerships promised in different realms, and all under Christ and ultimately God is over all.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

We agree on quite a bit.  The timing of the part in red is where we diverge, which explains the differing viewpoints.  You and I both agree on the importance of being ready, so I'm content to leave it at that.

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hi Marilyn,

We agree on quite a bit.  The timing of the part in red is where we diverge, which explains the differing viewpoints.  You and I both agree on the importance of being ready, so I'm content to leave it at that.

Hi Last Daze,

So true bro, the important things. Now I have nearly finished my new series for my blog, `The tribulation Calendar.` I`ll probably post it sometime this week. Look forward to your comments and others as I give very specific dates & workings of my calculations from God`s word.

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

The prophecy of the ram and he goat was being spoken,of.It was said there would be four horns would stand up after it was broken and a little horn would come out of one of those.The prophecy of the ram and he goat took place aprox 2300 years ago.I remember doing the math once.Guess I should do it again.Anyways since that time there have been four other kingdom which have come from the west which have enterd the Persian empire,The last was great Britain out of which came the little country that calls itself Israel.From the north and from the west into the pleasant land.

The army which shall soon be given to the little country of Israel is said to be "gentile"in the gospels and revelation.

This is when the army shall be given to Israel.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-31.htm

Far as I understand the sanctuary shall be cleansed with fire.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Ps

Netanyahu better do something real soon if he wants to keep his coalition together and remain in,power.Hes going to lose the orthodox Jews if he can't find another military.Those boys don't want to sacrifice themselves for their king.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The prophecy of the ram and he goat was being spoken,of.It was said there would be four horns would stand up after it was broken and a little horn would come out of one of those.The prophecy of the ram and he goat took place aprox 2300 years ago.I remember doing the math once.Guess I should do it again.Anyways since that time there have been four other kingdom which have come from the west which have enterd the Persian empire,The last was great Britain out of which came the little country that calls itself Israel.From the north and from the west into the pleasant land.

The army which shall soon be given to the little country of Israel is said to be "gentile"in the gospels and revelation.

This is when the army shall be given to Israel.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-31.htm

Far as I understand the sanctuary shall be cleansed with fire.

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Yes the 2,300 days is in the chapter in Daniel which deals with the ram & goat, (Medes & Persians & Greece, Dan. 8: 20 & 21), however.....God reveals to us that out of that region in the `latter times` there would arise a `king with fierce features.` (Dan. 8: 23) And this person would take away the daily sacrifices and bring in the Abomination of desolation, and finally after 2,300 days (from when the sacrifices started to the end) the sanctuary would be cleansed. 

See my new blog starting tomorrow for more details. (The Tribulation Calendar)

Marilyn.

59 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Yes the 2,300 days is in the chapter in Daniel which deals with the ram & goat, (Medes & Persians & Greece, Dan. 8: 20 & 21), however.....God reveals to us that out of that region in the `latter times` there would arise a `king with fierce features.` (Dan. 8: 23) And this person would take away the daily sacrifices and bring in the Abomination of desolation, and finally after 2,300 days (from when the sacrifices started to the end) the sanctuary would be cleansed. 

See my new blog starting tomorrow for more details. (The Tribulation Calendar)

Marilyn.

Well.All I can say is if Netanyahu wants to remain in,power.He better do away with the daily sacrifice or he is going to be out the door.Those orthodox Jews in his coalition do not like there own,locked up for not sacrifing themselves for him.Maybe he and his good friend Donald trump can fix his problem.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

On 11/25/2017 at 10:47 PM, Marilyn C said:

it`s all about us,

Ah yes. The mantra of today is centered on us, me me me.

I presume the morning and eve refers to the two sacrifices daily?  So we have to wait for an 'agreement', then a temple being rebuilt/built and then this stuff happening. Seems quite a ways off, but I note that some 'prophets' say this will all happen in just a few years from now.
What are you thoughts. I am not a pre-trip person really - but would not refuse the great Sky-Wagon either... I will keep that in my travel plans too.

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well.All I can say is if Netanyahu wants to remain in,power.He better do away with the daily sacrifice or he is going to be out the door.Those orthodox Jews in his coalition do not like there own,locked up for not sacrifing themselves for him.Maybe he and his good friend Donald trump can fix his problem.

Hi Shilohsfoal,

The daily sacrifices have not started yet. They do so 7 months and 10 days into the tribulation, after Israel has cleansed the land of all the Russian Federation`s army (corpses). This takes 7 months and then they will start their sacrifices, as God has delivered them from the enemy and thus they turn to Him.

`For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.` (Ez. 39: 12)

...all the nations shall see my judgment which I have executed....so the house of Israel shall know the I am the Lord their God from that day forward.` (Ez. 39: 21 & 22)

Marilyn.