Quasar93

Scriptural proof for the pre-trib rapture of the Church

55 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Your thinking is too limited Spock. You think like men do, not like God"

Hogwash Pud .... read your Bible and stop trying to corrupt truth

Corrupt who's truth? What you believe? 

I only asked a simple question. So, what sign will let anyone know the Trib is here?

8 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Corrupt who's truth? What you believe? 

I only asked a simple question. So, what sign will let anyone know the Trib is here?

The very first sign will be the rapture of the church, followed quickly by the 6th seal. How did those at the 6th seal know the day of His wrath had come? First there was a worldwide earthquake, unlike any earthquake up to that date: the whole world will shake. Then the sun will darken and the moon will appear blood red. Then all should know the Day of the Lord has come. Then, when nukes begin to explode, all will know that the first trumpet judgments have come. By that time, all should know that the "trib" or the 70th week of Daniel has come.

9 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Your thinking is too limited Spock. You think like men do, not like God.

Tell me, at what point will the world be in the Trib. What is the sign, do you know?

Is it the breaking of the Sixth seal. Because it is written. (Last few lines) " Then all the earthly rulers, the governors, and the commanders, the rich people, and the men of influence, the whole population, slaves and citizens, took to the mountains to hide in caves and amount rocks. They said to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us away from the One who sits on the throne and from the anger of the Lamb.""

Scripture doesn't say that for the first Seal, if you believe it to be the anti-Christ.

You are very close, but not exact. The 6th seal begins the Day of the Lord. It is the 7th seal, with the 30 minutes of silence, that begins the 70th week of Daniel. The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, and the 7th vial ends it.

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You are very close, but not exact. The 6th seal begins the Day of the Lord. It is the 7th seal, with the 30 minutes of silence, that begins the 70th week of Daniel. The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, and the 7th vial ends it.

I don't know why you guys keep thinking I was saying it was the 6th seal. That wasn't what I said.

I was only asking Spock if he thought it was. 

-----------

So let me ask this then, if the beginning of the Trib is the 7th seal as you noted. What is the meaning of the 1st seal. 

Many here think it is the anti -Christ. If it is the anti - Christ, shouldn't he been in the Trib?

I'm just trying to point out some flaws in these timelines so many try to figure out

19 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I don't know why you guys keep thinking I was saying it was the 6th seal. That wasn't what I said.

I was only asking Spock if he thought it was. 

-----------

So let me ask this then, if the beginning of the Trib is the 7th seal as you noted. What is the meaning of the 1st seal. 

Many here think it is the anti -Christ. If it is the anti - Christ, shouldn't he been in the Trib?

Many here wish to pull the first seal out of its context. What is the context? It is Jesus ascending back into heaven. That took place around 32 AD. No one can find 2000 years hidden in those verses, or even between those verses: it is not there. Jesus got that book into His hands as soon as He arrived back in the throne room, and began breaking seals, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. At the fifth seal, we see a long time of waiting, for the last martyr of the church age.

The first seal is the CHURCH sent out with the gospel. Seals 2-4 are the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. They were limited to 1/4 of the earth's surface, centered on Jerusalem.

Many here wish to pull the first seal out of its context. What is the context? It is Jesus ascending back into heaven. That took place around 32 AD. No one can find 2000 years hidden in those verses, or even between those verses: it is not there. Jesus got that book into His hands as soon as He arrived back in the throne room, and began breaking seals, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. At the fifth seal, we see a long time of waiting, for the last martyr of the church age.

The first seal is the CHURCH sent out with the gospel. Seals 2-4 are the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. They were limited to 1/4 of the earth's surface, centered on Jerusalem.

I don't agree with that, there are too many issues involved. 

However, you are right to have Jerusalem as the center point. It is the place God refers to it as " the Apple of God's eye".

I just want to point out with the black, dappled and red horses. If you look at the directions the scripture points out for them. Using Jerusalem as the starting point. Europe economy in ruins. (Ireland, Spain and Greece nearly caused the world economy to go into a tailspin just a few years ago. But the world economy is still very shaky even now)

To the south, Africa. I have read in science journals that over 90% of modern diseases originate in Africa. (A friend of mine was stationed in Egypt a few years back. He told me the air outside the cities is so bad you have to keep your nose and mouth covered. People relieve themselves in the streets, backyards, where ever. Sanitation is terrible.)

Most of the Terrorism starts in Iran and Syria. To the East of Israel.

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

However, you are right to have Jerusalem as the center point. It is the place God refers to it as " the Apple of God's eye".

I just want to point out with the black, dappled and red horses. If you look at the directions the scripture points out for them. Using Jerusalem as the starting point. Europe economy in ruins. (Ireland, Spain and Greece nearly caused the world economy to go into a tailspin just a few years ago. But the world economy is still very shaky even now)

To the south, Africa. I have read in science journals that over 90% of modern diseases originate in Africa. (A friend of mine was stationed in Egypt a few years back. He told me the air outside the cities is so bad you have to keep your nose and mouth covered. People relieve themselves in the streets, backyards, where ever. Sanitation is terrible.)

I cannot convince you about the first seal - but the Holy Spirit can!  I agree, these horsemen with their colored horses, the Red, the Black, and the Pale, ride together. The white rider rides alone. The three together are to represent the devil and his attempts to stop the Gospel; to hold it within that 1/4 of the earth. We now know how poorly he did!

But you are right, famine after famine in Africa. The black plague that killed about 1/3, two different times in Europe. I am convinced these are church age events.

10 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

The first rider, of four, on the white horse, in the first of the seven seals, in Rev.6:2, is the very same person as the "he" who confirms a covenant in Dan.9:27.  He is the person who will trigger the seven year tribulation; with the first 3.5 years of world peace, followed by the final 3.5 years of Great Tribulation.  Which Jesus will end, as documented in Rev.19:11-21, where He is seen riding a white horse also.

Quasar93

11 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

The first rider, of four, on the white horse, in the first of the seven seals, in Rev.6:2, is the very same person as the "he" who confirms a covenant in Dan.9:27.  He is the person who will trigger the seven year tribulation; with the first 3.5 years of world peace, followed by the final 3.5 years of Great Tribulation.  Which Jesus will end, as documented in Rev.19:11-21, where He is seen riding a white horse also.

Quasar93

The rider on the white horse is not a person, just as the riders on the other three are not people.

Just like the beast that comes out of the sea isn't a creature. 

But for the riddle, they are all living. 😁